billiards boutique Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend billiards boutique

About billiards boutique: Specialist pool and snooker equipment retailer with 12 years of online selling experience.

How would you rate billiards boutique ?

D Atzeni
"Excellent rapport qualité prix,petit défaut dans la flèche de la queue.Sinon rien dire et je ferai votre publicité. Cordialement. Atzeni Daniele"
A Cummings
"Pete was very professional and very helpful. I could not have asked for better service. Not only was my cue ordered from Holland on a Friday but it arrived with me on the following Monday now that's what I call service. Also I love my new cue . Many thanks Adam Cummings"
S Buckley
"Delivery was fast I saved money and made my husband happy with the cue tips they are better than the one that was on the cue when I bought it for him"
"ordered two cues for my boys, perfect in every way, very quick delivery, great quality cues, and great prices."
"Clear and easy to use site and prompt delivery will use again"
"Pete Williams really appreciate his customers! This is a service minded business that sell quality stuff. My favorite :D Johnny Jenssen Mo i Rana, Norway"
Hi Johnny, thanks for the review grateful to hear such lovely words :) - kerri
"Fantastic customer service from a trusted supplier of snooker accessories. Great quality products at great prices."
Hi Jamie, thank you for taking the time to write a great review out team is very grateful -cheers kerri
"Very good service, ordered a case on a Sunday afternoon & it was delivered on Tuesday. Will definitely use again."
Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to write a great review -Kerri
"Excellent shop, has many items and equipments i can't find on my country. Valuable stuff, the website is very comfortable to browse and very detailed. The prices are decent and fair, the shippment is very fast, faster than i expect to be honest, so very worth to keep purchase in the future. And most important, the customer service is top notch, very nice people who like to help on any problem or question. I highly recommend on any snooker and pool player to buy from this shop. Thanks!"
Hi Yaniv, Thank you for the great review! our team are always happy to help and hope to hear from you in the future enjoy your product -cheers kerri
"I purchase quite a bit of stuff from billiard boutique - products are always as described and arrive in a timely manner. I find there discounts and bonuses all to confusing and just dont bother with them - which is a shame. All in all - good to deal with"
Hi Aidan, please feel free to contact our team to help apply offers and discounts -kerri
"Really fast delivery will defiantly use again for future purchases"
"I would like to thank you for your excellent service. The goods I ordered arrived within 2 days after ordering well packed for safety one box inside a second box. If I am ever in need of any of the good you sell I would certainly consider your company again thank you once again."
Hi, Thank you for the lovely review, our team is very grateful -kerri
"No problems, no hassle whatever body wants from a purchase."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review - kerri
"Um senão, deviam ser mais rápidos a providenciar o stock."
"Hi Very happy with product and timescale of delivery needed new towel for my money match at pool a gad last saturday which i won so hopefully lucky new pool towel Thanks"
Hi Darren, well done on the win! Thank you for your review and good luck for future games :) -kerri
"Just received my new Jason Owen cue, fantastic cue, super quick next day delivery, highly recommend using billiards boutique,"
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, always happy to hear our customers are happy with all aspects of there purchase -kerri
"Excellent company great products can really recommend this company to anyone needing cue related stuff"
Hi Keith, Thank you for a great review -kerri
"i'm very happy perfect sevice thanks for all regard"
"Great service, and very quick"
Thank you for taking the time to write a review -kerri
"Easy to use , kept up to date with a quick reply, and good value"
Hi Andrew, Thank you for the great review :) -kerri
"Every thing on time happy got what I ordered but require help findings clasps for snooker case wide one b&w case please"
please contact sales@billiardsboutique.com to resolve this issue
Thanks kerri
"Great service"
"Very good web site clear instructions when ordering items , straight forward system ."
billiards boutique is rated 4.81 based on 641 reviews