BillBuddy Reviews

of reviewers recommend BillBuddy
Read BillBuddy Reviews

About BillBuddy:

We make the process of switching and saving on your energy as easy as it could possibly be. In seconds, you'll find out how much you can save, and once you've switched we continue to monitor the market daily in case you can save more.

Good results and instantly shown thank you
Excellent service
I've joined Billbuddy today and switched my energy provider and saved £313 a year by doing so. As it is early days, I hope to save more.
Only just started so I hope it works and helps lower my gas and electricity
You’ve let me know I’m already on a good deal and I appreciate that. Thanks.
Quick and very easy to do. I hate changing supplies always get messed about let see how billbuddy does.
Very quick and easy process
Gods service
Straightforward to implement
Not had all the results in yet so can't comment. The only thing that puzzles me is I'm already with Scottish Power and they were ripping me off. I still owe them £31-13. I only hope that BillBuddy can sort it. Scottish Power gave me the biggest bill I have ever had.
Have not really done much yet. But your prompt and eager to help and signing up is as easy as ABC!
So far happy with how things are going. Once everything is completed smoothly i will give a 5star
Short and simple to change energy tariffs
Found your message on the net. Filled it in from curiosity really and was amazed at the rapid response. Very impressive although I wasn't offered a cheaper deal atm. But they will keep looking, so I'll just wait to see what happens next.
Quick & easy to use, well so far
Happy with service easy to use
So far so good