Big Orange Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Big Orange

How would you rate Big Orange ?

"Bought a "Gul Saco" waterproof trousers online with Big Orange to subsequently discover they leaked. On lower back, where the 'Hydroshield bib' joins the 'GCX4 Evo Shell fabric'. Returned it to BO to be told they needed to send it back to manufacturer. This is despite their website stating clearly- "Faulty or incorrect orders - If you have received something faulty or not what you ordered, we sincerely apologise and ask that you please contact us immediately on receipt, either by phone or email ("?"). We will promptly dispatch a replacement to you at our expense (stock permitting) or arrange a speedy refund." After nearly two weeks waiting for some conclusion I once again contacted BO to be told that the trousers had been "extensively tested" as perfect with no leak. I was informed that I could arrange ''collection" of them. This is despite the fact that I am in a different country. After a phonecall with Gul they decided to retest them. Next day I am told, yes, they have a leak. This is now a month after purchase. It took me 10 minutes to discover they leaked! I have seen today, on another online retailers website, another review of the same trousers. They also leak. In the same place. Has Gul manufactured in a design flaw? Quite possibly. Many people would buy this item and never know until its too late; the idea being that you dont actually get in the water in these unless you have no choice! Very unhappy with both Gul and Big Orange. This entire matter was badly handled."
"Highly recommended. Super support and fast delivery to Denmark"
Big Orange is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!