BlackBetty Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend BlackBetty
11AM
11AM

Tell us how BlackBetty made you happy

"if I could give 0 I would... ordered not once from them and if something goes wrong,customer service would sort it out same minute... never needed to wait for more than a week for a delivery... unfortunately this time was different... placed order on 4th December (today is 20th December.) I ordered a jacket and sweatshirt... my parcel wasn't even dispatched yet... and to wake up to a text message that half of what j paid for my order been refunded, with no explanation, nothing at all... customer service gone worst, once I complained, their answer was "it's your choice you will buy from us again or not,we already refunded your money" how nice is that? never ever again I will not order from them, and definitely do not recommend it to any one."
Are you BlackBetty? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great products. Good quality cardigans. Fab prices. Prompt delivery."
"Quick and easy shopping experience"
"Quick and easy shopping experience"
"The website looks good but the clothes took a long time to arrive and aren't the best quality."
"Good quality of clothes, a little long delivery, but worth it."
BlackBetty is rated 4.00 based on 6 reviews