Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re committed to the wellbeing of our customers. We’re a family-run business on a mission to provide UK consumers with the very best CBD oil products.

When I was told I had cancer that was controllable but not curable, in other words terminal, I asked my oncologist if CBD Oil would help, he said yes but get the best you can afford, so I did and it has! So far I have had none of the usual chemo side effects, feel so well it's not true, long may this continue. I have also started my 11 year old Labrador on 2-3 drops a day, too early to comment on her but I would like to think her joints don't seem so stiff, update to follow. The service and support I have had from the company has also been superb, very prompt.
I just want to send you a quick message to let you know how I’ve been getting on with your CBD oil. I’ve been using it for nearly 4 weeks now and the results already are having a huge beneficial impact on my mind and body which is leading me to have a much more enjoyable life. My anxiety levels have gone down drastically and my overall mood is much much better! I have been feeling high levels of anxiety since I have been 13 I am now 22 so I really didn’t think there was a way out but luckily for me I found blessed cbd. Once again I’m very happy that the product has had such a positive impact on my life.
Just want say excellent product love the flavor, found it really effective and i was suprised how fast it arrived.
Just to say my partner has always suffered from terrible migraines but not one since starting on your oil. It’s amazing! Just about to place the next order. Thank you!
Hello to all the blessedcbd family. Thankyou for having such a great product. This will be my second purchase. Gone to the 1000mg now. I researched best cbd oil and done a lot of review search and your the best. I wojt be going anywhere else and have advised people who could do with it to also purchase from you. I recently broke my 14 year habit with cannabis as it was making me have horrible depressing thoughts and this stuff has helped me through it big time. 10/10 rating. The dreams though..why do you get such vivid dreams from it? Not complaining, just curious. Again, thanks for being you :)
TL:DR; 5 star product, does what it says on the box. Recently bought my first legal canabis product (500mg CBD solution) and can say that it works. It doesn't get rid of all the pain but there is a massive reduction even from the first dose. For many years I have been self medicating using street corner purchases for hard to diagnose pain (or rather hard to get doctors on-board to figure out what's wrong). To anyone else who also uses canabis for the medicinal effects, I urge everyone to try this product. It's legal, it works, and your daily spend for non pharma pain relief will drop and allow more money for the rest of lifes essentials. Win win win. The only down side is the taste. This is not a mark against a 5 star product, but the earthy taste might be what vegans are used to, but not me (lol).
Dear Team, I just wanted to say thank you for providing such an amazing product.. I've just ordered my second bottle ( this time moving up to 1000mg) after trying out the lower dose, and after months and months of chronic pain and horrible ulcerative colitis I've started to feel like a human being again. I have suspected rheumatoid arthritis causing me a lot of pain in my hands and lower spine and since taking your cbd oil the only time i've actually be in pain was when I ran out (I'm going to be planning better this month!) so I have nothing but praise for you guys and this product. Thank you so much for making me feel normal again - its been a very long time. Kind regards,
Having done some thorough investigation into CBD for chronic pain, and watched my daughter suffer so much with the pain that endometriosis can cause, I decided to purchase a bottle of 1000mg CBD oil from Blessed for her to try. The advice from Blessed has been so helpful, and Sarah responded immediately to any queries I had and the oil was dispatched the same day as ordering, arriving the following day. Such a great service. Although the pain comes and goes, the oil has definitely helped and my daughter is in a much better place both mentally and physically. The oil helps with chronic pain, anxiety, depression and insomnia, all of which she has. A happier daughter is a happier mother!! A 5* service.
I started using the oil yesterday midday. For the first time in many months I woke this morning feeling refreshed and a great deal less stiffness and pain. The taste is a little strange but not unpleasant. I am simply amazed at how quickly I felt a difference. My only regret is not trying it sooner.
Thanks so much for your product I have been trying loads of different alternative supplements and this cbd oil works so well for me .I have myalgic encephalitis ME and the pain relief taking your product is truly amazing also Energy renewal I will certainly be placing another order thank you so much h Blessed !
So I was really surprised at how effective the 1800mg bottle CBD was at relieving especially acute pain (brought on by moving/sitting in wheelchair etc). I found this product amazing, I took 24mg then after emailing you for advice, which you responded to quickly and very helpfully, I moved to 30mg. Now my bottle is running dry but it really was wonderful a lot of the time and I feel I did have a bit more energy than my normal exhaustion too. So i just ordered the 30mg new capsules, and I'm looking forward to such a fast delivery just like the first time. Many thanks for all your help. I'm trying to recall if I sent word to you earlier that Trust Pilot emailed me they took my review down. I have written to them to ask why and see if it can be fixed, as I know word of mouth is helpful. Enjoy the rest of your summer. I love your company so far, so good!!! You should be proud that you are helping folk like me.
I recently purchased a bottle of CBD oil and I have to say I'm feeling positive effects already which is great, its made me feel more relaxed and I've not felt like that for months. I think this is a great product and I will be buying again.
I have been suffering from chronic pain in my neck, shoulder and back. I do not believe in taking pain killers unless absolutely necessary, so I have tried for years to get relief by using natural remedies such as magnesium gels, Ointments and other natural therapies but usually the pain would subside minimally and then return. I even tried a particular brand of CBD oil about 2 years ago and I felt really unwell, anxious and drugged up after taking the required dosage. After struggling with side effects for weeks I bin it. I felt there was no hope for me at that point and that living with this chronic pain would be my destiny. I recently did some research on CBD oils and came across Blessed CBD products. I message Sara and she responded quickly to my question. I decided to order the 1000mg CBD oil and CBD balm and it arrived the next business day as promised. I was worried I would have the same effect from previous experience. I waited very anxiously fearing for the worse feeling but I am happy to report that this experience is completely different. This CBD oil has eased the my pain tremendously, almost to zero. I feel calm and relaxed . I am also using the CBD balm as well and it works great. I won’t ever do without this oil and balm. I am happy to find a great product. Thank you for your vision in creating such a marvellous product, including your genuineness and care for the well being of fellow mankind. I wish you all the very best with your family business, There are so many others like myself who are dependent on this quality product to restore their health. Keep up the good work!!
I have to say, I am massively impressed with your prompt attention, my CBD drops arrived by lunchtime the day after I ordered! I chose your company over others, including a CBD retail outlet in my city, based on your very informative website, and competitive prices. I also appreciated the great packaging and information leaflet. I took my first drops before bed last night, and actually liked the bitter/sweet/nuttiness, being an avid vegetable eater. I am pleased to say I had quite an improvement in my sleep last night (I bought the product hoping to break the cycle of anxiety and sleeplessness), and while I know this may be the placebo effect after just one dose, I am pleased nonetheless! Your happy customer Sue
For the last 5 years I have been taking a steroid for polymyalgia, a condition that causes muscle pain. Recently I have reduced the dosage to a very low level but historically have always had to increase it again when the dosage gets too low. This time around I decided to tough it out and I came off them altogether. It has not been easy. My legs in particular have been really stiff and painful. I was on the verge of going back onto the steroid when I read about your product - I ordered a 500mg bottle of CBD oil and to date I have not looked back. My mood also has improved. I have now been using your CBD oil since 23rd July and still, to date I am not reaching for the steroid. My legs are still a little stiff early in the day but no pain - how amazing is that. I'm going to try the 1000mg and will let you know my progress. Thank you all at Blessed
I just wanted to write to say thank you. I recently bought some of your 500mg CBD Oil as my partner is dealing with increasing levels of pain from metastatic prostate cancer. He is a former police officer who has fairly uncompromising views on cannabis (!!) but after doing loads of research and reading all the information on your website, I was able to persuade him there was no harm in trying CBD oil. Since we received it (the day after ordering, thank you!) he has been taking it in conjunction with his prescribed strong pain relief, and although he isn’t able to be certain that he is getting benefit from it (because he’s continuing to use codeine plus other medication) he definitely has found it easier to relax after taking the prescribed drops - so much so that on a couple of occasions after taking it he has fallen into a sound sleep within minutes of previously being in severe pain from his ribs. This week he has had some bad bouts of pain, and has occasionally taken extra drops without any problems. As the bottle ran out, he asked me to get more - and of the higher strength 1,000mg - so I am taking this as confirmation he is definitely finding it beneficial. Today the 1,000mg bottle has arrived and hopefully this will continue to help him cope with his situation. I am really impressed with the efficient delivery and professional and information packing and information, and last but not least, the friendly customer service is much appreciated! Am really glad that we found Blessed CBD during this difficult time.
I really wanted to give Blessed a 5 star but a few things prevented me. First of, the delivery was very impressive. Ordered on Wednesday at 1.30pm and I got my order delivered the next day at lunchtime. Can't get better than that. The product and packaging is beautiful. I have followed dosage instructions carefully and after 5 days I do notice an improvement in sleep and mood during the day. The price is fair considering the premium quality ingredients. My only complaint is the customer support. Prior to my order, I sent an email to support on Monday and only received a response on Wednesday evening. Blessed told me it was due to high demand for their products which is understandable but I also reached out to other CBD companies who responded on the same day.
Wow!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I honestly didn’t expect it it work so well I purchased the 500mg bottle and have been using 3 drops 3 times a day for the last week and the effect is incredible! I suffer with anxiety which has been at its peak recently with lockdown happening and after I’ve taken it I just feel a wave of relaxation come over me and can feel my body and mind unwinding. It’s helped me so much, I’ve been drinking less because I don’t feel so stressed and am losing weight because I’m not eating my feelings. I feel like a better, happier mum with so much more energy and I’m so happy with my purchase! Thank you
I’m a 50 year old female and suffer from the following, cervical spondylitis and osteoarthritis of both hips and the lumbar part of my spine. All I want to say to anyone that is considering using this oil please please do. This is my second purchase of the 1000mg and I can honestly say it has changed my life. The change has not only come from the pain relief side of things it helps me sleep better and with constant pain it relaxes your mind and body. I would never be without this now. I cannot thank Blessed enough For how it has helped me. Please don’t just read the reviews try it and I promise you, you will never ever look back !!!! ❤️❤️
I suffer from osteoarthritis in both knees & hips , possibly after many years of playing sport & I am allergic to any anti imflammatories , after trying glucosamine etc with no effect I decided to try CBD oil after a fellow dog walker said it had made her similar condition so much better. After quite a bit of research & reading reviews of many suppliers Blessed CBD came out tops on so many reports, so after consulting my GP as to any adverse side effects to my present medications the answer was a positive, so ordering on Friday the 500mg dosage it arrived promptly at 8am on Saturday. After using now for one week I can say it has made a noticeable difference to my condition, I am a very sceptical person & this product does what it says without a doubt. I contacted Blessed with a general query & received an immediate response.Overall I can honestly say the product & service has been exceptional, yes it may cost a little more than lots on the market but the product is well worth the money , the research & results have proved the point . I will be trying the 1000gm dosage next & look forward to a continued pain free life, and the dogs will be having longer walks.
Blessed CBD is rated 4.80 based on 301 reviews