Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
My father in law had a bracelet first and his aches and pains improved immensely. When I was 60 I asked my husband for a bracelet as having suffered from Polymalgia for several years and after finishing taking steroids as I did not like taking them, I was still very achy especially in my limbs. I was very sceptical about it saying it was mind over matter but I have to say I have improved a lot and now take a lot less, if any painkillers
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Always thought bioflow helped with the aches & pains I have worn a bioflow bracelet fir the last 20 years, only take the bracelet off to have a shower or bath, i would be lost without it. Anne
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I've been using Bioflow from a sailing friend's recommendation, via David & Linda Milner, for at least the past 25 years and would never not wear my bracelet - to stem off inherited arthritus!
I KNOW itvworks as I sent one back to you for the clasp to be repaired and could not believe how painful my legs became getting out of bed and walking down the stairs .... until I was able to wear itvagsin. I now keep a spare to hand!
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I wear my bio flow bracelet constantly. I have for the past 20 years worn a magnetised bracelet and have to say when my last one broke {it was not purchased from you} I was without one for some months and I felt my general health was not so good as when I was wearing my magnet bracelet. I was pleased to see your selection and able to order a new bioflow.
Product ordered and delivered swiftly. Fantastic quality far better than other similar products I have purchased in the past. So far so good and scared to leave the wristband off as benefit really being felt.
Have recommended the product to several others since purchase.
comfortable and functional and the customer service I have received has been excellent
The new rubberised bands are comfortable and easy to clean after working in them or exersing, and they look smart enough to wear out casually
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
This has really helped an older, stiffer dog. Thought we'd try it as it couldn't do any harm and didn't want to go down the drug route.
I purchased a Bioflow bracelet to try and help the pain from arthritis in my right wrist. I am a keen tennis player and was taking a lot of ibuprofen to allow myself to grip the racquet properly. Thinking this was not a good long term solution I decided to try some energetic medicine as a less harmful long term solution. Since I have been wearing a Bioflow band I have not needed to take any anti-inflammatory painkiller and can play tennis without any pain - I know I still have arthritis in my wrist as I can 'feel' it but it gives me minimal pain and loss of function. I have recommended Bioflow to others with different chronic wrist pains causing difficulties with daily living and they have reported similar improvements. My band is also very attractive on my wrist so also looks good!
Have used Bioflow products for a number of years, both for myself and for my dogs & cats. I find the products of good quality, reasonably priced and more importantly help with minor health and joint issues.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Purchased numerous wristbands from this company and always first class service for a first class product that works without a doubt šŸ‘
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Brilliant for me , no pain anywhere , excellent device , well worth the price , a must for all pain relief , although I’ve had this bracket for at least 10yrs
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
This bracelet has freed me from my migraines, brilliant. !!!
Perfect
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
I had pain in my hip joints especially at night. Since wearing the bioflow strap this has reduced considerably
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
This latest Elite was the second one purchased and both are working well reducing the pain of our arthritic joints.
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
I have had a wristband for 15 years and only take it off to shower. My right arm will not work with out it.
I would recommend BIOFLOW TO ANY ONE best thing I brought
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
Arrived within three days great product.
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow
Seems to have made a great bit of difference & I'm personally really pleased with the quality of the product & the comfort of wearing it through the day.
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 806 reviews