Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 18, 75 Sisna Park Road, Estover, Plymouth, Devon PL6 7AE

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Bioflow Reviews | 19th February 2020
Stephen
Bioflow 5 star review on 9th March 2018
June
More Photos & Videos
Excellent products and quick delivery.
"Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback."
Great for both me and my horse
Have worn a bioflow for a very long time and swear by it
I bought the sports band but I’m afraid I did not like the rubber on my wrist, it gripped onto my clothes. However this was an extra one so have sent it back and continue to wear my metal bracelet which I find really helps my arthritis.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I’ve used Bioflow collars with my dogs for many years and believe they really make a difference.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
As its early days :I've only just started using it, but, its easy to use and I'm really hoping that it does what it says.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I bought a bracelet for myself, my husband and a collar for my dog. My dog couldn’t jump up on the sofa anymore due to old age but once he had had the collar for 4 days he was jumping up again and still is hence I bought myself and my husband a bracelet and I can honestly say that I do feel the benefits and am always now recommending it to all my friends and fellow sufferers
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
So pleased with the collar for my dog. It gave her a much more comfortable final months. Just wished I had found out about this earlier.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
After about a month I started to feel the benefits
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have been using the Bioflow collars on my dogs for 20+ years. When I reached a certain age and began to feel a little creekie in the joints I thought “Bioflow collars have always helped my dogs so why not me.” The best decision I made, in fact I own two and purchased two more for my Mum and Step Dad. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
A very good product does what it’s says would recommend
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
The cloth bracelet that came with the magnet was of a poor quality.
Thank you for your review. If we can help assist further please email info@bioflow.com
Excellent, attractive,
Effective product
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Our dog seems much more comfortable since wearing her bioflow collar.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Worn for 15 years. Enjoy good health with no issues . In my 75th year with no joint problems
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I bought the dog collar for our Labrador who has had an operation for elbow dysplasia which could mean arthritis developing in years. Many years ago I had a Springer Spaniel who could scarcely climb out of her basket. Within two weeks of wearing the BioFlow collar she was jumping in and out with no trouble. Pretty amazing.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Did not make any difference whatsoever. Looks good but did not do what it said on the tin.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have used Bioflow for many years and found it to be very beneficial, I also use a Bioflow collar for my aged dog and he seems to be more agile
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
I have had a Bioflow leather wristband for years - on my third. I like it.
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.
Lee Westwood is the attached pro at Close House, where I'm a member. He swears by his Bioflow. So being even older than Lee & having a few aches & pains, I decided to try the same Sport Flex black model he uses.
I would say that I noticed some relief after a few weeks. It's also pretty smart which is good with 21st century men wearing bracelets, necklaces, earrings and other adornments these days! It's comfortable & waterproof too.
So those are clearly all positives. So why 4 stars rather than 5? Well, after a while, I got quite a skin reaction for some reason. So I had to remove it for a couple of weeks so that I could get better.
I wear other stuff with rubberised straps like my fitness watch on a daily basis, and golf watch from time to time, but never had a reaction to those. A bit of a puzzle about the Bioflow.
Bioflow 4 star review on 13th January 2020
Hi Richard, thanks for your feedback. With regard to the reaction have you had a look at our wear and care guide at our website https://www.bioflow.com/uk/help/wear-care-guides/
Bioflow is rated 4.31 based on 729 reviews