BillBuddy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BillBuddy

About BillBuddy: We make the process of switching and saving on your energy as easy as it could possibly be. In seconds, you'll find out how much you can save, and once you've switched we continue to monitor the market daily in case you can save more.

"Saved a couple hundred by switching to away from British Gas finally! I house share and it's saved us all a decent amount of cash. Thanks billbuddy! I think I'll take a look at my broadband now!!"
"I thought switching my energy tariffs was going to be an absolute nightmare, but it really wasn't with BillBuddy. I saw an ad telling me I could save money on my gas and electricity, but I wasn't sure as it seems like everyone is telling you that you can save money online LOL. It turns out that it was pretty easy, you just need to have some information about your current energy and gas plan so they can work out how much you can save. Apparently they will tell me when there's a better tariff available, so I'm hoping I never have to do anything again. As long as I don't go back to British Gas I'm happy!!"
"With Nick's help I saved over 300 quid moving to Npower. I wasn't sure how much my bills were but billbuddy let me estimate using my house size, and I found that saving in about a minute. I'm moving house soon so might well need to switch again soon, but at least I got this saving locked in til I move in October!!"
"Let's start by talking about how easy it is to switch your energy supplier and tariff with Billbuddy. Firstly, you answer some questions about where you live, how much energy you use (either in the form of kilowatt hours or by how much you spend each month / quarter / year) and whether you use gas and electricity or just electricity. Once this is done, you can compare hundreds of tariffs, but they make it easy for you to see the overall cheapest, the cheapest tariff from a big supplier (like British Gas or EON) and then the cheapest green energy tariff. I ended up going with the cheapest green tariff, as it was only £18 more expensive than the cheapest overall, but helps to reduce my carbon footprint. Once you've selected your new tariff, you just need to complete the rest of your details - things like your phone number, if you own the house etc. Lastly there's the direct debit details, which I was initially a bit freaked out by. The good news though is that they only use these details to set up your account with the new supplier. It saves calling them up and cancelling, and your old supplier will automatically stop supplying your house when the new supplier takes over. After that it's pretty easy - I linked my Facebook account so they can message me whenever there's a better deal available. They also said they can help with mortgages, insurance and other stuff, but I've not checked that out yet. Overall very pleased with billbuddy, and I hope they can keep saving me money in the future."
Thanks for the review Charlie, we look forward to saving you money for years to come!
"Saved me money on my gaz and leccy. quick and easy :)"
"I cant believe how easy it was to switch away from British gas. They started charging me double on my direct debit which I was fuming about. Billbuddy saved me £198 by switching to EON!!"
"Quick, easy and simple. Saved over £300!"
"Excellent support team. team found the best saving for me, discussed in details and switch is totally hassle free and hardly took any time from me. I can't comment on savings for the moment because it is too early to tell."
"Nick has been very helpful after my first switch failed for reasons outside of Billbuddy's control (small provider not available at my post code), and he ensured that I could switch to another provider easily and very fast. Awesome! Will definitely re-use their service in the future."
"Highly recommend savings are fantastic"
"Amazing - BillBuddy was so quick and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone."
"All good. Perfect customer service. We have got all of the answers we needed and we were confused about them from one gentlemen from customer service by name Nick. And we have all the best to say about him being professional and helpful to us as well as for this company "Bill Buddy",as well."
"From the momemt I made the intial enquiry. The Billbuddy team were extremly professional and very hellful. Unable to assist me this time but woild not hesitate to recommend them. Regards Adrian"
"All the questions that I had were answered promptly and clearly. I will recommend BillBuddy to my family and friends without hesitation. Great service, thank you."
"I was getting ripped off by EDF and I didn't even know"
"Customer service is AMAZING! Nick helped me make a switch and answered all my questions about EON. 100% would recommend!!"
"It took almost 15 minutes, but eventually I was able to save money on my electricity bills. Didn't think it would take that long."
I'm sorry this wasn't quicker for you Sam, we're working on improving our flow all the time.
"I saved over £200 and it took me about 3 minutes. Thanks BillBuddy!"
"Fantastic service and help. Nick helped me with all the queries I had. will reccomended to others about this service.👍"
BillBuddy is rated 4.90 based on 20 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access