Black Country Metal Works Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Black Country Metal Works

How would you rate Black Country Metal Works?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Wendy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Black Country Metal Works in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very fast delivery and hooks were just as described on the website. Would highly recommend."
Anne
"I recently returned an item as it was too small for my use. The return was handled very quickly. I purchased another item to find one part was faulty. My email to advise them of this was replied to straight away and a replacement part was arranged. Very good customer service. A nice range of products. I would buy from them again."
Guy Pounder
"I bought an Aga Inspired Stainless Steel Pot Rack - Large. It was well packed. The workmanship is nowhere near as good as the original Aga rack I already own. Some welding was only just acceptable and the gauge of the stainless steel rods is much smaller than an original Aga rack. That said it is considerably cheaper than the original Aga rack which doesn't seem to be available any more so you get what you pay for, I suppose. A bit more quality control would make this rack OK."
Miriam Lamont
"Ordered a sundial. Arrived very quickly and a lovely product. Only downside was that it arrives in a padded envelope and I'd expected it to be boxed. Thankfully my hall tiles survived as it landed through the post box!!"
Josephine Powell
"I purchased 2 packets of brass fleur dy Lys brass handles. Great value for money, great looking, strong sturdy handles"
Black Country Metal Works is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews