BillBuddy Reviews

of reviewers recommend BillBuddy
Read BillBuddy Reviews

About BillBuddy:

We make the process of switching and saving on your energy as easy as it could possibly be. In seconds, you'll find out how much you can save, and once you've switched we continue to monitor the market daily in case you can save more.

After a lovely conversation with Nick he helped clear my worries with helping me understand the easy transition between companies. Bill Buddy has helped me save massively on my bills I’m very happy
It's a good thing that makes sense
Great help got back very quick .excellent thx
Very easy to navigate and easy to find suitable new suppliers and their tariffs
Well I hope you’re cheap for gas and electric nick do I get winter allowance off 140 each year cause ave missed out on it for 2years now due to all the hassle from utilita
Hi I recently swapped from SSE to another provider which BillBuddy kindlyhandled for me. I found the exercise was easy, quick and stress free, and not to mention BillBuddy also secured a much better monthly fee which I will be paying in the future for both Gas and Electric. Many thanks Amelia for your quick and pleasant response. Janet
billy and the team were first class, excellent sevice great saving. BIG PROBLEM WITH SCOTTISH POWER, NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY, EVERYTHING IS AUTOMATED CANNOT GET TO SPEAK TO ANYONE
The service has been very efficient and my queries answered quickly and helpfully
You’re my BillBuddy, Guy! 5 Star review for a 5 star service. I used them recently to organise my life with changing my utility bills and it has given me that reassurance to know I will be saving money from now on. Due to being old school it made it much easier for me to commit after I utilised their customer service via a very helpful phone call. The girl I spoke to was very patient and cleared my mind of any worries I had.
Hey y'all, just switched with BillBuddy and very glad I did! Breath of fresh air, with an uncomplicated and extremely straightforward website. The switch was seamless and was kept informed at every stage.
My housemate came across these guys on Facebook and they helped us save £104 switching to green network energy
The whole process from beginning to end was seamless! Took no time at all to complete the questions and managed to save £293.83! All the information flowed through to both suppliers and I had switched across without lifting a finger or having to make those dreaded phone calls! The regular updates informing me that I'm on the best deal really help! Thanks again.
I saved £342 switching my gas and electricity with BillBuddy. Support is quick and helpful, and they should be completing the switch today!
Easy and quick! See ya British Gas 👍
Quick and easy process. Amazing customer service.
Fantastic service so far
first class very smooth very quick I would no will recommend to friends and family
I had a lot of questions regarding the change of Suppliers and my estimated usage, Amelia at BillBuddy answered everything in a way that was easy to understand.
There seemed to be some initial confusion over the details regarding my application to switch supplier. However, "Amiliea" was very helpful and went to great lengths to rectify my query.
My emails and queries were handled swiftly by Nic. Very professional and great customer service.
BillBuddy is rated 4.93 based on 110 reviews