Bioflow Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bioflow

About Bioflow: Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.co.uk

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy

Telephone
"Great product"
"Fantastic product and would highly recommend them. No complaints whatsoever"
"Bought another collar for my dog Rosie as her first one had gotten filthy and I wanted to wash it but not let her be without and her happy "runaround" life has continued as she wears her collar. So then I bought a bracelet for hubby who suffers RA throughout his body and he says he notices the difference (especially at night when not wearing it in bed) how his symptoms are eased through the daytime. Recommended to us by friends and now recommended by us to everyone."
"I have just changed my bioflow bracelet and it's the same as the previous one in terms of quality. Ive been wearing these for years and would not be without it. I had an accident 20 years ago and have arthritis as a result. Before I got one of these the pain was unbearable, now it's just an ache. Brilliant a must have if you are suffering."
"this has helped my wifes osteoarthritis reduced her reliance on painkillers and allowed hrt to walk a bit further without as much pain"
"Good quality, my dog wears it every day and hopefully he will improve soon"
"I have given my Bioflow a fair trial and I have to say that I am very disappointed. Others may benefit from wearing a copper bracelet with magnets but I would not be truthful if I did not say that I have derived no benefit whatsoever. I am sorry but that's the truth."
"Very good 5/5"
"From the first days of use the product seems to be giving me that extra bit of help."
"After receiving the bioflo product for my dog we noticed a vast improvement over 7-10 days after 6weekks It’s made a hell of a difference to him when walking him fantastic that’s all I’m going to say"
"Love the style, it helps my restless legs although I still have pain."
"I HAVE ALREADY REVIEWED THIS ITEM, AND I REPEAT BIOFLOW WERE VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD. AND I WOULD BUY AGAIN FROM THEM"
"Lovely bracelet but the clasp is a nightmare to close without help."
"Had one for 20 years Bought one for my sister's birthday"
"From the moment I put the bio flow collar on my dog she immediate felt something rubbing her neck again the sofa . In the morning after wearing if all night she bounced ioff the bed looking for trouble a remarkable difference, she wears it all the time and I genuinely feel the combination of collar, physico,diet and citictableys I have my happy dog. back. I would recommend bio flow to anyone give it a go if it helps in a little way in reducing your beloved pets pain it’s got to be worth it !! That’s me for life she’s always going to wear one. Huge thank you to bioflow x"
"Very happy with the quick and efficient order process. Delivery was great too. We love these bracelets as they offer style and a healing element."
"Satisfied with product"
"Good product, have always had one on my rottweilers. Definitely helps with their joints."
"Bought a collar for my golden retriever, who has spondylitis. It seems to have made a difference to her and l’m pleasesd with it. Will probably buy a bracelet for myself as l have arthritis."
"I do feel I works - when not wearing lack energy and positivity. I swear by bio flow for my horse who has arthritis and have proven when he does not wear his boots overnight he is stiff in the joints in the morning and that is why I bioight a bracelet fir mysel"
Bioflow is rated 4.29 based on 566 reviews