Biovea Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Biovea

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Biovea made you happy

"Where is my order 33951917 of 13/09/2018??? I am absolutely FED UP with your bad service! You lead customers up the garden path by sourcing products from the USA. THESE ARE THEN HELD BY CUSTOMS IN LISBON AND that`s it....never to be delivered even after sending them every conceivable detail by registered mail. What did they do with MY order which I PAID for? Sorry BIOVEA sucks big time. Refund me my money or I shall get in touch with the Consumer Council. NEVER order from this charleton company!"
Are you Biovea? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Biovea receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered a product on 10th October. So far received nothing and made two enquiries which have been ignored. But they have my money. Biovea are best avoided."
"My order (£66.75 worth of supplements and as such qualified for 'free delivery') is currently held at my local Post Office and will not be released until a Customs Charge of £4.10, plus a handling charge of £8.00 is paid. Worse, I have contacted them on 7 occasions now and they are failing to meet their promise to respond to customer queries within 24 hours!!!! I paid in good faith and am out of pocket to the sum of £66.75!!!"
"I requested a Host Defense Stamets 7 online, I get a package number 32359306 and then I am told that the request was canceled because of some problem with my card. The bank informs that the sale was registered on my card, but Biovea says that all they did was to authorize the payment. So, the money has been frozen since Feb 16th, 2018, and I am left with no product, no money, no one to actually talk to. 5 emails later, and still nothing. The bank HAS the transaction registed, so...where is my money?"
"Easy to place an order. Excellent email updates. Secure & quick delivery!"
"Amo os produtos, total confiança e ótimo preços."
"Fine products and Quick delivery"
"Amazing quick delivery and the absolute best price I could find on top quality, raw prenatal vitamins to help me prepare for pregnancy."
"Goods ordered from USA. When they arrived I had to pay an import duty, when the order was split into 2 separate parcels I paid it on each one. Biovea did refund me when I contacted them. Just too much aggravation."
Biovea is rated 2.67 based on 9 reviews