billiards boutique Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend billiards boutique

About billiards boutique: Specialist pool and snooker equipment retailer with 12 years of online selling experience.

How would you rate billiards boutique ?

D Atzeni
"Excellent rapport qualité prix,petit défaut dans la flèche de la queue.Sinon rien dire et je ferai votre publicité. Cordialement. Atzeni Daniele"
A Cummings
"Pete was very professional and very helpful. I could not have asked for better service. Not only was my cue ordered from Holland on a Friday but it arrived with me on the following Monday now that's what I call service. Also I love my new cue . Many thanks Adam Cummings"
S Buckley
"Delivery was fast I saved money and made my husband happy with the cue tips they are better than the one that was on the cue when I bought it for him"
"Excellent and swift customer service when I wanted to exchange tips as I had bought the wrong size."
"Great product. Excellent delivery. Great customer service. Can't ask for much more."
Hi Lewis,
Thank you for the review our team is very grateful -kerri
"Fantastic service as always. Bought the Kamui leather burnisher and it works great on my elk pro tip. Will always use Billiards Boutique for my snookering needs."
Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, always happy to hear our products work well -kerri
"The exact product I ordered arrived within the delivery time slot. I would use billiards boutique again in the future."
Thank you for your review hope to here from you again soon -kerri
"The kamui cue tips is of excellent quality at a really good price and delivered very quickly, thanks billiards boutique"
Hi Jeremy, Thank you for your review - kerri
"The customer rep. was really helpful. He guided me through the products to understand which to choose and informed me about shipping rate to my country. After only a week, my cue tips are here. The best service ever. Thank you so much. Ana"
"My 2nd purchase.very satisfied with service and products."
"I needed to replace a broken cue so I emailed BB. They answered all my questions , the payment was easy and the cue arrived the following day , excellent service."
"Good equipment and excellent service will use again in the future"
"Great service. Easy to order online and delivered on time."
"Perfect"
"Excellent products at great prices and quick delivery service"
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review -kerri
"Excellent products incredible quick service THANK YOU"
Hi, Krisztian
Thank you for your review our team is very grateful - cheer kerri
"Excellent product. Fantastic price. Well packed and quickly delivered. A brilliant service as always. Thanks."
Hi Graham, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review - cheers kerri
"Have ordered a few items From Billiards Boutique Two sets of Quality American Pool Balls and super Fast Next Day Delivery and wrapping Excellent making sure no Damage 👍 Great Service 😀"
Hi Kevin, Thank you for writing a great review! always great to hear what brings us a 5* rating, our team is very grateful :) cheers kerri
"Excelect service, I am well pleased"
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review -kerri
"Good Cue Craft item at a very reasonable price. Delivery times need to be made clearer is my only feed back as it changed from 2-3 weeks, to 3-4 weeks and then to however long it takes the factory."
"Excellent communication and received cue tip cement in a couple of days, thank you."
"I was happy with my purchase and it was sent promptly... I did get an SMS to say the products were shipped the day before arrival. It would have been good to have received some idea of when the items were going to be actually delivered (like Amazon). I would have had to wait in all day and even the following day if delivery had not been made when it was. Luckily it was delivered on the morning of the second day after ordering which was very good and allowed me to plan my day from there. So just a suggestion to see what could be done (if anything)..."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, our carriers do offer a tracking system, I apologise that you were not informed of this. glad you received it early so you could plan your day - cheers kerri
"ordered two cues for my boys, perfect in every way, very quick delivery, great quality cues, and great prices."
billiards boutique is rated 4.82 based on 660 reviews