Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Sam
When my elderly Labrador was diagnosed with arthritis in every limb I went all out and ordered the collar along with extra supplements and we started him on painkillers. With a combination of everything I now have my happy Labrador back!
Bioflow 4 star review on 5th March 2019
Christopher
Great service, prompt delivery. Got one for myself and one for the wife. Both of us love them
Bioflow 5 star review on 18th December 2018
Carole
Bought another collar for my dog Rosie as her first one had gotten filthy and I wanted to wash it but not let her be without and her happy "runaround" life has continued as she wears her collar. So then I bought a bracelet for hubby who suffers RA throughout his body and he says he notices the difference (especially at night when not wearing it in bed) how his symptoms are eased through the daytime. Recommended to us by friends and now recommended by us to everyone.
Bioflow 5 star review on 16th October 2018
Stephen
My arthritic 13 year old Shih Tzu, who lost his brother last year, is now chasing a very feisty one year old lady Shih Tzu around the house. Leaping over furniture and behaving as though he is 3 years old.

I'm a scientist, its rubbish, it shouldn't work but it does. bought one for the wife.
Bioflow 5 star review on 11th April 2018
June
This product is Excellent HAS HELPED ALL OF TEAMBEEZ 🐝 Would not be without the rug we bought
Bioflow 5 star review on 9th March 2018
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Ronald
Have been using on our greyhounds for a number of years now. Brilliant *****
Bioflow 5 star review on 15th December 2017
Thanks for your review Ronald. Kind regards, Bioflow
Verified Reviewer
Very fast delivery and polite people on the end of the phone. Had the collar 3 weeks now but not convinced it actually works yet. However does it take longer to work for large dogs. ????
Bioflow 4 star review on 29th November 2017
Nicola
My dog has very bad joints and has cushion disease so bye billy girl wearing it has helped her joints a lot I noice if I leave i take it of.
Bioflow 5 star review on 10th October 2017
Jenny
Since having the Bioflow dog collar my collie has now been able to cut his tablets by half. He can now run and play like he used to.
Bioflow 5 star review on 10th August 2017
Michelle
My dogs skin is fantastic now
Bioflow 5 star review on 8th August 2017
Thank you for your review and picture! It's always great to hear success stories about our products. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Mary
Quick delivery and not too expensive.
Bioflow 5 star review on 8th August 2017
Many thanks for your review and image. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 806 reviews