Bits and Robs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bits and Robs

sales@bitsandrobs.co.uk

92 James Street

How would you rate Bits and Robs ?

"I bought a TV from Bits and Robs solely because they were the best price I could find on Google shopping. As for the TV its better than I imagined. Works great and links up to my WiFi which I never knew would happen. Smart TVs are the way to go."
Amilia Lonko
Verified Buyer
"I bought an Asus MemoPad for my daughter. In pink obviously. The tablet works perfectly, delivery was fast. And now I have one very happy 11 year old."
Mike Hardy
Verified Buyer
"My experience with you guys has been easy going, efficient with the one delivery promise lived up to. I have used Amazon in the past but their employment practices are deplorable. So it is not easy choosing another supplier who is not well known. My ASUS Laptop was competitively priced and shall have no hesitation in using again and recommending BITS & ROBS again. Well done. Cheers - Mike (York)"
Adam Evans
Verified Buyer
"They had exactly the product I wanted (Zoostorm 7877-0092) whereas most online vendors seemed to be out of stock. I paid a little extra for Saturday delivery and that is when it arrived. Very pleased with the product - was easy to set up (and I am no tech wizard) and getting used to Windows 8, which some people say is difficult, didn't seem bad. Overall, completely satisfied with Bits and Robs."
Gemma Trow
Verified Buyer
"My item was faulty when it arrived. I followed the returns process on the website. It was easy enough. I had a reply the next day detailing the returns procedure. Once they determined there was a fault a replacement was sent straight to me. All handled within about 10 days. Pretty good if you ask me. The replacements now working fine. In fact I'm typing this on it lol."
Claire Cooper
Verified Buyer
"My laptop was well packaged and all in order. Fast delivery too. Excellent service. I would happily use again."
Susan Moakes
Verified Buyer
"I was quite reluctant to go with Bits and Robs (nice name by the way) as they hadn't yet received a review rating on Google Shopping. I gave them a ring, they assured me they were a new company. That explained the lack of rating. I also couldn't argue with the price of the tablet I wanted. They key thing for me was that I received my tablet on the Saturday, and they did that for free. Thanks again guys. It arrived on Saturday as agreed."
Colin Coleman
Verified Buyer
"Quality service from Bits & Robs. Very pleased with me new laptop which was received 48 hours after order. Thanks."
Leanne Rumsey
"Top Banana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Steve Taylor
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was probably the best part I could talk about. I was kept informed by email of when my item would be arriving. The delivery time was narrowed down to an hour time slot and it did arrive in that slot. So I was able to be there to receive it."
Robert West
Verified Buyer
"Bought the tablet online. They were extremely helpful in describing the tablet and it's functions on top of showing other models with similar spec that are cheaper and explaining the pros and cons of each."
Daniel Pattimore
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price & fast delivery of a good product A+++++++++++"
Vina Patel
Verified Buyer
"Phoned up Bits and Robs just before I went through with the purchase. And it was a good job I did. They had just run out of stock of the Laptop I wanted. But the guy I was speaking to was friendly and polite, he then said he'll try and source what I wanted from their suppler. 5 mins later he rang me back having found the product. He gave me a small discount for my troubles which is always good. Thanks again. And the Laptop is great by the way."
Alex Willmott
Verified Buyer
"Faultless service from a small seller. Good price and fast delivery. What more could I have asked for."
Tudor Balinisteanu
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly staff were quick to help with any enquiries relating to payment and delivery. Item in perfect condition and a very good deal by comparison with offers from other retailers. Highly recommended."
Charlotte Scales
Verified Buyer
"Excellent phone. Brand new and sealed as described. Delivery was superb. I ordered this item at 5pm and received it before 11am the next day. Under 24 hours amazing. I'd highly recommend Bits and Robs. Its nice to see someone competing against the big boys. And price was competitive too."
Richard Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Everything you need in a phone, Camera is absolutely stunning speed is awesome very comfortable to hold light and surprisingly good battery life even if you are push the device to the max. Delivery was super fast."
Danni Morton
Verified Buyer
"Bits and Robs were the cheapest I could find on Google Shopping. Great item, exactly as described and fast delivery. Delighted! Thank you."
Zara Stainer
Verified Buyer
"They didn't have what I wanted at first because they were out of stock. But they found me an equal equivalent laptop for the same price as the original. Fast delivery too. Happy to use again."
Jason Palkowski
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, good price A++"
Bits and Robs is rated 4.97 based on 36 reviews