Bioflow Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflowdirect.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

Telephone
"Useless . No effect what so ever. Sorry I wasted my money"
"We brought one years ago for our dog and it worked out great on him. Now we have brought this one for our daughter dog because he had a limp now he walking lovely that all in 3 weeks. Thankyou Bioflow"
"Excellent service from Bioflow over the many years I've owned a wrist bands then bracelet which have certaily helped my painful joints."
"This works for me, can’t say why but I have owned two bracelets, I recently bought the sport version for every day use as I work (and play) outdoors so like the durability of the silicone model. I notice a difference in myself when I have forgotten to put my non waterproof model on after a shower. So I swear by the product and the sales service is quick and efficient both when replacing straps or sending out a new product. Great product."
"Excellent and fast service, when I ordered my replacement strap it arrived in a very short space of time."
"Would like to when and if I receive my full order"
Hi Deta, if you have a problem regarding your order please call us asap on 01752 756720 or email info@bioflowdirect.com

Kind regards
Bioflow
"Very dissapointed with this product as it did not work for my little dog, would not reccomend it."
"I personally am sceptical, but I am not the one wearing it, my wife is, she absolutely swears by it, she has very bad arthritis in both hands, bent knobbly fingers and all that, if after having a bath or similar she forgets to put it back on she soon realises that it is missing, not long after putting back on the pain starts to subside, say no more. ( nothing to do with this but I have doggy friends whose dogs wear the canine model and are surprised how much better their dogs are wearing one.)"
"Since wearing her collar our working collie has not suffered with the painful limp she had at the end of the day. Unlike we humans a dog has no expectation of a cure from magnetic therapy"
"Not just the professionals can wear this excellent product but us mere mortals can benefit from this a amazing product which has helped me coping with arthritis is my left hand due to golf. You have to try it yourself to experience the benefit don’t just take my word for it. Give it a try!!!!!!"
"Good looking bracelet, suitable for either sex. I have worn one for twenty years and wouldn't be without it."
"I am so pleased with this bracelet it has really helped my arthritis which is in all my fingers. I would recommend this as I am not in as much pain, I know there is no cure but pain relief is very important."
"The Bioflow is excellent it keeps the pain away from my right arm and shoulder . I highly recommend it."
""
"I have no reason to believe that my opinion in fact does matter since I could not be helped with my size wrist. Too bad. They did refund the money to me I must add."
"I don’t really notice Bioflow working, but notice increased pain if I don’t wear it."
"Best thing I ever bought. I wouldn’t be without it."
"I bought the lux double as a present for my husband and he loved it . The quality is very good and it works brilliantly for his shoulder problems. Fast and efficient delivery. Would recommend."
"Been wearing the band for almost a week and no improvement Please advise"
Hi Pete. Everyone responds to magnetic therapy differently, so the length of time to experience any potential benefits can vary. Kind regards, Bioflow
"The boots appear to have helped my old mare although it's always hard to say; I think they are worth trying when nothing else works."
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 588 reviews