billiards boutique Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend billiards boutique

About billiards boutique: Specialist pool and snooker equipment retailer with 12 years of online selling experience.

How would you rate billiards boutique ?

D Atzeni
"Excellent rapport qualité prix,petit défaut dans la flèche de la queue.Sinon rien dire et je ferai votre publicité. Cordialement. Atzeni Daniele"
A Cummings
A Cummings
Verified Buyer
"Pete was very professional and very helpful. I could not have asked for better service. Not only was my cue ordered from Holland on a Friday but it arrived with me on the following Monday now that's what I call service. Also I love my new cue . Many thanks Adam Cummings"
S Buckley
"Delivery was fast I saved money and made my husband happy with the cue tips they are better than the one that was on the cue when I bought it for him"
"The range of products is quite broad and I can find most of what I need. However, I would have a much better shopping experience if there could be more detailed descriptions for the products, since that's what we really need for online shopping."
H José Trindade Barbosa
Verified Buyer
"everysing is fine thank you. HUG"
"Being able to exchange with a billiard shop contact is very pleasant. The follow-up is serious and the quality of the product received is very appreciable. Congratulations and thank you to the whole team."
"Prompt service"
R Beaumont
Verified Buyer
"I had a problem with the courier they used, but they was very helpful when called upon. the cue was made well but the packaging what they sent it in wasn't sutible and could of very easily got damaged in transit"
"Very good website Excellent service Prompt delivery"
"The cue arrived intact despite how poorly it was packaged"
"Quick and efficient service at a good price."
"Very fast, excellent service and delivery and the tips were just what i wanted. Hope to buy from you again in the future."
"Quick service , free postage . No problems at all ."
"Good service your Blue Diamond tips are very expensive or I would of bought them to as well as the rest pads but other wise the service was great"
"They were very helpful and we would use them again."
"My purchase, a fairly small transaction, was dealt with in the most efficient fashion. From point of order to delivery was completed inside 48 hours. I am happy to recommend Billiards Boutique."
"The cue towel that I wanted at a competitive price, free delivery & delivered within a couple of days. Excellent!"
"As my 1988 Parris cue was wrecked in an accident I was looking for a quick replacement with important matches coming up. Waiting for months was not an option. Luckily I found the website of the Billiards Boutique and even more luck I had in this Jason Owen cue 1041, which matched my specs. It looked stunning in the photo and I took the risk of ordering without having touched it. Now I am very glad I bought this cue, since it plays even better then the one I had, and the delivery/service from Billiards Boutique was FANTASTIC!"
"I received my case today. I am so very excited. I appreciated the updates along the way as my case traveled a great distance. Plan to order again. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Quick delivery. Reasonable prices. What more could you want?"
"A fantastic cue and very quick to post it to me . I am very happy with the service billiards boutique gave me"
"good quallity and on time!! H Holm , Sweden"
"First class service. Will only use this firm from now on .."
billiards boutique is rated 4.81 based on 619 reviews