BillBuddy Reviews

of reviewers recommend BillBuddy
Read BillBuddy Reviews

About BillBuddy:

We make the process of switching and saving on your energy as easy as it could possibly be. In seconds, you'll find out how much you can save, and once you've switched we continue to monitor the market daily in case you can save more.

Found the service quick and easy to use. Just need to see the results now
Amazingly easy to set up and an impressive saving - thank you
Hopefully all is good and I can look forward to seeing my Bill's getting smaller! Billbuddy is very easy to use quick and you don't have to talk to anyone. Thank you so far BILLBUDDY !
Very quick to change over and a good saving
Really easy to use
Very efficient and very quick & easy to use.
Really simple to set up but too early to assess how successful it is as my renewals are a long way ahead.
Really happy to be able to reduce costs and it being handled without me having to make phone calls or change over anything as they did it all
Quick efficient switching service so far
Very helpful and efficient Easy to follow instructions and overall good experience
Just used this service to switch my energy, very easy to do a couple of minutes brilliant service , its all done for you .
So far so good!!
Very good, easy to use and its saving me money what could be simpler than that...
Just switched to billbuddy and saved me over £800 on my energy bills Im was like so many people that just let things ride
My family said that you are the best and that's why I am coming to you keep up your good work and be safe to all your staff
Great so far
Thank you for helping me with my switch from someone professional and polite thank you keep up the great work
Soo easy and quick to do. 5 mins and everything sorted, can't go wrong 😊
Nice thing
Brilliant no nonsense transfer and a very good saving.
BillBuddy is rated 4.89 based on 722 reviews