Bikesure Reviews

Telephone
Read Bikesure Reviews

contact-us@bikesure.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Bikesure made you happy
Very clear and easy to set up also the cheapest
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
All seems good at the moment, I haven't needed to contact them for anything so can't comment, all paperwork was set up and correct so to date I'm very happy.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Standard internet insurance purchase. Quick and easy, so long as you are not in any of the 'difficult' insurance groups.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Very happy with Insurance purchase. Smooth and easy.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Absolutely cracking for me .two bikes and a trike. £400 last year.couldn't fault and customer service is great.friend people who are switched on to your needs. Really would recommend them to anybody
I cannot fault this service, would recommend Bike Sure to friends.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
As a disabled motorist, I dreaded arranging insurance for my car. Having just bought my first adapted motorbike, I can honestly say that buying insurance with Bikesure has been a breath of fresh air. The young lady I spoke to on the phone was courteous, knowledgeable and above all sympathetic to my needs. Great price too!
straight forward like 1-2-3
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago
Very good insurance provider, would recommend to anyone
Quality service
easy and staght forward
1st Class service, second to none *****
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Will use again as long as still competative.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Everything is perfect Very good company .
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Quick and easy to set up.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Haven't had to make a claim with them yet (touch wood!) so can't comment on that side of the service. When setting up my cover and arranging proof of no claims however, they have been nothing short of perfect. Clear and knowledgeable staff (who are England based or at least sound it) and constantly let you know whats going on and what the things they ask for are actually used for. No pressure sales on extras (gear/key insurance) but is offered for those who want it. Assuming they keep the price as low as it was for my last year or insurance, I'll definitely be renewing with them. .
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 years ago
Very helpful, and friendly service. Will definitely use again when it comes to renew my insurance.
Update from previous 2 star review. After I complained about they charging of 56£ without even been asked of what my garage was made of, and sending a picture of my motorcycle inside they garage and they wrongly assumed it was made of wood (due to the finishing of the garage on the outside at the front be made of wood) when the structure is made of concrete block with cement and small red rocks finishing on the outside by the sides and back. And after sending some more pictures of the inside walls and outside, they realised their mistake and cancelled the request for the extra 56£ and send apologies for their mistake. An humble attitude which made me a bit happier. But, they should correct in the future the way they do this procedures in order to not worry their valuable customers out on asking loads of documents, showing clear signs of no trust. And be more clear with their questionnaire regarding the quotes and to ask and not to assume. I will keep using their service if they don’t mess up again.
Gave a decent price and that, in the main, was what I was after.
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
Well Bikesure gave one of the better prices!!
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago