www.bizay.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.bizay.co.uk

Tell us how www.bizay.co.uk made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My order never even arrived. Do not order off this website it is a scam
Order never arrived!
Bizay is a waste of money. What I ordered is not what I get. Too tiny prints compared to what I saw on the demo. Very cheap paper texture and poorly cut to sizes. I have no choice than to reorder my business cards elsewhere. Very poor customer service and worst ever delivery company. I had to wait for almost two weeks after the postman first attempt to deliver to my door step. No I Miss You Card and no information about the whereabout of my order. I will never recommend them to anyone.
I have found the "support uk" very… I have found the "support uk" very unhelpful. Having used Bizay's designers for my piece of work and having paid for it, I was unable to click on the final botton, i got a few responses back like try from a computer, change your brower and then finally the button starting working. Its taking more than 7 days to get the design sorted and my delivery date has moved from 27 feb to 9 march. I will like for this to be fully invesigated. This is no way to treat a customer.
Very disappointed. Paid the most fast and expencive delivery, needed product urgently and it didn't came. Received e-mail with no tracking number, no any contact. Avoid it.
Terrible sent me fake tracking. Slow to reply. Avoid them.
Avoid at all cost. Complete scam. I ordered at the start of January. Delivery hasn’t come. They have given me a fake tracking number. No number on their website to call customer service and they avoid to answer any questions on where my delivery is or give me a full refund. They emailed me the day before my parcel was due and said there was a problem and to get In contact with the courier. They have no care for their customers. I’m reporting them to both trading standards and my bank.
www.bizay.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews