Big Orbit Cards Reviews

9PM
9PM

Tell us how Big Orbit Cards made you happy

"Great customer service!"
Are you Big Orbit Cards? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Fastest delivery I've veer had from a UK seller fo magic"
"i sent some cards in for store credit some were rejected so i received my rejected cards back to see some had damage to them and don't know how as i put my cards straight into protective sleeves an look after my collection like a baby"
"Very good store would shop again good for yugioh"
"My wife traded in some old Warhammer. Was very happy with the price offered."
"Used their new bulk sell system, and traded in my old warhammer, lego, and cards. Their system is nice, thank you."
"Used their new bulk sell feature to trade in my old warhammer models, lego, and cards. Their price was very nice, thanks."
"Pre-ordered a cardfight vanguard case months before the release date. After the release date they told that it would be sent first thing monday and will get in touch soon enough to tell how to pay for the case. They did not contact me so I went to contact them and they said that the case is opened and will order another one arriving next week monday. Told that they cannot order more cases after trying so hard to get in contact with them and did not receive anything in the end. Very bad experience 0/10"
"I usually don’t leave a review unless I’m angry, which should tell you something. Was ordering cards for my kid’s birthday and our order was never confirmed. Customer service stayed on the line with me and went above and beyond to find it, tell me what went wrong and make sure the order went through. Top notch support and fair prices. They got a customer for life."
"I have ordered from them several times and couldn't be happier with their service both regarding price, selection and shipping. The last order got lost in the mail so I contacted them and they responded quickly and resend the order. Super great service and I couldn't ask for more!"
"Had an issue with a wring card being sent, got a response from customer service straight away and problem resolved in 24 hours. Couldn't have asked for more."
"just saved a packet in there black friday sale"
"pretty good: fast delivery good comms stock levels could be better for pokemon"
"I just like to say how useful I find this company and the unique service they provide. I have been using Big Orbit Cards for many years and I can wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone that is looking for individual cards for the more niche trading card games. I have bought Cardfight Vanguard, Weiss Schwarz & Force of Will from this company and have always been very satisfied with the level of service I have received."
"Normally they are okay. But I have 4 out of 5 pre-release orders cancelled and 1 of these was 3 weeks after it was ment to be shipped with them constantly saying I'll get it within the week. Then I had a regular order canceled as they didn't have the stock. Id avoid them where possible now as they have been getting progressively worse lately."
"Fast delivery and the only place I could find the cards I was looking for."
"I have placed two orders so far and have found Big Orbit Cards nothing but a pleasure to deal with. Nice and straightforward and very quick delivery of my orders. Excellent stock too! I absolutely plan on being a regular customer!"
"This was my first time selling cards to this website and it has not been positive. I have had to chase payment multiple times because i am still yet to receive this despite passing the latest point by which the money would be "in my account". As of yet, i have been unable to obtain either a resolution or reason for this. Will not be using again."
"Cheapest around and has a great stock, next day delivery on early orders as well! Top notch."
Big Orbit Cards is rated 4.16 based on 19 reviews