Blessed CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blessed CBD
Read Blessed CBD Reviews

About Blessed CBD:

At Blessed CBD, we’re passionate about helping people in the UK lead healthier and happier lives. We’re a small family-run business on a mission to provide our customers with the very best CBD oil. Crafted with care and organically grown on licensed farms, our CBD oil drops are used by thousands in the UK. Plant-powered goodness designed for natural relief.

Excellent experience ordering CBD oil with Blessed CBD. Products are really high quality. The CBD oil has a strong taste that took me some time to get used to but I'm so glad I've persisted as I have noticed a positive difference. I have started using CBD oil to help with my fibromyalgia, TMJ and degenerative spinal conditions. I have felt that my pain is less and more manageable now plus I'm sleeping better. I've also noticed a difference to my acne prone skin which has significantly calmed down since I started taking the oil everyday. This company was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad they did as I will be doing the same to others. The service is quick and effortless with my product arriving the day after I ordered - would highly recommended ordering with Blessed CBD.
Wonderful to hear. Thanks so much!
Hi lovely Blessed CBD, Just a quick note to say thank you SO much for such a quality product. I tried several brands before Blessed and it’s by far the best for benefit, taste and value. I love it! It has supported me through a difficult emotional time, my anxiety levels are consistently better and when I wake in the night a couple of drops helps me get back to sleep almost immediately. I raved about it so much I brought a bottle for my Mum who struggled with Lupus and sleep, and the first night she slept deeply and for 3 more hours. So, a huge heartfelt thank you for the product and also for a brilliant purchasing and customer experience.
GREAT REVIEW! Thanks so much 😊
Before trying Blessed CBD I tried Hempura and Provacan both which didn't work at all. Thankfully Blessed CBD has been working as I hoped and my sleep and chronic pain has improved. Still quite early but already noticing better changes to my symptoms compared to the other brands I tried. 5 stars.
Thanks for the kind words!
This is now my all time favorite CBD oil. Sarah was very helpful before I made my purchase and she spent alot of time helping out to find the best product for me. I suffer from anxiety, depression and also get constant pain in my joints and the 1800 mg oil has done the trick. Getting my dosage correct took some trial and error but with Sarahs kind help I now get great results. Thanks Sarah x
AMAZING! 😊
Blessed CBD is the only oil in the UK that Ive tried that has helped with my lower back pain. I take 10 drops split 4, 4, 2 and it has really made a difference. I have herniated disks and my lower back is very painful especially as I work at an office job. So happy I have been able ot find the relief I expected from CBD. I love the 1 day shipping too. Good work Blessed CBD, keep it up
Thank you so much!
My first purchase from Blessed CBD has been extremely positive. Good quality CBD oil at a fair price and most of all I am noticing some very positive results already. My only suggestion is a 30ml bottle size please!
Great to hear. Thanks for the suggestion!
After searching the internet for a while looking for a CBD oil I chose to try Blessed CBD, so glad I did! I ordered the 500mg oil, it arrived next day and well packaged, great first impression. After a couple of days using it I noticed a big difference in how I feel both mentally and physically. I have now got to the end of my bottle and wanted to order again but was unsure whether to order the higher dosage bottle so I emailed CBD and Sarah got back to be quickly with advice that helped me make an informed decision, bottle ordered, done! Thank you Sarah and Blessed CBD, you have a lifelong customer πŸ˜πŸ‘
Wonderful - thanks so much!
I bought this for my Dad who has been using it for about a month. From the first time he used it, before bed, his knees have stopped aching. Initially thinking it was a placebo effect, but it wasn't. My Dad hasn't experienced any pain in his knees. 8 drops of the 1800 mg in the morning. His only complaint is the taste.
Thanks for the review! 😊
Best CBD in the U.K. The quality of this oil is far better than others I have tried in the market. I am finally getting pain relief from a recent surgery and starting to enjoy myself more. Thanks πŸ™
Love it, thank you!
You will simply not find a better CBD oil in the U.K. Very very happy with my overall experience and Sarah is sooo easy to talk with. this is a brand that I will 100% be buying from agian and again
Thanks!
I'm really impressed by how clean your product taste & how healthy it feels. When I think of cbd oil ,your product does it justly. Also in the UK there is propabably limitations placed on the plant & what you've done with what you are working with ,you should be proud. I only found about your product because someone told me about how good it was & they were 100% correct & truthful. I can't think of anything negative. I already told few people about your Blessed CBD oil.
Amazing! Thanks so much 😊
Has helped me remain calm, focussed and relaxed when I really needed it. I was surprised to see so many 5 star reviews but it all makes sense now. Great service from Blessed CBD.
Thank you!
I have noticed a big difference in how I feel after taking this product. Tried CBD oil from Amazon.co.uk and they were absolute garbage. Thanks to my friend who recommended Blessed CBD. You have a returning customer πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the review! 😊
Hi just wanted to say thank you for my CBD oil it has made a big difference to how I feel and has helped with pain relief. Thank you.
Wonderful to hear - thanks so much!
Excellent service from Blessed CBD. Will use again. A relief to see a transparenthonest company offering a premium product. Great.
Thanks for the kind words!
Wow. Only used two drops for 3 days for my arthritis and already I can feel the benefit. I'm on the 500mg to start. As an added bonus its completely lifted me out of my depression. Today I woke up with mild stiffness rather than agony and happy?!! Amazing. Thoroughly recommend.
Love it! Thanks for the review 😊
Excellent service and attention to detail by BlessedCBD. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgai and decided to try CBD. I chose BlessedCBD after hearing wonderful reports from family relatives. Since taking the oil I have noticed small but clear changes. Taking my grand kids for a walk is now easier than before and my energy levels have risen. My relatives have also commented on my personality being more vibrant. I now look forward to a continued positive experience using BlessdedCBD.
Wonderful review! Thanks 😊
Just an update on my nana. The CBD oil is working well. She has only been taking 3 drops twice per day for a week and so far she says her knee ache hasn't played her up at all and her backache is much better. Just the tremors and sleep she needs sorting now and we are hoping in time that the CBD oil will be able to do that for her. We are really hopeful and relieved it is working as you can only dream of your loved one feeling better but when you can actually make that possible... it is a life changer.
This was very heart-warming to read. Thanks so much! 😊
Absolutely love Blessed CBD. The 1000mg has allowed me to feel comfortable again without needing to take much of my pain medication. 5 stars.
Thanks so much! πŸ˜ƒ
I was really impressed by the speedy and free delivery service(and the 10% off coupon) and the solicitous attitude Blessed CBD have for the customers. Just 2 or 3 drops of 1000ml CBD oil an hour or so before bedtime really has improved the quality of deep and rem sleep I get. Even getting up to go to the loo (which sometimes guaranteed a few hours of wakefulness) hasn't been a problem as I seem to fall back to sleep pretty quickly. As a result my anxiety has reduced and can function more clearly and calmly during the day (which is vital for me at the moment as my mother is going through chemotherapy). I would definitely recommend this oil for anyone who has trouble sleeping and suffers from anxiety. Blessed CBD oil is a quality product at a fair price.Unquestionably a returning customer in the future!
What a wonderful review, thanks so much!
Blessed CBD is rated 4.69 based on 165 reviews