billiards boutique Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend billiards boutique

About billiards boutique: Specialist pool and snooker equipment retailer with 12 years of online selling experience.

How would you rate billiards boutique?

D Atzeni
D Atzeni
"Excellent rapport qualité prix,petit défaut dans la flèche de la queue.Sinon rien dire et je ferai votre publicité. Cordialement. Atzeni Daniele"
A Cummings
A Cummings
"Pete was very professional and very helpful. I could not have asked for better service. Not only was my cue ordered from Holland on a Friday but it arrived with me on the following Monday now that's what I call service. Also I love my new cue . Many thanks Adam Cummings"
S Buckley
S Buckley
"Delivery was fast I saved money and made my husband happy with the cue tips they are better than the one that was on the cue when I bought it for him"
J Newnham
"The company responded promptly to my email when my purchase hadn't arrived after 7days and explained the reason for the delay. Shortly afterwards I received an email with the tracking information and my purchase arrived safely and with excellent packaging"
"The product ordered was a 2" Aramith cue ball. The product delivered was in excess of 2" and weighed more than the genuine Aramith cue balls in my pool set. I can therefore only assume that the product is not a genuine Aramith cue ball and it will be returned as larger than the rest of the set"
"Not sure why I am only showing 3 stars below, I did click on 5. Just read my comments and you can tell its a 5 star review. If it can be changed that would be great! Dan"
"Ordered my cue tips and had them just 2days later, fast and efficient, thanks BB."
"In July last year I purchased two Peradon cues complete with extensions and cases from Billiards Boutique and the service I received was second to none. Being in Canada, I sent several email inquiries before purchasing and Pete answered each and every one promptly. I was i the UK in July and went to Billiards Boutique where I was helped by Becci. Both Pete and Becci done everything they could to make this purchase so easy. I just ordered another case from Pete and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. I would not hesitate for second in recommending Billiards Boutique for all your cue/accessories needs. Happy snookering to all and may all your breaks be +50 :) Dan"
"Very quick delivery of my peradon 1pc case, very well packaged."
"First class service from start to finish"
"Emailed Pete mid afternoon & asked his advice about snooker cue tips,purchased a pack of 5 within half hour & they arrived the next morning.Top service."
Hi Mark, Thank you for your review always happy to help -kerri
"Goods received exactly as described and delivered on time."
Great, thank you for the review! enjoy your item -kerri
"the company billiards boutique made me happy because i ordered and was sent out very quickly the items i required .many thanks"
Thank you Kevin, very grateful for your review -kerri
"I like knowing that they have whatever I need. Rarely do I I fail to find what I’m looking for and if I do I can’t get it anywhere else either."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review always happy to help find everything you need -kerri
A Walkowiak
Verified Buyer
"Delivery in 4 days to Poland. Cue looks nice it has a beauty finish and I it works well in game."
Thank you for taking the time to post pictures with your review, enjoy -kerri
"Shipping was fast and the cost was reasonable given where I was located."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we aim to get items to you quick and cheap as possible where ever you may be -kerri
A Illingworth
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a new cue online and in less than 24 hours I was playing with it. Brilliant value for money loving the cue and now got the love for game again (English pool) fantastic service will definitely use Billiards Boutique again... anyone unsure about anything just call and ask for Pete Williams top customer service... one very happy customer thank you Pete 🍻"
Hi Anthony, Thank you for the great review we are very grateful!! great to hear you have found your love for the game again, enjoy Thanks again -kerri
"Rápido y facil de comprar y el envío también muy rápido"
"The cue that i ordered arrived in good condition to my Spanish address but the attaché case was damaged on its corners. You might have to think the packaging again, at least the corners of the package have to be better protected. Thank Good we have the duct tape. Well the main thing is now, that i have a good cue which i can thank for my miss cueing or success ;) It looks like i will come back to you for new orders"
Hi Seppo, thank you for your review please feel free to contact Pete at sales@billiardsboutique.com about issues with case, hope to hear from you -kerri
J Farrugia
Verified Buyer
"Superb service prompt delivery, and quality product. Will definitely use again."
Hi John, Thank you for your review hope to hear from you again soon -kerri
"Fast delivery,very good item ,,fair prize ,,,"
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, enjoy your item -kerri
"very good service"
Hi, Philip thank you for your review -kerri
"tres satisfait de mon achat"
billiards boutique is rated 4.81 based on 592 reviews