Black Pearl Tire Coating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Black Pearl Tire Coating
Read Black Pearl Tire Coating  Reviews

About Black Pearl Tire Coating :

Black Pearl Trim & Tire Armour is a better approach to
tire shine. It is the ultimate trim & tire coating.

When you try Black
Pearl Trim & Tire Armour, we are sure you will love it, as we get so many
repeat orders.

- ABOUT -
This amazing product is easy to apply to both tires and trim.
It will restore and revitalise both black, and grey faded plastic trim.

- PLASTIC TRIM -
It leaves the plastic trim dry to the touch; it won't smear or
wash off with a power washer,or even if acid or alkaline cleaners are applied.

- PROTECTION -
It will protect the trim with unrivalled durability lasting months
and even years, helping to stop the suns UV rays from damaging and fading the
trim. Even more, the polymers can resist the harsh chemicals contained within
wheel cleaners and traffic film removers.

- SAFE TO USE -
The product is completely safe to apply all types of rubber,
plastic and vinyl surfaces. So it is perfect for tires, plastic car bumpers, trim,
rubber moulding, and rubber mats.

- NO SILICON OR SOLVENTS -
There are no silicons or solvents in the product, unlike
many traditional tire shines which can cause damage to your tires and trim. This happens because they dry out the rubber
& speed up the fading process of plastic trim.

- WATER BASED -
Black Pearl Trim & Tire Armour is water and polymer-based.
It does not contain any volatile organic compounds, (VOCs) like some trim
restoring products.

- LAST 6 MONTHS -
It can be used as a versatile tire dressing, combining the benefits
as listed above. Once applied correctly to tires, the coating can last for up
to 6 months.

- NOT LIKE OTHER TIRE SHINES -
Unlike oil-based tire shines, and other water-based tire
dressings it won’t just wash off, neither will this durable coating sling off the
tires once applied. Black Pearl Trim & Tire Armour comes in both a

- GLOSS & MATT -
version, which means there is a finish to suit everyone. Professionally we find
most people we see are looking for a matt tire dressing, preferring this to the typical gloss or high gloss

- CAN BE LAYERED -
look that most tire shine products come in. By layering up
the product you can achieve the high gloss appearance you desire, increasing
the numbers of layers you apply will also increase the durability

of the product, and the depth of colour when applying the
matt version.

- WHY BUY -
gives you the best finish of any tire shine or dressing
last longer than any other tire coating
TAKE A LOOK AT THE REVIEWS

+447557365818

hello@blackpearltirecoating.co.uk

Firlea Tetbury road Sherston Wiltshire

Tell us how Black Pearl Tire Coating made you happy
Bit difficult to comment as despite "Next Day" delivery, it didn't arrive...
hi

as you are in Ireland and royal mail don't offer next day to Ireland its imposable and we only say next day for UK mainlands you did receive the order within 2 days which still very good

many thanks, tom
What an excellent product. As my tyres are only a couple of weeks old I used the Kerosene on them, sprayed on and wiped around and amazing how clean that got the rubber. I then went for the matt dressing for my tyres and chose the applicator instead of the roller but as mine are low profile tyres 235/35/19, I found the applicator too big as it was hard to not get it on the edge of the alloy so I cut one of my own sponge applicators to size and it was perfect. What a finish it left though!!!! A little went a long way. I think in total, the 4 tyres were coated 3 times each from the 30ml bottle. Now to measure its durability but definitely holding up well so far after a month
perfect be back soon with an order ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 👍
Black pearl gives that great finished look!!!
This product delivers! It does exactly what it says, and does it well! I applied this on my tires in April 2018 and it is just now wearing off in December 2018. Over 6 months of tire shine without the need to reapply. Fantastic! I also applied this to my cowl trim in April 2018 as well. My vehicle isn’t garage kept. This product is still going strong on my cowl! I can’t recommend this product enough! Will be buying more to restock soon.
I've been using this product since its debut and is nothing short of of amazing...though, tires must be prepped with an anal exuberance or poor results may render disappointment
I have used many tyre products yet none have the durability that this offers, this is now my second order and can say it lasted the 6 months that was promised, I will never use a different product 5* over the moon cheers :)
Great products - takes a little effort to prep correctly but once done the results are great - Would recommend
Product works well, however the after sales is terrible. Asked about tracking as I did not receive my package. I was told everything is okay from their end. Not what I asked, asked again for tracking completely ignored. Postage cost £5.00 extra. A product is only as good as your sales and aftercare team. Fix that you'll be on for a winner.
Finally found time to try out the sample Robert sent us. Very impressed with the product. We will certainly be offering this service to our clients. The photo is of my personal vehicle, Im not a big lover of glossy tire dressings, so I mixed gloss and matte together to get a satin finish.
Excellent product and durability. Highly recommended
Excellent product and durability. Highly recommended
What can I say... This stuff is amazing. I mixed up 70% matte and 30% gloss. Made sure my tires were REALLY clean. Started applying to my front passenger side tire and found myself wiping it off the paint quite a bit on the fender as I don't have much of a gap. For the remainder of the tires I went to the trouble of masking he fender and wheels and made the process much easier. The results were better than I could have imagined and the matte/gloss combo was perfect. Looking forward to seeing how they hold up during a PNW winter with LOTS of rain.
This SUV started with 2 coats of gloss with 100 miles on odometer in 2016, now gets one refresh coat every 6-months and looks great. This is the winter beast ... salt, chemicals and extreme cold have not negatively impacted the appearance when you have a good solid base layer.
Robert Black Pearl is awesome