Bioflow Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Click Here

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

"Don't notice any difference when I use the product."
"The Bioflow collar itself is just what I expected to be. Quality good. Unfortunately I haven’t seen any improvement in my Labrador since using it, but it can’t do any harm so I am continuing to use it. Liz"
"I have had dogs for years. I never feed them on named foods. In fact Pluto how is a very tall lab how I believe now a days would be called a laborlucher, otherwise a mongrel!!, will be 12 years old in June runs around like an idiot, is fed on Aldi's iown brand. He does have his cod liver tablets each day. The only "spoily" thing he does have and if I lost it would replace immediately, is the Bioflow collar. I also had one for my German Sheppard before. Recommended by friends who had horses. Can not recommend it high enough and the one I actually bought from you last time was for my friends dog. As to the rating above afraid very good is not enough - EXCELLENT AND WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT."
"My 12 year old greyhound has benefitted greatly from wearing this collar. His back legs were getting very stiff and he is now running round like a 2 year old"
"Awesome"
"I have a 12 year old collie who was starting to get a bit stiff in the joints. Bought the bioflow collar after recommendation from a friend and it’s given my dog Jake a new lease of life. Very pleased."
"I'm really sorry but I didn't notice any beneficial effects from wearing this."
"Working very well"
"Actually I bought one bracelet for my sister in law, the transaction was perfect"
"I have previously purchased a Bioflow product and found it very beneficial for my arthritis. This current product does not at the moment appear to help. Even the wrist I wear it on has not currently shown any improvement."
"The bioflow collar definitely made a difference to my 2 dogs and their stiffness improved a lot. My only concern was that my Male dog has a joint problem and got a bit too enthusiastic with his freedom so had to be restricted to keep him from overdoing it"
"My 10 year old Collie was showing signs of stiffness when getting up after a sleep or jumping into the back of the car. I bought a bioflow collar for her as I had bought one for my labrador 15 years ago, she was having fits and the bioflow collar stopped it almost immediatly, she never had another fit - anyway my Collie is like a young dog since wearing the collar. Dont hesistate to help your older dog with one of these"
"Great service, great product"
"I found my Bioflow executive leather strap was causing a skin complaint, but changing to the Bio Sport, it seems to to have cleared. Looser and great being waterproof. Easy to get on and off. Silicone rubber and nice and soft. Recommend."
"Great product. Very efficient service. User friendly website. Delivered promptly. First class service. Thank you."
"Very pleased with the product of a dog collar."
"Excellent"
"My dogs symptoms got so much better after a week and now at the age of 13 she is like a new dog! Thank you Sarah"
"We have used it for years. It is very good"
"Ordered product, arrived on time as promised. Quite pleased with my dealings with this company and would use them again."
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 688 reviews