Black Country Metal Works Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Black Country Metal Works

How would you rate Black Country Metal Works ?

"Bought outside garden koi shaped water tap ,fast delivery ,quality item Would recommend"
"I ordered a garden hose holder, with free delivery, Friday evening and it was delivered early Monday morning. The ordering system was very easy and straight forward. The packaging was very strong and the hose holder was just what we asked for. I would certainly buy from this website again and now I know where it is I will be going there to have a good look around."
"Very efficient. Good communication. Fantastic product . Will use again"
"Receive my garden dibber today an could not be more pleased with it, Beautifully made, blunt and ended dibber ideal for small bulbs. Really lovely garden tool."
"Purchased Black Iron postbox. RE: Post Box 283591 & invoice 289080 with no fixings or spacing grommets. Contacted office who were somewhat unwellnot overly helpful , but eventually consented to forward fixings. Screws arrived (too large for pre drilled holes) and no spacers. Contacted office again via email and they promised to source items - nothing heard in months. Purchased 12mm neoprene backing drilled and fixed item to wall. Post box is poorly designed, letter box opening unit on top extends about 10mm beyond rear housing necessitating spacers or a separate wood or metal bracket. Paintwork inside poor metal surface not correctly prepped prior to painting. No seal means water runs in through top and box door on the front. This will rust in quick time - though there is a false floor inside to stop letters becoming soaked from the bottom up. Poor box though of nice appearance customer service non existent."
"Very fast delivery and hooks were just as described on the website. Would highly recommend."
"I recently returned an item as it was too small for my use. The return was handled very quickly. I purchased another item to find one part was faulty. My email to advise them of this was replied to straight away and a replacement part was arranged. Very good customer service. A nice range of products. I would buy from them again."
"I bought an Aga Inspired Stainless Steel Pot Rack - Large. It was well packed. The workmanship is nowhere near as good as the original Aga rack I already own. Some welding was only just acceptable and the gauge of the stainless steel rods is much smaller than an original Aga rack. That said it is considerably cheaper than the original Aga rack which doesn't seem to be available any more so you get what you pay for, I suppose. A bit more quality control would make this rack OK."
"Ordered a sundial. Arrived very quickly and a lovely product. Only downside was that it arrives in a padded envelope and I'd expected it to be boxed. Thankfully my hall tiles survived as it landed through the post box!!"
"I purchased 2 packets of brass fleur dy Lys brass handles. Great value for money, great looking, strong sturdy handles"
Black Country Metal Works is rated 4.30 based on 10 reviews