Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I’ve used Bioflow collars with my dogs for many years and believe they really make a difference.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I bought a bracelet for myself, my husband and a collar for my dog. My dog couldn’t jump up on the sofa anymore due to old age but once he had had the collar for 4 days he was jumping up again and still is hence I bought myself and my husband a bracelet and I can honestly say that I do feel the benefits and am always now recommending it to all my friends and fellow sufferers
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
So pleased with the collar for my dog. It gave her a much more comfortable final months. Just wished I had found out about this earlier.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have been using the Bioflow collars on my dogs for 20+ years. When I reached a certain age and began to feel a little creekie in the joints I thought “Bioflow collars have always helped my dogs so why not me.” The best decision I made, in fact I own two and purchased two more for my Mum and Step Dad. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
A very good product does what it’s says would recommend
Excellent, attractive, Effective product
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Our dog seems much more comfortable since wearing her bioflow collar.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Worn for 15 years. Enjoy good health with no issues . In my 75th year with no joint problems
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I bought the dog collar for our Labrador who has had an operation for elbow dysplasia which could mean arthritis developing in years. Many years ago I had a Springer Spaniel who could scarcely climb out of her basket. Within two weeks of wearing the BioFlow collar she was jumping in and out with no trouble. Pretty amazing.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have used Bioflow for many years and found it to be very beneficial, I also use a Bioflow collar for my aged dog and he seems to be more agile
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have had a Bioflow leather wristband for years - on my third. I like it.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
My husband and I have worn the Explorer for years and find them incredibly helpful for old age aches and pains. I find it wonderful for my epilepsy as well. I have always used one for my dogs and again, have found them very good. Would highly recommend them for arthritis sufferers.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Very good customer service , have used this product for 30yrs and haven’t had a severe migraine since the day I put it on . Great product. saved my life .
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Has definitely helped my carpal tunnel
This product works extremely well on my dog Jessie who's painful athritis is relieved by a large margin. Much better remedy for her than giving her pain killers. Happy dog happy owner many thanks Jane
Recomendo! Muito Bom
Great item must have wear it all the time
It seems to qwork
What can I say? Bought one for one of our dogs years ago, was so impressed by his recovery and his overall improvement in health we purchased another three collars for our other dogs, after which I purchased a silver type one for myself and for my wife. Have worn them for years, I think they are wonderful. One of our dogs bioflow collars finally broke, so we instantly purchased another. Would recommend them to everyone – for themselves and their animals!
This has helped my knee pain and the leather strap is really good quality.
Bioflow is rated 4.31 based on 729 reviews