Blauberg UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blauberg UK
Read Blauberg UK Reviews

About Blauberg UK:

Global suppliers of heat recovery units and extraction for both commercial & domestic products.

Great company. Very good servic. easy to order and very helpfull staff.
Ordered 4x 100mm external vent covers. They are excellent quality and seem very well made. However, no reduction at all in the cold draughts coming through the extractor fans inside the house. Only upside is they don't have little flaps that constantly make noises in a slightest breeze. Shame they don't come with some kind of insect mesh as well.
Have purchased a number of their MHVR units and they’re the best on the market. Whisper quiet. Good customer service as well.
Blauberg UK 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Great support. We love our MHVR system, thank you.
I had to contact the customer care line to organise ordering my unit. They were really helpful and pointed me in the right direction.
Wry helpful and polite on the phone.
Weren’t able to refund VAT when shipping to British isles. Was contacted to revise my review as this was apparently informed prior to purchase which was not the case.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I believe you were in contact prior to placing your order and you were advised this before you decided to proceed. We also advised you on how to claim your VAT back, I will send you a feedback revision request as I can only assume you left this negative review in error.
The Vento Midi works very well, and the sound level is very low at level 1. The flat temperature is now more stable and humidity is well controlled. Delivery was very efficient. From the Blauberg website it was a little difficult to decide what Vento model I needed, but I managed to get the right one. Thank you
Items, well packed, arrived well within the stated delivery time.
Perfect. Things arrived on time and good quality.
Goods arrived promptly and well packed.
I am lucky to have found this site. The external vent for the 6" fan is excellent and far better than the plastic one rthat I had. It is quieter, has no backdraft and is efficent. It is quite expensive but high quality and looks good on the wall. I wish I had had it sooner. If I need another fan or accessory I shal come to Blauberg first.
Won't give a fake review on unseen product. Suggest you check my invoice, not just for dispatch date, but when customer has RECEIVED the product. THEN ask for a review. Adjust your IT programme accordingly it's Simple.
I believe you have left a one star negative review in error, as you say you have not received your order yet. It was only purchased late last night so would not expect it to be with you just yet. I have sent a request to review your rating and comments and would be grateful if you would oblige, many thanks!
easy to use website, simple ordering and quick andwell packed delivery
Ordered two fans on a Sunday with 5 to 7 day delivery arrived on tuesday 2 days after order was placed very impressed with devivery. Fan was easy to fit in hole that was all ready there works perfectly. Great service Tony Home Diyer
I purchased an external extractor fan vent from Blauberg online. It arrived within a few days and I am pleased with the aesthetics and I have successfully fitted it. Now we will see how it performs during Storm Eunice that is forecast for later this week.
Blauberg UK 5 star review on 15th February 2022
very quick delivery, vent exactly as expected, just one very small niggle, how everything goes together is all straightforward but a length of draught excluder has been included that could be used in a variety of ways and I was wondering what the manufacturer had specifically in mind for its use.
Very happy with the product purchased online. Paid a little extra for next day delivery and received delivery the next morning.
Products showed as in stock on the website, but I was told they were out of stock after I ordered. They were delivered as soon as they were back in stock, but the spigots were not extended properly on the silencers, requiring me to fix them. I’ve been very happy with Blauberg UK in the past, but this time it wasn’t so great.
Fitted product straight away easy to fit seems to be working well looks good on the outside of the house not that much noise at all just need to see how it will perform
Blauberg UK is rated 4.58 based on 193 reviews