Bikesure Reviews

Telephone
Read Bikesure Reviews

contact-us@bikesure.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Bikesure made you happy
Not very straight forward but cheap. Staff don't pass on information very well.
Documents did eventually arrive
Updated from earlier. Rep from Bike sure replied promptly to my complaint - could not reinstate the contract because it had been cancelled 10 days earlier. I set up another contract with them, they dismissed the cancellation fee (which was unfair in the first place). 60% of the contract fee was returned in total. I accept partial fault for not reading emails but the fact that they cancelled my service and left me driving my bike uninsured without making an effort to know that I am aware of the situation is very poor, illegal and very dangerous. 3 stars is based on policy coverage, value and ease of communication despite this mess, I think they are a reputable company, just make sure you abide with all their conditions and check they have received the supporting info.
I have been with this company since it's inception , and I have been relatively content with their price and service. however I CHANGED MY BIKE DURING THE Insurance period. I was HORRIFIED by the amount they demanded for a SIMPLE substitution. I paid, as it was the only logical course open to me, but I have not FORGOTTEN , They have wasted the goodwill we jointly had during a long period of time. G.T.Freeman.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
By far to much paper work to down load , cost me a fortune in paper and INK. Next time it will have to be completed by post or i will go elsewhere.
Can't really fault
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Their customer service is not at all what you would expect. I had to contact them with a change of address and, not only did my insurance premium rise despite my bike moving from a 'front garden' to a 'locked garage' but the customer services weren't particularly helpful other than saying that it was done on the crime in the area... I was moving from an urban area with a relatively high crime rate to a sub-urban area with a low crime rate. The second time I contacted them was to re-new and the advisor said 'you tell me what other quotes you have an we will see if we can match them'. I said 'how about you tell me your best and I'll let you know whether I'm interested' to which he replied 'it's not going to work like that'. He then produced quotes that were £300 more than I have just renewed for and tried to convince me that it was the service that I was paying for...
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
We got a quote from CompareTheMarket for BikeSure cover for my daughter' scooter. Daughter is unemployed but we thought we'd add commuting to the policy in anticipation of her getting a job. The transaction was accepted and we were issued with the certificate of insurance. BikeSure then slapped on a £276 policy change fee as they say you can't commute if you are unemployed. This was despite the quote system accepting the details we gave it A full new policy from BikeSure, without commuting, is approx £280. Really disappointed with BikeSure over this - we cancelled the policy and we're only getting about £100 back from our £320 policy - having been insured for a mere 14 days. A rather expensive experience and we feel we're being unfairly punished and ripped off with this. I'll certainly not recommend or use BikeSure in the future.
I used a comparison site, Hastings, and bikesure came up at a fair price which included legal cover. I input everything asked of me and Buy now came up! No questions of modifications, I checked the form infill again then bought it. Great I thought all sorted. Next day an email pinged in ring us you may not be insured! Hassle but I rang waited a while and got through. They said do you have modifications and I told them yes but nothing was asked yesterday a day I've paid the money in full! That's the comparison site she said! No it cannot be cause it said Buy now not ring any number to discus further. She came back after taking the mod which was an exhaust. I was a ked to pay additional £20. I said I was mis sold the policy and mentioned FCA and she said no it was the comparison site again! I said I wanted to cancel but having my money said there would be administration costs! I was trapped!!!! I paid the extra £20 and complained again read mis selling and FCA but nothing! I have record my policy in the post and it shows the price bought on line and no mention of the extra £20...strange. the exhaust is mentioned on the document. I would be careful buying from Bikesure again cause the cost's obviously increase with a call next day. Not good service and more hassle /stress! My policy is PTBTA05×××× Not impressed and annoyed customer.
Way overcharged for cancelling policy and was very rude to me about me bringing this up
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Its just not as clear what documents you should hand in!! Needs to be written clearer and i was on the phone too many time as tmi would send them somethinng and they would claim they meed something else too... Can they just state exactly what they need and stopp with the phonecalls and annoying message alert they send you!!
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Hi David, Thanks for your comments. Your feedback is appreciated. I am sorry that you are not happy with the level of our service. If you are still experiencing problems then please let me know by emailing reviews@adrianflux.co.uk and I will ensure the matter is looked into. Kind regards Simon
Avoid at all cost ???
I took a policy through them on saturday (online quote) £100 cheaper than everyone else, great. The policy was due to start on monday. I paid the full premium £215. 23 happy days. On tuesday i get an email from them to validate my policy, made the call a young lady said i had on the proposal form stated i owned the bike since june 2018 i hadn't i only bought the bike on the 6th june two weeks ago, i said sorry if i made a mistake it's easily done. Then i couldn't believe what she said, basically because i had put the wrong date in that it invalidates the policy and therefore they would be removing the discount they had allowed for me ownung the bike for two years( i have never heard of any company giving discount for owning a bike any amount of time) anyhow it could be sorted if i paid another £450, i think that what she said as i had difficulty understandig her she spoke so fast (i asked her to talk slower twice) in other words it was going to cost somewhere in the region of £650 or i could cancel the policy, so i cancelled then she rubbed salt in the wound by sayiny it would cost £25 or £35 for something plus £60 cancellation fee. Fifteen minutes later i get an email saying my refund is £126. 15, thats £88. 85 for a typing error. I've had bike insurance for 46years and never had to deal with a company like this. What about starting a facebook page for dissatisfied bikesure customers???.. They should be investigated. Avoid avoid avoid avoid.
I have motorbike insurance with this company for 3 vehicles and I will not be renewing next year. Part of my cover includes breakdown and roadside assistance however when I had a puncture lastnight on the way homw from work I rang the helpline which is supposed to be 24/7 but was shocked to hear from 2 seperate operators that they will not be able to help me and that should phone their office between office hours. They have the worst service available and I would stay clear of them.
I used the MCN comparison website for insurance quotes and decided to go with Bikesure (Had I known they are Adrian Flux Insurance, I would not have gone with them, due to appalling customer service some years ago!!) I paid my £137.00 online for 12 months insurance immediately however, I discovered it was an elaborate SCAM! I can concur with reviews from other dissatisfied customers that this company will happily take your money online, then within a matter of hours, will e-mail you, to threaten you that they will cancel your policy and to call them urgently. When I called them to cancel my policy due to my dissatisfaction with their their online scam - They offered a refund of only £48.39 after I had paid them £137.00 less than 24 hours ago. It was only after I said I was unhappy and was going to contact the Insurance Ombudsman next, that they increased their refund to £78.39. I was told that they could not transfer me to their complaints dept, which after reading reviews on here, they don`t appear to have one, hence this poor review and my next call to the Insurance Ombudsman - Surely in this day and age of regulation this scam cannot be legal? I couldn`t be more unhappy with their attitude or business practices - beware of this scam!!!
Painfully unhelpful, inefficient. Their sister company Adrian Flux had a claim registered against me which they've since removed as it was a mistake. Sent additional proof from my partners insurance company and now they're still asking for more proof. I asked if they could not directly check with Flux or my partners insurance and they're not interested. More interested in just telling me they're going to cancel the policy instead which is super helpful.
Not impressed at all, bought insurance next day had to phone them to validate, was told I made a mistake on bike purchase date, had to pay another £47 which I really couldn't afford I asked to cancel but it would have cost £60 cancellation fee plus 2 days insurance, policy was just over £90 can't believe they scam pensioner, shame on them😕
Due to house being sold and cannot move into our wee cottage due to tenant refusing to leave, Bikesure cancelled my insurance (6 months to run) as my wife and I are in temporary accommodation. They are giving me £26 on a policy costing hundreds. Do not use there attitude was belligerent at best did not listen were not interested I am disgusted as my temporary homelessness no reason for cancellation...
Another Adrian Flux company trading by another name to avoid their poor reputation. Lack any customer service, overcharges and keeps money when policies are cancelled. I will be taking my money elsewhere and i would advise you to do the same.
The worst company I ever had!!!! I got a quote for bike insurance and I paid for that, next few day received an email that your policy at risk of losing or will be cancelled if I will not call them and confirm some questions!i have call them and a lady asked my some questions i haven't heard good what she asked me,she said if i not talk good English to ask one of my friend to talk with her or my policy will be cancelled,stupid lady!a friend talk with f.. lady she said I will need to pay more £113 ,or cancellation fee £60 even if my policy haven't started!RIP OFF COMPANY NOT RECOMMEND IT ANYONE!
Bikesure is rated 3.29 based on 101 reviews