Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
The last two magnetic sports wrist bands I have purchased, the cover that keeps the magnet secure has started to peel away so I had to throw them away. I do not take them off so no regular pulling at the band to cause this to happen. I have worn a band for about three years now and notif I will anymore.
Thank you for your review. All of our sport bands come with a 6 month guarantee and will be replaced if there is a defect within this time. We now have a new design sport band that provides extra durability through a one-piece strap. Kind regards, Bioflow.
it hasn't made me happy
It looks nice but the clasp end is much too short & you can't squeeze to open it without 10 or more tries & still with great difficulty . give up using it as its too much stress. Really needs a redesign on the chain length
Looks good and is effective but the fit varies from one item to another.
Appears to work
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Looks good but does it do anything?
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Online shopping easy to use. Had the bracelet 3-4 weeks now and I'm still not sure if it is helping. Needless to say the placebo effect works as I feel lost without it on!
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Best wishes, Bioflow.
Not sure it made me happy but the pink strap made my cream jumper sleeve pink
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Sorry to hear this, please email info@bioflow.co.uk with further details. Kind regards, Bioflow.
Quick delivery and really helpful answering questions.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, it's great to hear positive feedback about our products and service. Kind regards, Bioflow.
My father had a Bioflow Duet Bangle which he lost. I bought him an executive wristband as a replacement because he had reported feeling a little conspicuous wearing the bangle. Purchase was easy and the wristband arrived in good time but I am afraid my father reports less effect on his arthritis pain from the wristband than from his bangle.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're sorry to hear that your father reported fewer beneficial effects from wearing our Executive wristband. If you have any further queries please do email us info@bioflow.co.uk. Best wishes, Bioflow.
Not so sure what you mean.
I wholeheartedly recommend bioflow although on this occasion I sadly don't think it's made any difference to our dogs arthritis.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're sorry to hear that magnetic therapy didn't work for your pet on this occasion. Best wishes, Bioflow.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're sorry to hear that magnetic therapy didn't work for you or your pet on this occasion. Best wishes, Bioflow.
Quick delivery. Not sure if the collar works on my old girl but she is off the rimadyl for a short time but is still a bit stiff on the back legs. How long do I have to wait for results as no instructions from packaging
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Unfortunately there is no set time for your pet to feel the effect from our collar, as every case is different. We do hope she experiences some benefit soon. Best wishes, Bioflow.
I'm using my watch ,but I'm finding no improvement ,very disappointed .
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're sorry to hear that magnetic therapy didn't work for you on this occasion. Best wishes, Bioflow.
The magnets work well but very disappointed with the appearance of the bracelet after a week of wearing
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the look of the bracelet after a week, can we ask if you contacted us about this issue? Best wishes, Bioflow.
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 806 reviews