BillBuddy Reviews

of reviewers recommend BillBuddy
Read BillBuddy Reviews

About BillBuddy:

We make the process of switching and saving on your energy as easy as it could possibly be. In seconds, you'll find out how much you can save, and once you've switched we continue to monitor the market daily in case you can save more.

Very easy to switch
Quick and very easy to do. I hate changing supplies always get messed about let see how billbuddy does.
Hi, just used Bill Buddy to sort out my fuel bills, and I have got an even better deal. Great job BillBuddy
Quick, efficient and no hassle change over plus loads cheaper than breast cancer tariff on ScottishPower so bonus all round.
Quick and efficient service just hope it's genuine and saves me money at this hard uncertain times
I'm fine so far I'll be happier when I save money
Just discovered billbuddy, and so far so good. Very quick and easy. Seems too good to be true. My switch is now pending, so will see how it works out😊
Just done sign up for billbuddy everything was quick an easy just waitin to see what happens now so far so good thumbs up
Saw billbuddy while browsing. Wow great help. I'll save over £300 a year
Quick and easy and saved money
Easy and trustworthy
Liking it so far
Very quick and easy process
Quick and brilliant.
Excellent service saved on new tarrif
Excellent service
Very helpful
Just changed my energy suppliers with billbuddy. Very quick and easy. Will be saving over £300 a year. Great
Very quick and very easy to use.
Very satisfied with billbuddy