BillBuddy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BillBuddy

About BillBuddy: We make the process of switching and saving on your energy as easy as it could possibly be. In seconds, you'll find out how much you can save, and once you've switched we continue to monitor the market daily in case you can save more.

"great way of enlightening people on the easiest way to change suppliers thank you"
"Very good service with quick replies to my emails I would highly recommend customers that are thinking of switching there energy suppliers to use BILL BUDDY"
"Apologies no connection I was offline (pc problem) fixed now I find your help invaluable Nick and want to go ahend with the switch to Eon Many thanks for your assistance - greatly appreciated :)"
"Intrigued by their presentation to the Dragons and thought the potential savings sounded very optimistic. Responded to email and pleased with initial estimate of a £500 saving over current supplier. Provided more accurate consumption figures for both gas and electric and savings increased to almost £1,000 so I’am delighted. All contacts with BillBuddy have been friendly and professional and I’am looking forward to reviewing the other services they offer."
"Very happy with my new monthly bill as i live on my own, it helps me a lot thanks."
"It seem very helpful company so far."
"Such friendly and helpful customer service, would recommend to friends and family! Thanks!"
"This has gone through very quickly with no problems fantastic"
"What can I say you're great you're fantastic"
"Quick very easy to use Very highly recommended Thanks"
"I have only just switched to Bill body."
"Cannot leave review until I have completed deal to know exactly what I am saving."
"I am not good on a computer,Neill sat on the phone for me for hours explaining how to do it on my computer. It was actually really easy. I can't believe how good the prices are and I got £20 in giftcards for Amazon for changing my parents supplier. Brilliant really superb"
"I have applied for a change in my supplier The results were super and I will go ahead I will be saving a minimum of £400"
"They cirtainly did a good job looking after me who h is why I changed"
"Computer difficulties slowed things up a bit, but on the whole BillBuddy is excellent and I hope to find new customers. They deserved it. +Sister Mary Aidan Soli"
"Took a bit of time responding but he did explain he had to go a fix something. Once he came back my issue was resolved very quickly and efficiently."
"Hi the energy deal I have with Southern energy is cheaper than scotish power, so no I don't want to change Thanks Mary"
"Quick, easy, efficient Company, to do what say they will, I would recommend them."
"Can't really say much about them at the moment as I am in the process of switching, I will update when the switch has taken place and I hope they can save me as much as they say. No complaints with service so far."
BillBuddy is rated 4.93 based on 90 reviews