Bingo Iceland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bingo Iceland
Read Bingo Iceland Reviews

Blue Building 4-8 White Grounds

Tell us how Bingo Iceland made you happy
love iceland bingo the same way i love their foods tastiness low prices and the same exiting feeling i getwhen i enter an iceland store.
I believe I was supposed to have a bonus when I deposited cash on my birthday but I don't think I received it !
I have never been to Iceland for food for a long time,i have a lot of illnesses and i don't get much money from DLA.I find it hard to walk aswell but i have seen a van come round to my friends.
love the bonuses free games cms cant say enough about this site except id love to win more lol
It's a very good game and good prizes but my question is how do u exchange your bonus points that should be made easier
Get bonus cash other sites don't
I really do love the site and it dose have many slots and bingo rooms to choose from. However it is the most hardest site to have a win on. I joined a few months ago now and still haven't had first win in any bingo room. And because of this is don't make me want to stay. Other then that I would as it dose have some good reward bonuses.
its a good site but I still have not the Iceland 10 card when you sign up which disappoints me but on the whole not bad
i enjoy playing on iceland bingo they have a good variety of games and promotions and i like the added incentive of been able to win shopping vouchers
I think bingo iceland is a very good site, it is the only site I know that gives so much away for free, the only criticism I have is that it doesn't work very well when I'm using my tablet and also you can't redeem your points when using mobile version.
need more rooms with cheaper tickets,i play on a lot of sites am a fan of games were players can play same chance tickets eg max og 12,i did not see this on your site another site has a mini bingo game just for people like me,who likes same chance bingo
I think the site is vey good with great Hosts, loving the chatting etc, but sometimes I am seeing the same person win game after game, now that has not happened to....there was lots of complaining then
Enjoy playin all games and the win at bingo
good bingo site would like online access to set deposit limits
Ok to play.
An easy to understand friendly site, clear precise and a pleasure to play.
I think your site is normal because,your ticket prices are a bit to much for someone like me who hasn't got much money and want to enjoy myself abit,
hi I love this bingo site and ive made lots of new friends some hostes also good on here .. ive got 1 problem lots of peeps on the site some night I have problems getting into freezer to play the voucher games two night running I couldent get in so missed out on playing to win vouchers .. I was able to get into all other rooms , but I play every day and night and enjoy it so will still be staying and depo
I think it would be great if you could send emails with deposit codes early in the day. A couple of times I have deposited and then got a code afterwards saying I could have got more , it is very annoying. Also if you could put on the email how many times you can use it, I got one from you the other day to say I can have 200% which I did get when I deposited £50 a few days later I deposited £100 and did not get the 200%. The email said it was valid until the 27/4 it did not say you could only use it once, I was not vey pleased. Also I think it would be good to have more 2p and 3p games early in the day for when you are getting low on funds. {sylb)
I love Iceland bingo it's easy to use a friendly site. The downside is I never win even a small amount. Sometimes it would just be nice to win enough to keep on playing bingo etc so you can continue to chat with friends and ch on site. I have found Iceland bingo to be my favorite site but on the downside it has the lowest payouts.
Bingo Iceland is rated 3.36 based on 155 reviews