BitMore Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend BitMore

How would you rate BitMore ?

"Used once and now wont charge at all. No mention of any guarantee with the product so will try to return it but as bought on a Thomson's flight I have little hope of success. Wont use this manufacturer again"
"very good"
Leonie Kirkbride
Unverified Reviewer
"I bought the compact mirror power bank now it would be good if i could have used it more than once before i had to charge it. I had to buy a charger for the power bank. I was sent the wrong charger. The charger i was sent was so complicated it had so many different things on it and no proper instructions it's absolutely rubbish. I shouldn't have opened it. Now i can't send it back. It cost me to much money as well."
"bought battery packs; Bitmore Power Bank Juucee 5000 used it for 2/3 charges and then it stopped working. contacted Mr Hoj Parmar UK/EU Sales Manager Bitmore Ltd never replied seems no refunds no exchanges no customer service"
Delivery
"There's lots of information about the products. It's quick and easy to buy stuff from the website. The product arrived quickly; and was tracked (signed for), with the right amount of packaging. I've received the right amount of emails (3): order confirmation; shipping; and a polite request to write a review. The only thing I'd add is a page on the main website describing how they normally ship (Royal Mail, Tracked, signed for), and expected delivery times; and to repeat this on the shipping confirmation email."
Delivery
"The qi charging mat came swiftly and works perfectly with my Google nexus 4 and the ringke slim case. Some free headphones in the package were a nice surprise although the left bud is faulty but it was a nice gesture."
Price
"Just a great overall service, can't fault at all and would definitely use again"
Price
"Bitmore has got outstanding and innovative products. Moreover, really good customer service."
Price
"Ordered a QI and it came exactly as it said it would. would have been nice to have a bit more delivery info on website"
Price
"What a strange review request email - it's really not clear whether I'm being asked for a quick review on the buying process from BitMore or the products. The product (iDock Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Receiver) is great - the buying process less so. When I ordered, the site gave no information about delivery or stock - so I presumed that everything was in stock, otherwise it would have been marked not available, and ready for immediate delivery. So was very disappointed that it wasn't shipped for a week, and when it was, further disappointed to be sent a mail claiming (incorrectly) that I could track my delivery - which is rubbish since the Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery service, which the email explained was what was being used, doesn't support that."
"no problem"
Price
"Bought the Qi charge coil card for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE. This is an 0.9mm thick card slightly larger than a 2 pound coin. It sits between the original back cover and the battery. There are 2 contacts sticking out one side that you match up with electrical contacts on the phone itself. Onve this is in place your Samsung Note 2 is compatible with any Qi charge plate. Good points: it works perfectly and is reasonably good value for money. Bad point: the rear cover of the phone gets slightly hotter when charging via Qi wireless than with original micro usb charger. All in all very impressed!"
Price
"I bought the 'Qi Wireless Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Kit' from BitMore and when it first arrived the product was scratched. They sent me a replacement and a free returns bag as soon as they could (it was Christmas and it had gone out of stock), so I was very impressed with the customer service. Would recommend."
Hoj Parmar
Verified Buyer
"I bought a really cool portable Bluetooth speaker - the sound is amazing! My order arrived in 2 days even though I opted for 3-5 day free delivery."
BitMore is rated 3.67 based on 15 reviews