Biovea Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Biovea

How would you rate Biovea ?

"My order (£66.75 worth of supplements and as such qualified for 'free delivery') is currently held at my local Post Office and will not be released until a Customs Charge of £4.10, plus a handling charge of £8.00 is paid. Worse, I have contacted them on 7 occasions now and they are failing to meet their promise to respond to customer queries within 24 hours!!!! I paid in good faith and am out of pocket to the sum of £66.75!!!"
"I requested a Host Defense Stamets 7 online, I get a package number 32359306 and then I am told that the request was canceled because of some problem with my card. The bank informs that the sale was registered on my card, but Biovea says that all they did was to authorize the payment. So, the money has been frozen since Feb 16th, 2018, and I am left with no product, no money, no one to actually talk to. 5 emails later, and still nothing. The bank HAS the transaction registed, so...where is my money?"
"Easy to place an order. Excellent email updates. Secure & quick delivery!"
"Amo os produtos, total confiança e ótimo preços."
"Fine products and Quick delivery"
"Amazing quick delivery and the absolute best price I could find on top quality, raw prenatal vitamins to help me prepare for pregnancy."
"Goods ordered from USA. When they arrived I had to pay an import duty, when the order was split into 2 separate parcels I paid it on each one. Biovea did refund me when I contacted them. Just too much aggravation."
Biovea is rated 3.14 based on 7 reviews