BigTallOrder Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend BigTallOrder

Tell us how BigTallOrder made you happy

"This second time I have had a problem with this company, I should have learnt from the problems I had on the last order. There is no customer service support what so ever. Like other customers had written no replys to emails or the jeans we ordered. I think this company must be in trouble, if they're not, they soon will be. I will be stopping my credit card payment tomorrow through the bank as waiting 4.5 weeks is no good to me."
"disgusting customer service I ordered 3 pairs of extra long leg jeans after 3 weeks still not here, I am constantly phone only to be put on to voice mail, when I did finally get through to speak to the manager he promised to phone back, still waiting on him to phone back this has happened on numerous occasions, they also ignore emails when sent to them. If I do not hear from then within the next week I will be contacting trading standards to get them involved in getting my money back, I would never use this company ever again, its one of the worst I have ever used. Use this company at your own peril you have been warned"
"Avoid this shop!!!! No trousers, no refund from February 2016. They do not respond emails!!! They call me after half a year, that thay cannot refund me via Paypal, that I should send them bank account number. After two months still nothing. Cheaters!!!!"
"Awful & shockingly bad!!!! Never received the suits, so I asked them to cancel to refund the money...a month on and still no sign of funds. Nick never answers the phone or returns calls or emails back. Therefore I had no choice but to report the company to UK trading standards. I contacted my bank who refunded me the cash so now the bank is chasing Big Tall Order for the funds. I'd like to see how long they will avoid a big high street bank! Genuinely they are the worst online company I have ever dealt with. FACT."
"Another very unsatisfied customer here. Placed an order for some jeans 3 weeks ago, emailed customer support twice and have had no reply, their sales email just bounces back as undeliverable and phone goes to voicemail - which makes me wonder if they are still trading?? Will give them another week to contact me then will report them to Trading Standards and start legal proceedings to get my money back. Avoid at all costs!"
"Slightly annoyed as i am still waiting on my order, i have called left messages and still no reply, think i will need to send the boys down to collect my order if not sorted or even posted. I have never delt with this before, very unprofessional and i will be contacting the Ombudsman next week, i am sure this company will know who i am so get it sorted or we will. If i could put no stars i would . And im sure they know it is against the law to give themselves false reviews NICK!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Do not use, returned item as did not fit, after several emails and phone calls there was no refund, they did acknowledge they had received the item back and would refund me but never did. Contacted PayPal to peruse the refund and now they are claiming they never received the item back"
"Customer service is very poor i have sent multiple emails to their warehouse and customer service team for an order i placed over 2 weeks ago with no reply"
"I ordered some trousers 9 days ago, and paid for "next working day delivery", but unfortunately nothing has arrived. I keep ringing them up and am told it's "with the seamstress". Last time I checked it doesn't take 9 days to shorten some trousers. Not impressed at all!"
"Do not use , will not give refund ! See other review from othet customers. Waiting months still no joy .Fobbed off constantly excuse after excuse. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM"
"Do not purchase from them unless you losing money .As another reviewer says dont expect a refund , they received my order back and keep fobbing you off excuse after excuse. July I ordered and october still no refund .Nick is always busy , out of the office or on the phone !!! Discusting customer service .Do not order from them under any circumstances !!!!!"
"Before ordering i checked reviews and believed what i saw was good feedback and that my order would be fine. I received my product in quick time which i cant complain about. Unfortunately it was no good so i returned it...as instructed on the website...i sent the item back on 3 september....we are now on 1 October...not only have i not received the refund, they have not responded to any of my emails chasing and asking for updates which is absolutely appauling. I will not be using them at all and i reccommend you dont unless you are sure the size will definately fit! I am now out of pocket and going to take this further!"
"I am suprised to see mostly positive feedback as my experience has been pretty shocking. I ordered a few items in order to get a free hat and scarf, and both items were not included as the owner, Nick, said they had been very busy. One of the shoes was missing an insole so I took a photo and sent it to them , before returning the item, and three weeks later I have not heard anything. I do not have time to keep chasing them but will certainly stick with high n mighty next time"
BigTallOrder is rated 4.16 based on 93 reviews