Biovea Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Biovea

How would you rate Biovea?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rebecca

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Biovea in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I requested a Host Defense Stamets 7 online, I get a package number 32359306 and then I am told that the request was canceled because of some problem with my card. The bank informs that the sale was registered on my card, but Biovea says that all they did was to authorize the payment. So, the money has been frozen since Feb 16th, 2018, and I am left with no product, no money, no one to actually talk to. 5 emails later, and still nothing. The bank HAS the transaction registed, so...where is my money?"
Rajpreet Purewal
"Easy to place an order. Excellent email updates. Secure & quick delivery!"
Milena Xavier
"Amo os produtos, total confiança e ótimo preços."
Anja Lange
"Fine products and Quick delivery"
Alex Thurston
"Amazing quick delivery and the absolute best price I could find on top quality, raw prenatal vitamins to help me prepare for pregnancy."
Philip Rawlings
"Goods ordered from USA. When they arrived I had to pay an import duty, when the order was split into 2 separate parcels I paid it on each one. Biovea did refund me when I contacted them. Just too much aggravation."
Biovea is rated 3.50 based on 6 reviews