Black Lion Wealth Management Reviews

of reviewers recommend Black Lion Wealth Management
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Black Lion Wealth Management Reviews

About Black Lion Wealth Management:

Black Lion is a team of financial advice specialists who are people first and insurance, pensions and investment experts second. That’s us in a nutshell, really.

We advise businesses and individuals throughout the whole of the UK, offering sound, practical guidance to anyone who needs it.

We’re passionate about offering the best possible service to our clients. We understand that the world of investments, pensions and insurance is nothing short of immense.

info@blacklionwealth.co.uk

167-169, Great Portland Street, London

Tell us how Black Lion Wealth Management made you happy
Very helpful and nice service
Really great customer service and Abs and Michael are great advisors!
Very professional, quick and reliable
Very good. Clear and concise. Friendly team, definitely.
Knowing that I needed to have a discussion about life and income insurance I contacted Black Lion. I was initially nervous about this but speaking with Kay I was soon put at ease. Insurance is not the easiest thing to talk about but Kay made it feel that way, providing clear answers throughout in order for me to make a balanced decision. At no point did I feel forced or rushed into any decisions either. I was impressed with the correspondence via email or phone when processing/confirming the application. I would very much recommend Black Lion to family and friends
Very helpful and clear service.
Kay has been very helpful, clear and informative.
Ronald Gorah was extremely helpful giving me all the information I needed and more. Would strongly recommend Black Lion to my friends and family.
Told them the policy I required for my benefit and they gave me exactly what I asked for
Very helpful. Thanks
Kay was excellent throughout the whole process and communication could not have been better. Many thanks
Fantastic company too work with
Very helpful and friendly advisors
I found Black Lion Insurance and Wealth to be extremely professional and helpful throughout the process. I would not hesitate in recommending this company to other dentist colleagues.
Representative was very helpful.
Great staff would highly recommended
Professional and efficient. Great at keeping me informed.
Brilliant throughout. Ronald and the team were so helpful and always reachable. Would always recommend.
Excellent service, very patient with communication, given my busy schedule. Highly recommended. Many thanks
Very helpful. Made process very simple
Black Lion Wealth Management is rated 4.91 based on 103 reviews