Blackpearl Tire Coating Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blackpearl Tire Coating

About Blackpearl Tire Coating : Black Pearl trim & Tyre Armour is solvent & Silicon free water & polymer-based coating that can last 6 months tyres and years on plastic trim it restores faded trim back to like new condtion

easy to use and apply it won't sling off tires like other tire dressing it is comply dry to the touch

+447557365818

hello@blackpearltirecoating.co.uk

Firlea Tetbury road
Sherston
Wiltshire

Tell us how Blackpearl Tire Coating made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This product delivers! It does exactly what it says, and does it well! I applied this on my tires in April 2018 and it is just now wearing off in December 2018. Over 6 months of tire shine without the need to reapply. Fantastic! I also applied this to my cowl trim in April 2018 as well. My vehicle isn’t garage kept. This product is still going strong on my cowl! I can’t recommend this product enough! Will be buying more to restock soon."
"I have used many tyre products yet none have the durability that this offers, this is now my second order and can say it lasted the 6 months that was promised, I will never use a different product 5* over the moon cheers :)"
"Great products - takes a little effort to prep correctly but once done the results are great - Would recommend"
"Product works well, however the after sales is terrible. Asked about tracking as I did not receive my package. I was told everything is okay from their end. Not what I asked, asked again for tracking completely ignored. Postage cost £5.00 extra. A product is only as good as your sales and aftercare team. Fix that you'll be on for a winner."
Blackpearl Tire Coating is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews