Blauberg UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blauberg UK
Read Blauberg UK Reviews

About Blauberg UK:

Global suppliers of heat recovery units and extraction for both commercial & domestic products.

Blauberg UK 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Anony****
Mohammad Roya****
Extremely prompt delivery with great products. Can only say good things about the service.
Instead of the whole unit , only Grilles are delivered. Not really useful and good.
Hello, I think there maybe some confusion, you have only ordered Blauberg Passive Vent Grille on it's own and not the actual kit. I have checked on our website and it is clear that this is the grille only, the picture shows exactly what you should have received. I will have our customer service team call you to see how we can help you resolve the matter. If you simply want to return them for a refund that is fine we can advise you on that. If you ever have any issues please always contact us directly, we are always here to help and answer your questions. Someone will be in touch shortly. As this is not our fault and is just a simple error I have sent you a review revision request if you would kind take the time to complete, many thanks.
Fantastic service, order arrived really quickly
Good service, Good product,Prompt delivery, many thanks only waiting for dimensions of units before making an order
Good customer support, Good quality & design products. Prompt delivery. Reliability? time will tell.
Items delivered to Aberdeenshire in 2 days as described.
I purchased the Vento mini air unit and it works very well. It runs quietly, the controls work well and it was easy to install. I am just about to purchase several more for my other rooms.
Received the replacement filter I order in good time. Exact match for the one being taken out. Seem expensive, but I don't know what is involved in producing it.
Nice simple site. Quick comms. Shipping expensive though.
I found the web site easy to navigate. Delivery was prompt. The products I bought were of good quality and well made.
All the relevant information up front, simple purchasing process. Product installed and working fine with no surprises. Very responsive customer services on one query that I had.
I done my research, about the wall vent . Great to be able to buy directly. Very easy company to deal with. Great to be able to buy passive wall vents from a reputable company.
Excellent products Customer service is exceptional Very happy to do business with the company Thanks
fast service and excellent products - full technical specs are very useful
arrived when it was said it would. Yet to fit. Good quality item.
Excellent service
Great quality products :)
Has reduced draught and noise that we experienced with previous fitting. Very pleased. Will re-order when we install vented tumble dryer.
Thank you for your feedback!
friendly, helpful, I anticipate a good product, with a lengthy guarantee and prompt delivery by royal mail.
Many thanks for your comments!
Plastic ducting arrived in good time and well wrapped, has done the job as required
Thank you for your comments.
Blauberg UK is rated 4.56 based on 149 reviews