Blackstone Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blackstone Solicitors
Live Chat, Email
Read Blackstone Solicitors  Reviews
I should be failing in my duty if I do not extend my gratitude for solving my major issue with a a very large multinational financial institutions it took you one week to bring to conclusion this problem to my full satisfaction. Again thank you very much.

Rashid
I recieved very good sevice and advice given to me on a week to week basis.
I would strongly recomend Blackstone.
Anjali and Ashona and very prompt, both assets to your company.
Very professional, efficient and friendly staff.
Blackstone Solicitorswas very prompt with answering my queries.
Very detailed in what they do.
Overall i am very hppy with the service provided by Blackstone Solicitors.
Judith and her team were quick to respond to all the issues and queries promptly thereby ensuring the sale of my property kept progressing in a forward momentum. It was imperative that the timeframe I had stated for exchange and completion was met and I am pleased to say it was. I would recommend them as solicitors of choice for any property matters.
Lisa was so helpful and gave me
a great deal of confidence that the problem would be sorted out
with her expertise
they were very helpful and achieved a satisfactory result after a great deal of persistence on their part Thanks
Communicative, cost effective and commercially savvy. Advice is technically astute and sensible.

Highly recommend them.
I have been kept up to date on any developments and the reception staff are most helpful. Overall very pleased with the service.
Highly recommended .
I am glad with your services , and you all done very well , Many thanks for your help.
Best wishes
Regards
I WOULD RECOMMEND BLACK STONE. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.
Very good service
Worked with Richard and he is excellent at his job, informative and friendly.
Under a very stressful situation my solicitor, Hanna Kirk represented me in the most professional and yet friendly way possible. At every step of the way she kept me informed of the current situation and I felt she was extremely approachable at all times. With a successful result at trial I cannot thank Hannah and Blackstone Solicitors enough. I would highly recommended their service and would definitely use them again should the need arise.
Blackstone Solicitors is rated 4.93 based on 56 reviews