Bioflow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioflow
Read Bioflow Reviews

About Bioflow:

Bioflow are dedicated to magnetic therapy and designing natural, non-invasive products that help transform the lives of people and animals.

Bioflow's understanding of magnet technology combined with a commitment to development has positioned them as one of the world’s leading brands in magnet therapy products, delivering benefits that have been recognised for over 25 years.

info@bioflow.com

Unit 10, 71 Sisna Park Road, Estover

Tell us how Bioflow made you happy
Been using Bioflow products since they started with lovely man from Bolton called Ray Hamer !! All products have been excellent. Got a Bioflow for our dog who at 9 was suffering from arthritis!!! He wore it till he died when he was 19 !!!!! Anyone pondering whether to buy do not hesitate get one worth every single penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got the dog collar for our rescue dog who has suffered with on and off lameness for many years due to injuries caused from her previous life. We medicated the lameness whenever it presented itself but decided to give this collar a go, she was suffering from an episode of lameness the day we put it on and we decided not to medicate so we could see if the collar actually works, within 2 weeks of her wearing it she has never had a day's lameness since and that was months ago, in fact she has been better than she has been in years in general. Not even any stiffness whatsoever. If someone told us it would make this much difference I wouldn't have believed them. Honestly the best thing we have ever got for our dog. Highly recommend them to everyone.
We have always believed in Bioflow since our dog wore one of your dog collars and made his later life much more active. So we have worn wrist magnets ever since.
Very good service and excellent product
Ordered a Duo Bangle and it arrived very quickly. However, despite measuring carefully, I could not get it on to my wrist (medium size). Even my wife could not get it onto her wrist as the gap is so small. Did not risk changing size as it cost postage to return, and there is a further charge to send a replacement.
The refund was immediate.
This was just replacing the strap for my husband’s bio flow.

We both have worn them for many years and would not go without wearing them
Since wearing my bio flow strap the pain in my arm disappeared I've had the pain in the top of my left arm for approx six weeks and diagnosed over the phone by my local medical center due to covid.try different medication nothing work.then I remembered years ago I used a bracelet I purchased at a local gamefair to help with tennis elbow.walking around the fair took at least five hours at the end of it there wasn't any mor discomfort in my elbow.after five years the bracelet strap broke and I never replaced it.after no relief from the normal medication I sent for a new bracelet.i really don't know why but within 36 hours the pain subsidid.also it helped with the swelling in my hands due to arthritis.all in all I wear it on my left wrist and it gives me I believe relief.
Wonderful pain free in both hands from arthrits
Very quick service and has helped my dog no end has saved many expensive visits to a vet as they couldn’t find a reason for her lameness.
I cannot fault the service, and received the two wrist bands promptly. My husband and I wore them for two months, but did not feel any benefit.
Bought the bio flow collar for my poor arthritic riddled dog on advice from friends..seems to be working as his movement has improved since wearing it for a few months now..well worth trying..
I love my bracelet don't feel right without it on it makes me feel better just wearing it
Excellent service. Excellent product. Can't believe what a difference the collar made to my dog's mobility. Highly Recommend the product.
Great, really helps with my arthritis eases my aches and pains. Thank you
our dog Sox's has shown a marked improvement after three weeks he has stopped limping and playing more for a 11 year old great to see himself more now.
This is my second bracelet and only just replaced It after 10 years. I think they really help my stiff joints
Nice company to deal with but magnetic wristband a waste of money as had no affect on me.
Good quality product, works for me! :-)
Excellent product - highly recommend
I love these products! Over the years they have helped me with repetitive strain issues and earlier this year I found that they made a significant difference in reducing my migraine symptoms so I now wear the bracelet all the time!!
Bioflow is rated 4.33 based on 819 reviews