billiards boutique Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend billiards boutique

About billiards boutique: Specialist pool and snooker equipment retailer with 12 years of online selling experience.

Tell us how billiards boutique made you happy

D Atzeni
"Excellent rapport qualité prix,petit défaut dans la flèche de la queue.Sinon rien dire et je ferai votre publicité. Cordialement. Atzeni Daniele"
A Cummings
"Pete was very professional and very helpful. I could not have asked for better service. Not only was my cue ordered from Holland on a Friday but it arrived with me on the following Monday now that's what I call service. Also I love my new cue . Many thanks Adam Cummings"
S Buckley
"Delivery was fast I saved money and made my husband happy with the cue tips they are better than the one that was on the cue when I bought it for him"
"Very happy with my cue and case. Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend and will be making a lot more purchases In the future. Great value compared to other sites."
"only placed a small order but received it very next day, will definitely be placing more orders."
"excellent very helpful"
"Quick and prompt delivery. Very satisfied with results"
"GTEAT, FANTASTIC FIRM.I WOULD USE IT ALL THE TIME.JOHN DRYBURGH."
"Satisfied with product and delivery time 😊"
"I still did not recieved the package ,and was not able to track the number , was there any problem ? I will stay in address ,until , january 05 ."
"Excellent service. The goods arrived promptly even though it was the Christmas period."
"Good service, fast shipping, easy to recommend!!"
"Absolutely perfect, really helpful,fast delivery, couldn’t ask for better service."
"Quick delivery. Goods as described."
"Pete seemed genuinely interested in my need."
"O taco que vos adquiri, chegou até mim partido. Aguardo resolução do problema Cumprimentos Fernando Alves"
"Service was fantastic, I forgot to put the correct delivery address on my order and Pete took time to contact me to make sure I got my order, any other website wouldn’t of bothered, and now I will get my delivery today ready for Christmas, I will definitely order again. Thank you"
"Order arrived today,very well packed and excellent service. Have used your company in the past and would use your services again."
"I am always very impressed when dealing with Billiards Boutique. The website is easy to use, and it is possible to make contact with those that run it to personalize orders or discuss them prior to purchase. Regular email updates add a nice tough with interesting information about products, and about cue sports in general. Delivery is always prompt, and products are well protected from damage. Billiards Boutique is my go-to online store for anything snooker-related."
"Easy to follow web site with quick response and great value product"
"Great service and quick delivery at a price cheaper than amazon"
"Delighted with quick delivery of extension cue. This is for my husband as part of his Christmas present - having a job to keep him away from it til then. Diana"
Hi Diana, Thank you for your review! good luck keeping it away -kerri
"Absolutely 5 star, can’t fault it. Arrived in a matter of days from ordering. Love the products, will definitely be buying all my pool equipment from here."
Hi Jordan, Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! we are very grateful -kerri
billiards boutique is rated 4.80 based on 700 reviews