Blackpearl Tire Coating Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blackpearl Tire Coating

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Blackpearl Tire Coating ?

About Blackpearl Tire Coating : Black Pearl Trim & Tyre Armour is a better approach to tire shine its the ultimate Trim & Tyre coating.

that help restore & leave the surface look amazing & dry to the touch
with unrivalled durability for trim lasting years & tyres 6 months or sometimes even more

it will not harm any surfaces it has no solvents, silicones or VOCs that harm any of the surfaces plastic trim can be damage by speeding up the fading & on tires silicons can dry out the tire causing cracking

Black Pearl needs to be applied to a clean surface to bond to the tire & trim to last for months or years.

it's easy to use & apply the liquid goes on easily you get the roller & tray included

+447557365818

hello@blackpearltirecoating.co.uk

Firlea Tetbury road
Sherston
Wiltshire

Tell us how Blackpearl Tire Coating made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This product delivers! It does exactly what it says, and does it well! I applied this on my tires in April 2018 and it is just now wearing off in December 2018. Over 6 months of tire shine without the need to reapply. Fantastic! I also applied this to my cowl trim in April 2018 as well. My vehicle isn’t garage kept. This product is still going strong on my cowl! I can’t recommend this product enough! Will be buying more to restock soon."
"Black pearl gives that great finished look!!!"
"I've been using this product since its debut and is nothing short of of amazing...though, tires must be prepped with an anal exuberance or poor results may render disappointment"
"I have used many tyre products yet none have the durability that this offers, this is now my second order and can say it lasted the 6 months that was promised, I will never use a different product 5* over the moon cheers :)"
"Great products - takes a little effort to prep correctly but once done the results are great - Would recommend"
"Product works well, however the after sales is terrible. Asked about tracking as I did not receive my package. I was told everything is okay from their end. Not what I asked, asked again for tracking completely ignored. Postage cost £5.00 extra. A product is only as good as your sales and aftercare team. Fix that you'll be on for a winner."
"Finally found time to try out the sample Robert sent us. Very impressed with the product. We will certainly be offering this service to our clients. The photo is of my personal vehicle, Im not a big lover of glossy tire dressings, so I mixed gloss and matte together to get a satin finish."
"Excellent product and durability. Highly recommended"
"Excellent product and durability. Highly recommended"
"What can I say... This stuff is amazing. I mixed up 70% matte and 30% gloss. Made sure my tires were REALLY clean. Started applying to my front passenger side tire and found myself wiping it off the paint quite a bit on the fender as I don't have much of a gap. For the remainder of the tires I went to the trouble of masking he fender and wheels and made the process much easier. The results were better than I could have imagined and the matte/gloss combo was perfect. Looking forward to seeing how they hold up during a PNW winter with LOTS of rain."
"This SUV started with 2 coats of gloss with 100 miles on odometer in 2016, now gets one refresh coat every 6-months and looks great. This is the winter beast ... salt, chemicals and extreme cold have not negatively impacted the appearance when you have a good solid base layer."
"Robert Black Pearl is awesome"
Blackpearl Tire Coating is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews