Black Lion Wealth Management Reviews

of reviewers recommend Black Lion Wealth Management
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Black Lion Wealth Management Reviews

About Black Lion Wealth Management:

Black Lion is a team of financial advice specialists who are people first and insurance, pensions and investment experts second. That’s us in a nutshell, really.

We advise businesses and individuals throughout the whole of the UK, offering sound, practical guidance to anyone who needs it.

We’re passionate about offering the best possible service to our clients. We understand that the world of investments, pensions and insurance is nothing short of immense.

info@blacklionwealth.co.uk

167-169, Great Portland Street, London

Tell us how Black Lion Wealth Management made you happy
I have been very pleased with Black Lion and Kay Mechial in particular. He delivers an excellent level of service with a highprofessional standard. Kay truly listens to my needs, his is helful, informative and he communicates with me all the way along. I would highly recommend him.
Fantastic knowledge and support thus far and we’re into our 2nd year with Kay
Kay has been a pleasure to work with, very informative and patient.
My wife and I were advised by Kay, the financial advisor, on investing some of our pension. Kay could not have been more helpful and understanding. He suggested certain investment strategies but never cajoled. Very genuine and sincere chap and would recommend him to anyone in need of sensible financial advice.
My husband recommended Kay and I have been more than happy. Kay doesn't try and blind me with anything too technical and is happy to work with my husband on my behalf. He is very personable and obviously knows what he is talking about. I would definitely recommend him
Kay was extremely helpful in guiding me through the options I had available and what would most benefit me given my future plans and financial situation. Would definitely recommend.
I have never had any understanding of pensions before. Kay explained in great detail the in's and outs of my present pension and how it could be doing so much better if it was moved around. I found Kay to be very friendly and easy to get on with, he was always very professional and knowledgeable throughout our consultations.
We connected with Kay Mechial who has been great in helping us with some retirement planning. He has been patient. Invested his time in multiple meetings to help us structure our base finances in the first place before looking at forward planning elements. Guiding rather than pushing. We have definitely ended up with decisions that align to what we want to achieve and Kay has been at the heart of it
The clearest and most understandable advice about growing my pension I have ever received. I feel in safe hands.
Kay is very efficient and kept us well informed with what he was doing with our pensions very positive helpful person and without him we would have lost a lot of money due to us not understanding the process
Kay explained all the details surrounding my personal pension plan in an easy to understand way. He advised me to stay with the plan I had in place rather than trying to sell me an alternative. Fantastic integrity and great advice going forward. Highly recommended Kay and Black Lion for all your financial needs.
Really helpful and professional throughout
They were easy to talk to and made the process hassle-free and simple. They helped me find a good life insurance and income protection which suited my needs.
Always very helpful and ensured that my finances were best placed. The main thing is, that they will be reviewed to ensure the best returns.
Abs Mechial and Matthew Armstrong are absolutely brilliant; great help!
Extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Very pleased with my income protection insurance through Black Lion. I would highly recommend.
I liaised with Kay principally from an initial consultation. He was very well-informed and understanding of each individual's needs. He provided me with great advice and information and kept me updated at each step of the process. I asked a lot of questions and took my time in making my decisions. At no stage was I rushed or pressurised (unlike with some providers elsewhere). Michael then helped me apply for the relevant product and again was very well-informed and delivered great customer service. The overall service made me feel valued, like I was making a well-informed decision and not under any obligation or pressure, therefore, I would return and highly recommend Black Lion's services.
Great help and support - assisted me to get income Protection just as things were ramping up with Covid 19 aka Coronavirus! As a locum nurse, this has been invaluable. A policy to meet all my needs.
Responsive, personable and helpful. Provided good feedback throughout the process.
Really helpful, explained my options and got the right deal for me
Black Lion Wealth Management is rated 4.92 based on 102 reviews