Black Lion Insurance & Wealth Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Black Lion Insurance & Wealth

About Black Lion Insurance & Wealth: Black Lion Insurance & Wealth is a team of financial advice specialists who are people first and insurance, pensions and investment experts second. That’s us in a nutshell, really.

We advise businesses and individuals throughout the whole of the UK, offering sound, practical guidance to anyone who needs it.

We’re passionate about offering the best possible service to our clients. We understand that the world of investments, pensions and insurance is nothing short of immense.

info@blacklioninsurance.co.uk

Mocatta House, Trafalgar Place

Tell us how Black Lion Insurance & Wealth made you happy

Live Chat
"I dealt with several advisors before meeting and settling on Kay. Kay is smart and professional, and he understands the client's needs without the unnecessary need for pushy sales techniques, which I have often found with other advisors."
"5 star service, would highly recommend Kay and the team. Really appreciated the honest direct approach from Kay!"
"BLACK LION WERE EXCELLENT!!"
"Great service and advice from my advisor Kay. He talked me through all the options and I never felt pressured to buy. I would definitely recommend Black Lion"
"Excellent and prompt service, highly knowledgeable staff and very clear and precise advice, which has allowed me to gain a more in-depth understanding of my private pension. I was very happy with the customer service provided, all my questions were answered in a clear and simple manner. Id also recommend speaking to Kay as he is exceptionally professional and patient."
"Excellent and prompt service. My adviser Kay was very prompt in his responses and really took time to understand my circumstances"
"Kay provided me with some excellent advice I would highly recommend Black Lion and their services!"
"Brilliant service from start to finish. I couldn’t recommend Kay and his support staff more. They helped me step by step to ensure I was fully understanding of the steps, charges and products and advice given. I will be passing on his information to my friends and family."
"Very helpful and friendly service, explained everything clearly and wasn't pushy at all"
"Great Service, highly recommend."
"For someone who knows very little about pensions and finance insurance speaking to Black Lion has been invaluable. They explained everything simply so I could understand and was very patient with me when I had questions and needed time to think and explore other options. We set up my pension and created a financial plan to help me reach my retirement goal. They also helped with mine and my families insurances and did lots of research to ensure I had the best plans for my circumstances with the best price. Would definitely recommend thanks a lot!!"
"I approached Black Lion about my private pension which I hadn't reviewed in over 15 years. Kay at Black Lion was very helpful and transparent throughout"
"Kay was great the whole way through, he really took the time to understand what I needed and called and emailed exactly when he said he would, definitely recommend him and Black Lion."
"I’m an IT contractor and I wasn’t sure if I could take this cover, Black Lion explained how it worked and tailored it to my needs and I was very pleased to know that I could take the cover out through my Ltd Company. I was covered within an hour of getting in contact. Very prompt and informative service!"
Black Lion Insurance & Wealth is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews