BigTallOrder Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend BigTallOrder

Tell us how BigTallOrder made you happy

"After two months of waiting and telephoning every week to find out where my order was, I still didn't get it - despite many telephone calls and promises that it would all be sorted. I'm still also waiting for replacement trousers for a pair that was sent back as faulty - they haven't bothered to replace these or refund the money either. I have now reported the situation to trading standards as this company obviously is no longer willing to trade within the law. Shame really as they used to be a really reliable company with a good reputation that I have been using for years. I will never use them again as they simply take the money and don't deliver, nor do they keep their promises when you talk to them. UPDATE - after writing this review I was contacted about the situation and was given a refund for both orders and sent a pair of trousers free of charge to make up for being messed about. I'm happy that the issue was eventually sorted out and to be fair the manager did seem like a nice bloke who eventually did something to resolve the situation. As someone who works in improving customer experience though I must say that the situation should not have happened in the first place and I hope that the company took these issues on board since this happened. I can't rate my experience above poor which is better than I first rated them but I think they are in fact trying to be better at this now. It shouldn't have taken more than one phone call from me to get a positive response and a resolution to the matter but at least it did get resolved in the end and I hope other customers will find a better customer experience in the future"
BigTallOrder is rated 4.16 based on 93 reviews