Bikesure Reviews

Telephone
Read Bikesure Reviews

contact-us@bikesure.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Bikesure made you happy
Disappointing 'Best price' on renewal 25% more expensive than reputable competitior.
They paid me out quick enough when i had an accident but useless when it came to claiming against the cause of the accident
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Very helpful and efficient company.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Very expensive for a 125cc but still a better deal than I found on compare sites
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Not the cheapwest but was convenient
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Bikesure was recommended to me by Gocompare as offering comprehensive cover. I paid for an insurance policy and later received documentation for the policy. I feel the insurance offered amounts to abuse, eg insurance payouts may not be offered if the bike is stolen or damaged while not attached to a ground anchor. This would preclude any commuting or social use of the scooter. I cancelled the policy for this clause among others that left my scooter with essentially no cover and in the cancellation, lost £40.37. I blame Bikesure and Gocompare for hosting such a poor quality insurer of questionable standards. I feel hugely frustrated at this poor service in both policy terms and in the fee extracted for cancellation. I am going to be sharing this opinion on all possible platforms to educate future customers of this issue and will enquire into the legality of their insurance documents.
Quick and easy policy to set up. No hidden charges. I cancelled due to selling my bike but that was also simple to do and I wasn’t pressurised by the call centre.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Very clear and easy to set up also the cheapest
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Not very straight forward but cheap. Staff don't pass on information very well.
Called Bikesure after a crash on a Sunday. Told my insurance was put through a company who weren't open until Monday. Told them bike was damaged and that I'd smashed my hands (multiple fractures). Couldn't arrange bike recovery. Was forced to ride the bike back 130 miles in extreme pain. Complaint not dealt with. Kept telling me to take my complaint to the company they use to handle their calls. Not even a sorry.
Hi Simon, Thanks for your comments. I am sorry to hear about the problems that you experienced following your recent accident and hope that you make a full recovery from the injuries you sustained as soon as possible. I can see that our complaints department have already contacted you and will therefore continue to deal directly with you regarding this matter. Kind regards Simon
How long can a person wait on hold before going insane listening to their "please hold and a member of our team....blah blah blah"? If you need to make changes on your account they charge through the nose. Admin fees abound. Look out!
Hi Scott, Thanks for your comments. Your feedback is appreciated. I am sorry that you are not happy with the level of our service and have experienced lengthy periods of time on hold. Kind regards Simon
Documents did eventually arrive
All seems good at the moment, I haven't needed to contact them for anything so can't comment, all paperwork was set up and correct so to date I'm very happy.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
cant understand why every email has an attachment which has to be opened even if it only says thank you :s
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Updated from earlier. Rep from Bike sure replied promptly to my complaint - could not reinstate the contract because it had been cancelled 10 days earlier. I set up another contract with them, they dismissed the cancellation fee (which was unfair in the first place). 60% of the contract fee was returned in total. I accept partial fault for not reading emails but the fact that they cancelled my service and left me driving my bike uninsured without making an effort to know that I am aware of the situation is very poor, illegal and very dangerous. 3 stars is based on policy coverage, value and ease of communication despite this mess, I think they are a reputable company, just make sure you abide with all their conditions and check they have received the supporting info.
I have been with this company since it's inception , and I have been relatively content with their price and service. however I CHANGED MY BIKE DURING THE Insurance period. I was HORRIFIED by the amount they demanded for a SIMPLE substitution. I paid, as it was the only logical course open to me, but I have not FORGOTTEN , They have wasted the goodwill we jointly had during a long period of time. G.T.Freeman.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
By far to much paper work to down load , cost me a fortune in paper and INK. Next time it will have to be completed by post or i will go elsewhere.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Its just not as clear what documents you should hand in!! Needs to be written clearer and i was on the phone too many time as tmi would send them somethinng and they would claim they meed something else too... Can they just state exactly what they need and stopp with the phonecalls and annoying message alert they send you!!
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Hi David, Thanks for your comments. Your feedback is appreciated. I am sorry that you are not happy with the level of our service. If you are still experiencing problems then please let me know by emailing reviews@adrianflux.co.uk and I will ensure the matter is looked into. Kind regards Simon
Adrian Flux / Bikesure, Be very cautious before insuring with Adrian Flux / Bikesure it has been a waste of my time and money. I insured my motorbike through Adrian flux / Bikesure online, completed all questions available honestly and was quoted £217 for my motorbike insurance which I took out through the website. I own two properties one in Wales and one in the Scottish Highlands, my motorbike is permanently based at my home in the Scottish highlands and stored in a garage, the bike has never seen south of the Boarder. My driving license is registered to my other home in North Wales. A few days later Adrian Flux/Bikesure told me that to add a second address I would need to pay an additional £228 pounds more than doubling my policy (even though the bike would never go to that address). Clearly something I am not going to do. For the pleasure of cancelling my policy Adrian Flux / Bikesure now want to charge me £25 + Underwriters fees. This is a total rip off for the following reasons: 1. The website allowed me to buy insurance without an option of a second address / address of where my driving license is registered. 2. The price for adding a second address more than doubles the cost of the policy, a clear and total attempt to rip off the customer. 3. The customer service person refused to put on her manager to discuss the matter further 4. The customer service person told me I had no option but to pay the cancellation fees as it was my fault I had not called up to give the correct information? But how would I know? It was not an option on their site before purchase. 5. The bike will never make the 500 mile Journey to my second address; it will always be based at the address where I registered it to in the policy. This case will be escalated to the financial ombudsman.
Thanks for your comments. Your feedback is appreciated. I am very sorry that you are not happy with our service and can understand your frustration. Unfortunately in a situation like this the insurance schemes that we have access to have specific rating criteria that mean we have to take into account both addresses. I have been able to trace your policy details and will ensure we call you today to discuss this matter further and assist you. Kind regards Simon
Make sure you finalize everything over the phone. All agreements should be clarified because it's recorded and the insurance will have to listen to the recordings to insure things were said.
Bikesure is rated 3.18 based on 106 reviews