Blauberg UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blauberg UK
Read Blauberg UK Reviews

About Blauberg UK:

Global suppliers of heat recovery units and extraction for both commercial & domestic products.

Blauberg UK 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Anony****
Mohammad Roya****
Nice simple site. Quick comms. Shipping expensive though.
I found the web site easy to navigate. Delivery was prompt. The products I bought were of good quality and well made.
All the relevant information up front, simple purchasing process. Product installed and working fine with no surprises. Very responsive customer services on one query that I had.
I done my research, about the wall vent .
Great to be able to buy directly. Very easy company to deal with. Great to be able to buy passive wall vents from a reputable company.
Excellent products
Customer service is exceptional
Very happy to do business with the company
Thanks
fast service and excellent products - full technical specs are very useful
arrived when it was said it would. Yet to fit. Good quality item.
Excellent service
Great quality products :)
Has reduced draught and noise that we experienced with previous fitting. Very pleased. Will re-order when we install vented tumble dryer.
Thank you for your feedback!
friendly, helpful, I anticipate a good product, with a lengthy guarantee and prompt delivery by royal mail.
Many thanks for your comments!
Plastic ducting arrived in good time and well wrapped, has done the job as required
Thank you for your comments.
Blauberg make a lot of good kit, some of which I own and am very happy with. Unfortunately, these items were poorly designed and flimsy. Credit it to Blauberg, they gave me a refund and paid for return postage. Despite this hiccup, I'd still recommend products from Blauberg; just not the plastic fan shrouds.
Thank you for your constructive feedback.
I like the system very much. However the price of the filters is very high
We are looking into how we can get the costs of the filters down, many thanks for taking the time to comment.
Very helpful and efficient company . Good product and value . Click and collected . Good .
Thank you so much!
Very straightforward to order, prompt delivery, very happy to use again
This product is good for small flat
I trust this company, has very professional staff and they act prompt to sort out your requirements. I recommend this company.
Thank you for taking the time to review our company and offer very complimentary comments, we appreciate your feedback, many thanks!
Customer services were not so bad but technical assistance were so bad I can’t believe how bad they are for a so called premium product
Thank you for your feedback.
We work very hard to provide our customers with the best care, attention and support from the start of their journey with us and continue this for as long as they need our help.
I am disappointed you feel this way and would like to understand where you think we let you down.
Your feedback is important to us, I will be in contact with you to hopefully rectify this for you.
...........