Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

Simon
Bioresonance Therapy 4 star review on 2nd January 2020
Mark
More Photos & Videos
As a newcomer to Bioresonance Therapy I had no idea what to expect, but a family member who is an astonishing healer had personal experience and was enthusiastic. So I went to Chris in Leeds with an open mind and lots of optimism.
It is a very easy, non-intrusive treatment in a relaxed, pleasant environment. I firmly believe the therapy helped me as I began to feel better, more energy and less nausea. Unfortunately I live in London and the journey became an issue, so I stopped going During the following months I have the same problems as before and understand the parasites which had been removed, have returned, my fault as I should have continued the therapy.
I would highly recommend this form of therapy, based on my own results.
I love bioresonance. Its a great way of finding out what's working and what's not in my body. I have used it to get rid of a tooth abscess. The dentists only option was extraction. The pain was so bad when I went for my first session it was making my heart flutter but by the next day I no longer needed pain killers. I recommend giving bioresonance a go regardless of what ails you. I have never been disappointed.
If you have suffered a long term health problem as I have and you are getting nowhere with the NHS , I would seriously considerer trying Bioresonance. I like the whole idea of treating the whole body. Numerous things did show up on a full body scan which may have caused my health issue and all were removed .Although it did not solve my main problem, I am glad that I tried this type of therapy.
Yes I believe bioresonance can be very beneficial, but my experience was at the beginning of Chris being a practitioner. After a good few months regular appointments, both myself and a friend individually discontinued using this practice as not enough benefit was receiv I Was offered one free appointment by Chris but had an accident on a bus so postponed, but when I tried to take up the offer my request was ignored by David I think.
I FOUND THE BIORESONANCE VERY HELPFUL AS IT FOUND LOTS OF PROBLEMS I DIDNT KNOW I HAD, AND WITH ITS HELP, IT REMOVED THEM AND I FELT SO MUCH BETTER.
Suffered with Lyme disease from 2009, anyone who is suffering from this terrible disease will know what we go through.
My wife covinsed me to go for a consultation in September 2016, I only agreed on the condition we didn't divulge I had Lyme, amazingly David diagnosed Lyme as well as several co-infections. I'm aware it is an incurable desease, however Bioresonance therapy has relieved many of my symptoms.
Paid£150 and came away no wiser I emailed for results and got no reply
Hi sorry, you were expecting a report, the results are always given at the time of the consultation with the understanding that you return for further testing after your treatment because our initial test can be affected by the treatment you received. If you were to tell us who you were then we could call you back to explain the results again. We hope to hear from you again and if you wish to book again our follow up sessions are only £60
My experience of bio resonance was very new and informative. All was explained and my curiosity that led me there was satisfied. I felt the energy moving and would love to know more and get involved. My only downside is that I live so far away to make it accessible to have more regular treatment as I have felt different and on an upward spiral since.
I had bioresonance therapy following a major surgery blunder - it could not help with this as further major surgery was required in London. My London surgeon said it was the worst internal damage he had seen in his career. However after all was complete I had a bioresonance scan to check my kidney before my actual ct and flow scans in London and was told all was 100% now. Which proved to be accurate. But David advised I had infection in my chest. I did have a little infection but nothing major. So I agreed to a treatment. But here is the amazing part. I have had quite serious asthma since I was 15. I was in my late 40's at that point. I attend 4 fast running classes every week at circuits at a local gym. I have NEVER done a circuit without the aid of an inhaler and during winter months every infection resulted in chest problems and persistent coughs. I had this treatment and without a second thought attended my next class. I was half way through the exercise when I realised I had not used my inhaler - something totally and uutterly impossible!!!! But I have to this day almost 4 years later never used an inhaler again! I did a fast 70mile cycle last year with ease. Plus colds/infections never result in that hacking cough I so vividly remember spending many nights enduring. Don't take my word for it try it yourself. I was very very sceptical. But amazed at my personal results. I have very good personal health and as a result of major surgery now eat mainly a plant based lifestyle and as a result enjoy a life filled with an amazing feeling of health and vitality.
I had thought I had chronic Lyme disease for 9 years.I was denied treatment and diagnosis by the NHS so I treated myself with herbal anti-microbials but only managed to contain the disease. I already knew about electrical frequencies as I'd used my own Rife machine and was open to giving Bioresonance a try.

I'm glad I did. Chris did a body scan which revealed I not only had Lyme in abundance but also the co-infections Bartonella and Rickettsia; it also picked up the presence of Candida, E-coli, Helicobacter Pylori, Epstein-Barr Virus, and parasites.

After several sessions of Chris's treatments, Rickettsia, E-coli, heavy metals ,parasites are no longer showing and Lyme is much reduced. He also measures the energy levels transmitted between cells which are a marker for how much infections are being fought by your system; this has started to come down meaning less infection and less fatigue.

I think Bioresonance is a very reasonably priced treatment as it would cost quite a lot more to carry out such a sophisticated package of treatments covering all the interrelated problems generated by Lyme and also providing regular and accurate diagnostic updates on your health progress.
My husband and I both have regular treatments of bioresonance. It has made a vast improvement to both of us and we can't thank the team enough.
The treatment I had worked really well for me.
Would definitely recommend it.
Interesting stuff!
I'm a long term plan though and well past my sell well by date!
Been ill for 11 years plus, so don't expect anything.
The bio has helped though it's not massively noticeable. I have taken from of all recommendations and changing accordingly, where possible.
Rebecca
Thank Bioressanance for helping recover my wifes health and stop me from smoking
I have been amazed at the accuracy of Bioresonance therapy! I started it for Lyme disease treatment, and am now in remission (alongside homeopathy and herbal treatment). The bioresonance is able to pinpoint areas of concern. I took my husband and son along for a session too, and we were amazed that it could tell where my husband had an old ankle injury, and his bridge in his mouth! I haven’t needed any further treatment for some time now. Bioresonance is extremely effective and highly recommended. Also, the clinic in Leeds is clean and welcoming. I would highly recommend Chris as a practitioner too.
This therapy is so effective. It is beneficial physically and emotionally. One of the reasons we suffer in our daily life is because our energy flow is out of balance.

When we get the energy right the physical follows

Think of the number of things impacting our bodies to make us be in disharmony
Food
Sleep
Emf’s
Family
Travel
Work

This gives your cells a chance to come back into harmony

I can easily recommend this healing therapy to anyone anywhere in the world

I use it weekly as I have to fly way too much right now so wherever I am in the world I can be connected and rebalance my body so my life works so much more efficiently

Chris is a very devoted technician

I love his work

Angel Evans

I
Does help but way too expensive!!
sfter many days of being unsure to go thro with this ifound it very worthwhile and recommend to anybody who may be thinking about it
It was a detailed analysis of my body and put my mind at rest from some worries I had of health issues
I would definitely recommend this treatment to everyone
A fantastic therapy as it gets to the root problem regarding cells and gives them the correct coding that enables the body to heal itself and fight off viruses and bacteria (in my pesonal case it has worked 95%!) everyone ought to have this amazing therapy! My life has been changed dramatically and knowing its pure science has really impressed me! I was an avid western herb taker for many years with sadly no change in my symptoms well no more wasting my money as I've been able to stop taking them due to the fantastic results of Regumed Bioresonance in leeds which incidentally have the latest technology for this therapy.
Bioresonance Therapy is rated 4.75 based on 209 reviews