billiards boutique Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend billiards boutique

About billiards boutique: Specialist pool and snooker equipment retailer with 12 years of online selling experience.

How would you rate billiards boutique?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

D Atzeni
"Excellent rapport qualité prix,petit défaut dans la flèche de la queue.Sinon rien dire et je ferai votre publicité. Cordialement. Atzeni Daniele"
A Cummings
A Cummings
Verified Buyer
"Pete was very professional and very helpful. I could not have asked for better service. Not only was my cue ordered from Holland on a Friday but it arrived with me on the following Monday now that's what I call service. Also I love my new cue . Many thanks Adam Cummings"
S Buckley
"Delivery was fast I saved money and made my husband happy with the cue tips they are better than the one that was on the cue when I bought it for him"
"Quick delivery."
"Prompt dispatch and delivery of my order."
"Prompt delivery very efficient service,great cue"
"The quality of the produced at a affordable price"
"product arrived timely in very good condictions,from the buying moment to the delivery moment,"billiards boutique"certainly proved to be a reliable and efficient site. thank you"
"Everything was made so easy and very happy with my new cue"
G Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Item as described, decent price, good communication."
Thank you Graeme, cant argue with that, very grateful -kerri
"I ordered my elkmaster pro tips on saturday 27th jan and they were delivered on tuesday 30th.First class service and will be buying again"
Thank you for your review, hope to hear from you again soon -kerri
"They were absolutely first class from start to finish they answered everything I needed to know and received my cue after 2 days of ordering it can't argue with that!"
Thank you for taking the time to review, our team is always happy to help in anyway possible -kerri
"I bought a box with 50 cues, but received only 45. The box was not sealed, was not opened inside the envelope, so cues was not spread around, and the missing 5 cues are not inside the envelope too. The envelope arrived also in perfect condition. Tried to contact the store, but in vain, nobody returns my emails back... Won't buy here again..."
Ever so sorry for our mistake this has now been rectified -regards kerri
T Kilvington
Verified Buyer
"Super speedy service and high quality products at competitive prices. Would highly recommend."
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review and recommending us -kerri
M Blackburn
Verified Buyer
"Super prompt service all round top quality"
Thank you Mark, happy to read a great review -kerri
"Wrong item sent twice now I have to mess taking them to post office to return them"
Apologies for the error, thank you for returning the wrong items -kerri
"fast delivery, great accuracy on description"
Fast and accurate GREAT! Thank you for your review Chris -kerri
"They had just what I was looking for (and also many things I would like)."
Hi James, Thank you the review and hope to hear from you in the future -kerri
"Quick delivery, item exactly as described"
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, always happy to please -kerri
"Ordered last week. Still waiting delivery!!!"
Hi Michael, please contact Pete at sales@billiardsboutique.com for delivery details, our team is always here to help -kerri
"Bought a custom made cue. Gave all the measurements but when the cue arrived it wasn't to the specifications that I asked for. School boy error on Peter's part. I also asked for tracking info but this never happened. Lost faith in Peter and asked for money back but was told I couldn't. I would never purchase from him again. Very dissatisfied."
"Super quick delivery and item came well packaged. Product matched the specifications online. Overall, very happy with the service."
Thank you for the review, our team is very grateful of your kind words and glad you are happy with your experience -kerri
"Second time I have purchased from you. Excellent service and fast delivery on both occasions. Will definitely use again. Thanks"
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, always happy to hear of returning customers -kerri
billiards boutique is rated 4.82 based on 558 reviews