Blauberg UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blauberg UK
Read Blauberg UK Reviews

About Blauberg UK:

Global suppliers of heat recovery units and extraction for both commercial & domestic products.

Mohammad Royapoor
arrived when it was said it would. Yet to fit. Good quality item.
Excellent service
Great quality products :)
Has reduced draught and noise that we experienced with previous fitting. Very pleased. Will re-order when we install vented tumble dryer.
Thank you for your feedback!
friendly, helpful, I anticipate a good product, with a lengthy guarantee and prompt delivery by royal mail.
Many thanks for your comments!
Plastic ducting arrived in good time and well wrapped, has done the job as required
Thank you for your comments.
Blauberg make a lot of good kit, some of which I own and am very happy with. Unfortunately, these items were poorly designed and flimsy. Credit it to Blauberg, they gave me a refund and paid for return postage. Despite this hiccup, I'd still recommend products from Blauberg; just not the plastic fan shrouds.
Thank you for your constructive feedback.
I like the system very much. However the price of the filters is very high
We are looking into how we can get the costs of the filters down, many thanks for taking the time to comment.
Very helpful and efficient company . Good product and value . Click and collected . Good .
Thank you so much!
Very straightforward to order, prompt delivery, very happy to use again
This product is good for small flat
I trust this company, has very professional staff and they act prompt to sort out your requirements. I recommend this company.
Thank you for taking the time to review our company and offer very complimentary comments, we appreciate your feedback, many thanks!
Customer services were not so bad but technical assistance were so bad I can’t believe how bad they are for a so called premium product
Thank you for your feedback.
We work very hard to provide our customers with the best care, attention and support from the start of their journey with us and continue this for as long as they need our help.
I am disappointed you feel this way and would like to understand where you think we let you down.
Your feedback is important to us, I will be in contact with you to hopefully rectify this for you.
...........
Excellent service with very high quality product - 150mm ducting quite loose on 150mm fan ? need for packing or tape. Would be better to have snug push fit to allow removal for cleaning or include 'felt' rings to assist this.
Overall well made and excellent product.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Blauberg UK!
The service has been excellent with the order being dispatched rapidly and the customer service was very good in resolving a minor problem and dispatching a replacement part.
Thank you for sharing your experience and your kind comments!
Very pleased. Easy to fit and looks really good.
Quick delivery. Excellent service.
Thanks.
amazing service as usual
Thank you for sharing your experience and your kind comments!
Greta customer srevice team who were very knowledgeable on their products. The delievry was super quick. Good job Blauberg 10/10
Thank you for sharing your experience and your kind comments!
The item was in stock and delivered the next day. I was happy with all the info i found on the web site so i could choose what i needed.
Blauberg UK is rated 4.55 based on 135 reviews