Blackstone Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blackstone Solicitors
Live Chat, Email
Read Blackstone Solicitors  Reviews
I've used Blackstones for both wills and conveyancing and always found them helpful, friendly and professional. Judith Chesters pulled all the stops out to make sure a complicated property transfer went through on time and showed me kindness and understanding throughout. I would recommend them without question.
Excellent and professional service. Extremely impressed.
Blackstone provided not only excellent Legal advice but also excellent client care. It was a pleasure dealing with the team.
Always received high quality service
I was very happy with the service provided by Judith Chesters and her team from the Hale branch of Blackstone Solicitors. I'm Swiss and had to deal with my grandparents estate in Hale. Judith really made it easier for me and solved every single problem I had. Thank you!
Fantastic service on a complex case. We were well informed throughout the process and would thoroughly recommend them.
The service I was received I could definitely say that was well timed,
accurate and has been done as quick as I could imagine.
I should be failing in my duty if I do not extend my gratitude for solving my major issue with a a very large multinational financial institutions it took you one week to bring to conclusion this problem to my full satisfaction. Again thank you very much.

Rashid
I recieved very good sevice and advice given to me on a week to week basis.
I would strongly recomend Blackstone.
Anjali and Ashona and very prompt, both assets to your company.
Very professional, efficient and friendly staff.
Blackstone Solicitorswas very prompt with answering my queries.
Very detailed in what they do.
Overall i am very hppy with the service provided by Blackstone Solicitors.
Lisa was so helpful and gave me
a great deal of confidence that the problem would be sorted out
with her expertise
they were very helpful and achieved a satisfactory result after a great deal of persistence on their part Thanks
Communicative, cost effective and commercially savvy. Advice is technically astute and sensible.

Highly recommend them.
I have been kept up to date on any developments and the reception staff are most helpful. Overall very pleased with the service.
Highly recommended .
I am glad with your services , and you all done very well , Many thanks for your help.
Best wishes
Regards
I WOULD RECOMMEND BLACK STONE. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.
Very good service