BillBuddy Reviews

of reviewers recommend BillBuddy
Read BillBuddy Reviews

About BillBuddy:

We make the process of switching and saving on your energy as easy as it could possibly be. In seconds, you'll find out how much you can save, and once you've switched we continue to monitor the market daily in case you can save more.

Excellent and quick easy service to save you money
So easy to use! Just a few minutes can save you a substantial amount of money. Thank you Bill Buddy.
So far everything seems ok
I found it was easy to get a check on what was the cheapest option for me and to change my energy bill.
So far ,quick and easy to follow instructions. Hopefully this will save me money. Definitely worth a try.
Just sat bsck and it was all done in 5 minutes Thanks
Oh I found it very pleasing
Great and simple to use helped me save £126 a year on my electricity bill can’t wait to see what else I can save with it.
BillBuddy it's a awesome app thank you for help me do the right choice
Berry quick service
Happy and satisfied
Excellent no hassle switching should have done this months ago.
Was a bit unsure about billbuddy, but after reading all non negative reviews I think its a great thing.
Short and simple to change energy tariffs
Very quick and easy to use. Looking forward to saving some money!
I saw BillBuddy advertised on my tablet when I was reading something else so I tried their service and within two minutes they have saved me a lot on my gas and elec. Really pleased because they are doing all the work in changing me over. It was so easy. I'm p!eased i came across BillBuddy.
Absolutely brilliant - going to save lots of money and yet so very easy to make the change
All good so far-very efficient Hope it is going to save us money
Very helpful and quick with there reply’s it’s dead simple because they do everything for you keep it up Billbuddy excellent service
Very easy to use and only took a few minutes to set up
BillBuddy is rated 4.89 based on 722 reviews