Black Lion Insurance & Wealth Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Black Lion Insurance & Wealth

About Black Lion Insurance & Wealth: Black Lion Insurance & Wealth is a team of financial advice specialists who are people first and insurance, pensions and investment experts second. That’s us in a nutshell, really.

We advise businesses and individuals throughout the whole of the UK, offering sound, practical guidance to anyone who needs it.

We’re passionate about offering the best possible service to our clients. We understand that the world of investments, pensions and insurance is nothing short of immense.

info@blacklioninsurance.co.uk

Mocatta House, Trafalgar Place

Tell us how Black Lion Insurance & Wealth made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"I have contacted Black Lion Insurance & Wealth and Kay Mechial was just incredible man, he is very honest and helpful . He explained everything in details. Very happy with my policy 😊"
"Very fast and professional service, quick feedback on enquires"
"Good friendly service and Kay was able to recommend appropriate products taking costs into consideration."
"Kay helped me select an income protection insurance and was highly professional throughout the entire process. I couldn't recommend more highly."
"Excellent knowledge and service Highly recommend"
"Abs talked with complete confidence and knowledge on his subject and was incredibly friendly and efficient."
"Very helpful and excellent customer service."
"Excellent service, Abs was able to all my question and made the process very easy"
"Excellent service, easy to talk to and extremely polite. Answer a few questions and the rest is done for you."
"Kay was great, will be reffering him and using his services again"
"Brilliant service from start - to - finish."
"I dealt with several advisors before meeting and settling on Kay. Kay is smart and professional, and he understands the client's needs without the unnecessary need for pushy sales techniques, which I have often found with other advisors."
"5 star service, would highly recommend Kay and the team. Really appreciated the honest direct approach from Kay!"
"Great service and advice from my advisor Kay. He talked me through all the options and I never felt pressured to buy. I would definitely recommend Black Lion"
"Excellent and prompt service, highly knowledgeable staff and very clear and precise advice, which has allowed me to gain a more in-depth understanding of my private pension. I was very happy with the customer service provided, all my questions were answered in a clear and simple manner. Id also recommend speaking to Kay as he is exceptionally professional and patient."
"Excellent and prompt service. My adviser Kay was very prompt in his responses and really took time to understand my circumstances"
"Very happy-top service"
"Kay provided me with some excellent advice I would highly recommend Black Lion and their services!"
"Great Service, highly recommend."
"For someone who knows very little about pensions and finance insurance speaking to Black Lion has been invaluable. They explained everything simply so I could understand and was very patient with me when I had questions and needed time to think and explore other options. We set up my pension and created a financial plan to help me reach my retirement goal. They also helped with mine and my families insurances and did lots of research to ensure I had the best plans for my circumstances with the best price. Would definitely recommend thanks a lot!!"
Black Lion Insurance & Wealth is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews