Black Country Metal Works Reviews

04AM
4AM

Tell us how Black Country Metal Works made you happy

Live Chat
"Mary poppins weathervane was a Christmas present from my partner. She is stunning, beautifully made and looks perfect sitting on top of the garage. I highly recommend black country metal works to anyone. This wont be only purchase. Always proud to support handmade products."
Are you Black Country Metal Works? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have received my fire screen and it looks amazing. It didn’t cost very much but it looks really expensive. I didn’t have to wait long for it either. I will definitely be buying more from this company."
"Brought a doormat and boot scraper as presents for family - ordered late on Monday and delivered by Wednesday to Northern Ireland - very happy with quality and speed of delivery was excellent"
"We love our companion set. We’ve been looking for a while and this hasn’t disappointed. Looks amazing alongside our log burner and reasonably priced. Ordering, delivery, packaging you just can’t fault. Will definitely recommend and will be using again 😀"
"A couple of pics of the handles and hinges from yourselves which we are extremely plesaed with. We have another order waiting and I'm sure we will being doing more as we renovate our cottage. Thanks Steve Funnell"
"Ordered Brass fender & antique coal scuttle. Items delivered quickly and free postage. Excellent products beautifully finished. Highly recommended. Completely satisfied .....brilliant."
"I would highly recommend using Black Country Metal works. I received my order promptly and was very pleased with my post box. Great prices and great service!"
"Excellent service. Ordered a companion set and received it next day. Great quality and tracking information was great. It took me 10 mins to unwrap as it was so well wrapped, only downside, but this is understandable."
"I very recently posted a review about a weathervane I received, and I must commend Black Country for telephoning me the following day expressing their concern about my comments, and wishing to offer some redress. Ben from the company took on board all my comments, and stated that they would consider making alterations to the specification to ensure improved longevity of the product. In the meantime, the action I have taken should prolong the life of my weathervane, and I am very happy with it, and the company's response."
"I have recently taken delivery of a weathervane, and whilst much of it appears to be well made, there are one or two points which are worth making. Firstly, I suspect that the “Black Country” is in Shianzu ( or somewhere similar in the PRC), and not the famous manufacturing region in the UK, so don’t expect good old British workmanship. That having been said, the cast iron parts are fine. The cow silhouette I ordered may well have been made in the UK. The mild steel bracket and fixing screws are lightly painted, and the supporting tube has no drainage provision, so expect rust to appear shortly. Also disappointing that the two spheres incorporated are hollow plastic, not cast iron. I replaced all the mild steel screws with stainless steel items, painted the whole thing with good quality paint, and sealed the open tubing with epoxy putty. Hopefully it I’ll now last!"
"I ordered a coal scuttle after much deliberation. It's lovely, perfect size and really good quality. It arrived exactly when I was told it was. Would definitely look to Black Country again for any fireplace accessories!"
"I ordered a new house number sign in black and chrome cast metal, which was priced at a reasonable price and made of good quality. Very happy, will definitely visit their shop again in future."
"ordered chrome letters for new front door,very pleased with them,well made,sturdy,and look great,their delivery service is excellent,i would not hesitate in buying from them again.Great company to deal with."
"Bought outside garden koi shaped water tap ,fast delivery ,quality item Would recommend"
"I ordered a garden hose holder, with free delivery, Friday evening and it was delivered early Monday morning. The ordering system was very easy and straight forward. The packaging was very strong and the hose holder was just what we asked for. I would certainly buy from this website again and now I know where it is I will be going there to have a good look around."
"Very efficient. Good communication. Fantastic product . Will use again"
"Receive my garden dibber today an could not be more pleased with it, Beautifully made, blunt and ended dibber ideal for small bulbs. Really lovely garden tool."
"Purchased Black Iron postbox. RE: Post Box 283591 & invoice 289080 with no fixings or spacing grommets. Contacted office who were somewhat unwellnot overly helpful , but eventually consented to forward fixings. Screws arrived (too large for pre drilled holes) and no spacers. Contacted office again via email and they promised to source items - nothing heard in months. Purchased 12mm neoprene backing drilled and fixed item to wall. Post box is poorly designed, letter box opening unit on top extends about 10mm beyond rear housing necessitating spacers or a separate wood or metal bracket. Paintwork inside poor metal surface not correctly prepped prior to painting. No seal means water runs in through top and box door on the front. This will rust in quick time - though there is a false floor inside to stop letters becoming soaked from the bottom up. Poor box though of nice appearance customer service non existent."
"Very fast delivery and hooks were just as described on the website. Would highly recommend."
"I recently returned an item as it was too small for my use. The return was handled very quickly. I purchased another item to find one part was faulty. My email to advise them of this was replied to straight away and a replacement part was arranged. Very good customer service. A nice range of products. I would buy from them again."
Black Country Metal Works is rated 4.57 based on 23 reviews