Bingo Iceland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bingo Iceland
Read Bingo Iceland Reviews

Blue Building 4-8 White Grounds

Tell us how Bingo Iceland made you happy
There is too much going on with animations and features changing every two or three minutes - it makes my laptop get very hot
I like the variety of the games available. I liked the voucher offers, our £10 instore voucher came in handy for groceries one week!! I like the positive contact unlike another site I tried before. Hope the site is favoured. The only drawback I have seen so far is the 'lag time' in the games; frustrating when I have maxed out tickets bought and have 1TG on a few tickets when the room host types congrats (not my name :( ) wins. Maybe this is just my area but that is my only constructive feedback. Otherwise, keep it up!!
dont like the lay out
Very good site just had vouchers I won in November and didn't get but Iceland sorted it out for me so it's off shopping now thanks again
Used to be better
Very easy site to get around and you get great bonuses and free games
I have found your site easy to swop from Bingo to Games if you fancy a change, there is plenty of prizes up for grabs on your monthly offers, so keep them coming, It's nice to Win something without to much effort ! traken123
I love this site apart from it seems to be the same winners constantly, suffice to say me not being one of them unfortunately.
At first win a bit never win any fink now
enjoy iceland bingo very much ,would recommend to all players .
easy to use. good games.
I play on various bingo sites, and it is very annoying that it always seems to be the same winners on Iceland!! Having reviewed my spend with Iceland Bingo it isn't a very successful site for me. The layout is OK, but when you keep losing money, their has to be a time when you decide another site may be better. I can confirm I have found other sites that have a more wide range of winners and offers, this is an area that Iceland lacks in dramatically. Overall, I wouldn't promote your site as already stated it appears very unfair.
Easy to use site, good selection of games at reasonable prices per ticket. Good promotions. The only negatives I have are not being able to redeem points on tablet, and, not having high 5 room on tablet.
cannot seem to get money out
I love playing iceland bingo site is simple to use
good bonuses very easy to use with a good combination of games and instants. Shopping vouchers very useful.
Can't view all aspects and features from mobile . For example you reward me with gs and I have no idea what they are, what they're for and I cannot view them on my iPhone
FAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
it is a good site but I give up on it I been laying for 2 years now and it all was the same people that win. I so feed up whif it
I been with you since It started and i have not won nothing good and It always the same winners and i have been given free tickets and i get them and for my birthday it says i have had them not even loged in u get better deals on other sites sorry
Bingo Iceland is rated 3.36 based on 155 reviews