Bike Rack Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bike Rack Company

How would you rate Bike Rack Company ?

"Free delivery along with a quality product! Have ordered off the company before and their products have lasted for a long time, 100% would recommend to anyone looking for bike storage. Claire. Northern Ireland"
"Having search around for our Bike racks, we choose to purchase from your company as we were impressed with the advice given by a member of your technical team. We are also very pleased with the quality of your product and prompt delivery. Yours sincerely A & P Simmonds Warlingham Surrey"
"Really high quality and easy to use and excellently priced. Free delivery and excellent customer service would highly recommend"
"I bought 2 steady racks for our road bikes. They were really simple to put up and the perfect way to store them. Also it's very easy to get them in and out of the racks! it makes a great gift for anyone who owns a bike! Excellent service and friendly staff! Highly recommended and now considering a rack for the car!"
"Excellent and efficient service. Delighted with product which exceeded expectations. Would certainly use this company again."
"High quality and friendly service!! Best Bike rack I have ever purchased. HIGHLY recommend"
"Really great company. Quick. Reliable. And the quality of the product was fantastic! Highly recommend"
"I do a lot of mountain biking in the New Forest and had been looking for a bike rack for my car for a while but couldn't really find what I was looking for at an affordable price. A friend suggested I try the Bike Rack Company and I was so glad I did. The bike rack I purchased was both excellent quality and affordable, and very easy to fit to my car. I was also really impressed by the overall service provided by the Bike Rack Company. They were very knowledgeable and helpful and I can't recommend them enough. I would have given them an " Excellent" rating had there been that option! P.M.Moore"
"I recently purchased a bike rack from bikerackcompany and was extremely impressed by the excellent customer service I received. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful and I'm so pleased with my bike rack. Thank you for your help and assistance."
"Excellent Service from start to finish. Delivered on time and really pleased with the product."
"Great Service. Great Product. Thanks."
"Excellent service. Would highly recommend this company. Very happy with my product."
"Quality item, excellent service, highly recommend this product to others."
"Amazing company! Just the high quality product I was looking for; accompanied with incredible service! Would highly recommend!"
"A quality product offering great value for money, would def recommend to a friend."
"Delviered quickly and does the job. ideal for my kids mountain bikes."
"Fantastic quality and speedy delivery. Very pleased."
"We recently bought 3 steady racks to tidy up a cluttered garage. They were easy to install , robust and used limited space effectively. I would recommend them and the customer service we received."
"Great sturdy bike rack for the wall. Great customer support and advice and very helpful. Thank you."
"I would definitely recommend bikerack company to everyone as it does the job as it says in the description. The bike racks are really durable and easy to use, apart from that my experience of shopping with bikerack company was really smooth because of the simple design with lot of variety to choose from, which gave me a chance to find me what I was exactly looking. The after sales customer support is also really great, Thanks"
Bike Rack Company is rated 4.84 based on 38 reviews