Blackwell Books Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Blackwell Books

How would you rate Blackwell Books ?

"Book arrived at work in Australia nicely packed in perfect condition only 10 days from order - free delivery"
Thomas Peter Collett
"Quick delivery and easy to use website with no postage cost"
Graham
"They had the product I needed and it was easy ordering on line through Amazon. Easy tracking my order which then arrived perfectly on time. I would recommend Blackwell's Uk as a very good bookseller."
"Don't use them! They're and absolute waste of time. I ordered a book as a 30th birthday present with enough time to receive it by the day of the suprise party (for my fiance) I emailed them and didn't hear anything back for 2 days. I then sent a message on twitter and got a response fairly quickly. They promised to have the book delivered by the day of the party but I still hadn't had an email to say it had been dispatched. I emailed and again there was no response. I tweeted and that was the same. It took for me to call them for them to tell me that their supplier hasn't delivered the book so now I won't get it until after the weekend. I have asked for a full refund as this is unacceptable. Now we'll just have to wait and see if they will actually stick to that. My advice to anyone considering ordering from them, don't do it!!! Spend a few pounds more and get your book from a reputable company. I thought Blackwells was a good company to order a book from but I can tell you now I will never use them again and I will be telling everyone I know how rubbish they are."
Blackwell Books is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews