Bioflow Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Click Here

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

"I believe it has help to ease the pain in my wrist"
"Seems to be workin had both shoulders operated on and aches are a lot less since wearing the band"
"Have recommended this collar to a few of my dog walking friends as I see benefits with my dogs mobility issues"
"I have been wearing my silicone wristband for years. I particularly love this one as it is easy to wear and doesn't have to be taken off while showering. It has helped me immensely with my back aches. My husband and my mother also wear the Bioflow wristbands."
"replacement so quality recognised"
"I can see a big difference in my Dogs’ pain levels since using Bioflow collars. They are more mobile and are able to negotiate steps and other simple jumps without pain."
"Have used bioflow products for years cannot fault at all."
"Customer service great , when I ordered a bangle which was too small there was no problem getting a refund keep up the good work bioflow"
"Purchased a bracelet to help with sciatica. Nice looking bracelet but not sure if it has helped my sciatica. Otherwise I am happy with my purchase as it looks good and classy."
"Have been using bioflow bracelets for 10 years, they really seem to help reduce pain and stiffness in my body."
"I actually bought it for my wife who has had a bioflow bracelet for some 30 years and only takes it off to go thru the security at the airport. She would never be without it."
"Brilliant service. I ordered two dog collars for our aging terriers and they have definitely helped improve their mobility and quality of life. Easy to order and fast delivery."
"Bioflow are great products. The service was excellent and delivery Very fast."
"Used them for 30 + Years brilliant"
"Did not work at all."
"I think it has helped with joint pain. I’ve changed a gym routine slightly but improvements have been noticed since wearing the band."
"Excellent product! My wife is really pleased with the service she received ... ordered on the Tuesday, delivered on the Wednesday!"
"Have used biofilm for the last 30 years my dogs and myself I would recommend them highly and I do recommend them all the time thank you for producing bioflows"
"I have been using Bioflow for years and I am satisfied with the product, although what I do find strange is that my first Bioflow had two magnets on it one either side of the wrist but this appears to have changed and now there is only one on the upper side of this wrist and the cost has increased a fair bit. Can their still be "reverse polarity" with one magnet? If somebody can expalin to me I would be grateful. Thank you. Lisette"
"This range looks great and works even better, it's helped relieve pain all over the body and increase stamina and strength when exercising. I never take mine off it's been real hero product"
Bioflow is rated 4.30 based on 688 reviews