Black Lion - Pensions, Investments & Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Black Lion - Pensions, Investments & Insurance
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Black Lion - Pensions, Investments & Insurance  Reviews

About Black Lion - Pensions, Investments & Insurance :

Black Lion is a team of financial advice specialists who are people first and insurance, pensions and investment experts second. That’s us in a nutshell, really.

We advise businesses and individuals throughout the whole of the UK, offering sound, practical guidance to anyone who needs it.

We’re passionate about offering the best possible service to our clients. We understand that the world of investments, pensions and insurance is nothing short of immense.

info@blacklioninsurance.co.uk

Mocatta House, Trafalgar Place

Tell us how Black Lion - Pensions, Investments & Insurance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Abs Mechial and Matthew Armstrong are absolutely brilliant; great help!
Extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Very pleased with my income protection insurance through Black Lion. I would highly recommend.
I liaised with Kay principally from an initial consultation. He was very well-informed and understanding of each individual's needs. He provided me with great advice and information and kept me updated at each step of the process. I asked a lot of questions and took my time in making my decisions. At no stage was I rushed or pressurised (unlike with some providers elsewhere).

Michael then helped me apply for the relevant product and again was very well-informed and delivered great customer service.

The overall service made me feel valued, like I was making a well-informed decision and not under any obligation or pressure, therefore, I would return and highly recommend Black Lion's services.
Great help and support - assisted me to get income Protection just as things were ramping up with Covid 19 aka Coronavirus! As a locum nurse, this has been invaluable. A policy to meet all my needs.
Responsive, personable and helpful. Provided good feedback throughout the process.
Really helpful, explained my options and got the right deal for me
Very usefull and expert website
Brilliant company and professional people to have dealt with during requiring my insurance. Will recommend it to my family and friends.
Very helpful and nice service
Really great customer service and Abs and Michael are great advisors!
Very professional, quick and reliable
Very good. Clear and concise. Friendly team, definitely.
Knowing that I needed to have a discussion about life and income insurance I contacted Black Lion. I was initially nervous about this but speaking with Kay I was soon put at ease. Insurance is not the easiest thing to talk about but Kay made it feel that way, providing clear answers throughout in order for me to make a balanced decision. At no point did I feel forced or rushed into any decisions either. I was impressed with the correspondence via email or phone when processing/confirming the application. I would very much recommend Black Lion to family and friends
Very helpful and clear service.
Kay has been very helpful, clear and informative.
Ronald Gorah was extremely helpful giving me all the information I needed and more. Would strongly recommend Black Lion to my friends and family.
Told them the policy I required for my benefit and they gave me exactly what I asked for
Very helpful. Thanks
Great service, good advice!
Helpful & informative. Able to support requirements
Black Lion - Pensions, Investments & Insurance is rated 4.93 based on 88 reviews