Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Bioflow 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Bioflow 5 star review on 9th March 2018
June
Bioflow 5 star review on 15th December 2017
Ronald
pleased with product purchased.
Fast, efficient service. I love my bio flow and really feel it benefits me.
Sadly the link bracelet that I bought was too big and the magnets stick back to back so do not do the job. I was told that it was my fault that I bought the wrong size and they could do nothing about it. Not a great result sadly. Expensive mistake. Bet you wish you hadn’t asked me for a report
Although it is early days, our ten year old Staffie/Labrador cross appears much improved since she started wearing her bioflow magnetic collar. We always believed that in humans it was psychological however this can't be the case with canines so there must be something in it!
I run a dog sanctuary. I have used these collars for dogs who were practically immobilised by arthritic pain. I can vouch for the fact that they took off walking and living a happy life no sooner the collar was fitted. Within 24 hours they were different dogs. Amazing, incrediblebut true.
Bioflow 5 star review on 8th January 2021
We bought a collar for our elderly collie a few years ago, but sadly she passed away soon after. We kept the collar and so glad we did. We took on a young rescued lurcher not long after, who became lame at the beginning of 2020. He had xrays, medications, joint supplements and a course of expensive injections. The vet was baffled as nothing showed on his xrays, but still he was stiff and limping. We had a support for his leg and kept him on the lead. I decided to put the collar on him as had just come across it in a bag of our old collies things.... 3 weeks later and his limp gas gone... off lead and chasing his ball again! I am so convinced that it has done the trick that I gave bought wristbands for my husband and myself who suffer from varying degrees if arthritis... only been on a couple of days so time will tell! Very very pleased though!
I know Bioflow works for humans so I am just hoping my dog’s new Bioflow collar works to ease his arthritic hips. I think that prevention is better than cure and wish that I had known about Bioflow dog collars years ago.
ordered and quickly came. Looks attractive on. Instructions on how to alter linked bracelet could have been larger to the eye. I had to get a magnifying glass to read. I am happy with product
I like the product - but unfortunately it stretches too much .
I’ve been using bioflow for perhaps a few years at least. I’m not convinced it works as the niggly pains I had are still with me. I bought two. One material strap and one leather. Work and best. The leather strap wore out very fast so not good quality. No replacement available so I bought another material one, the biggest. It arrived and is smaller than the original material one I bought, odd ! Sometimes in my job as a tree surgeon my wrists ache and I believe the boiflow around my wrist adds to the problem. I’ve taken to leaving it off when this happens and I feel it’s better not on. I don’t have it tight at all. The science behind it all makes sense when you read about bioflow’s coming about but I find and believe it doesn’t help or work. I wish it would
I bought the magnetic belt for various uses. The magnets are super strong and I first used the product for a lower back strain, and the pain was much reduced after 30 minutes of wear and I had greater pain free movement.
Lovely stylish bangle. More importantly the pain between my shoulder blades, due to stooping, has gone.
I find my order is always dispatched promptly and the product is so good I give Bioflow patches to my friends
I have bioflow for many years now and have been really pleased with results , purchased a new one as my previous one still worked but was getting old. Well done bioflow.
Easy purchase process and lovely products
Bioflow collars have been an essential part of my dogs' well-being. They have kept my dogs mobile after diagnoses of arthritis and reduced the need for strong painkillers
Been using Bioflow products since they started with lovely man from Bolton called Ray Hamer !! All products have been excellent. Got a Bioflow for our dog who at 9 was suffering from arthritis!!! He wore it till he died when he was 19 !!!!! Anyone pondering whether to buy do not hesitate get one worth every single penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got the dog collar for our rescue dog who has suffered with on and off lameness for many years due to injuries caused from her previous life. We medicated the lameness whenever it presented itself but decided to give this collar a go, she was suffering from an episode of lameness the day we put it on and we decided not to medicate so we could see if the collar actually works, within 2 weeks of her wearing it she has never had a day's lameness since and that was months ago, in fact she has been better than she has been in years in general. Not even any stiffness whatsoever. If someone told us it would make this much difference I wouldn't have believed them. Honestly the best thing we have ever got for our dog. Highly recommend them to everyone.
We have always believed in Bioflow since our dog wore one of your dog collars and made his later life much more active. So we have worn wrist magnets ever since.
Very good service and excellent product
Bioflow is rated 4.35 based on 895 reviews