Bioflow Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Click Here

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

Sam
"When my elderly Labrador was diagnosed with arthritis in every limb I went all out and ordered the collar along with extra supplements and we started him on painkillers. With a combination of everything I now have my happy Labrador back!"
Christopher
"Great service, prompt delivery. Got one for myself and one for the wife. Both of us love them"
Carole
"Bought another collar for my dog Rosie as her first one had gotten filthy and I wanted to wash it but not let her be without and her happy "runaround" life has continued as she wears her collar. So then I bought a bracelet for hubby who suffers RA throughout his body and he says he notices the difference (especially at night when not wearing it in bed) how his symptoms are eased through the daytime. Recommended to us by friends and now recommended by us to everyone."
Stephen
"My arthritic 13 year old Shih Tzu, who lost his brother last year, is now chasing a very feisty one year old lady Shih Tzu around the house. Leaping over furniture and behaving as though he is 3 years old. I'm a scientist, its rubbish, it shouldn't work but it does. bought one for the wife."
June
"This product is Excellent HAS HELPED ALL OF TEAMBEEZ 🐝 Would not be without the rug we bought"
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Ronald
"Have been using on our greyhounds for a number of years now. Brilliant *****"
Thanks for your review Ronald. Kind regards, Bioflow
Verified Reviewer
"Very fast delivery and polite people on the end of the phone. Had the collar 3 weeks now but not convinced it actually works yet. However does it take longer to work for large dogs. ????"
Nicola
"My dog has very bad joints and has cushion disease so bye billy girl wearing it has helped her joints a lot I noice if I leave i take it of."
Jenny
"Since having the Bioflow dog collar my collie has now been able to cut his tablets by half. He can now run and play like he used to."
Michelle
"My dogs skin is fantastic now"
Thank you for your review and picture! It's always great to hear success stories about our products. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Mary
"Quick delivery and not too expensive."
Many thanks for your review and image. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 688 reviews