BillBuddy Reviews

of reviewers recommend BillBuddy
Read BillBuddy Reviews

About BillBuddy:

We make the process of switching and saving on your energy as easy as it could possibly be. In seconds, you'll find out how much you can save, and once you've switched we continue to monitor the market daily in case you can save more.

Easy to join but cannot review any higher until I see a difference in my bills
Obviously as I have only just signed up, I am not saving money yet but the principle seems like a good idea. The hub is easy to use but I would hope we don't get bombarded with messages, lol.
Only just joined. So i am reserving judgement.
It was easy to follow the instructions what to do and would recommend it to others
Great so far
Never tried before
Let’s see if it’s is what you guys saying
Didnt ask who I was already with, and only gave me who I was with anyway
Cant really write anything yet but with fingers crossed I will now be able to save some money
So far no problems as managed to save me over £200 a year We will see if this happens
They’re alrite I suppose
Not sure how good or bad they are yet so can’t really make judgement
Helped me save money
Only just changed nothings happened yet
I'm so happy that I will be saving so much on my energy 😊
I have given 3 stars as I have just begun process. So far so good. Ask me again when process is finished.
There seemed to be some initial confusion over the details regarding my application to switch supplier. However, "Amiliea" was very helpful and went to great lengths to rectify my query.
Nothing happened as yet, maybe later I'll up to 5 stars if BillBuddy saves me a bit of money . . . .
BillBuddy is rated 4.89 based on 722 reviews