Biggin Hill Primary School, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Biggin Hill Primary School, Kingston Upon Hull

How would you rate Biggin Hill Primary School, Kingston Upon Hull?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amy Jeffery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Biggin Hill Primary School, Kingston Upon Hull in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Some great memories from this place and I wish I could go in again and have a look around. If I could go back to being a kid again I would ????. Some lovely teachers and met some friends who I will know for the rest of my life. School plays, discos and parents evenings will always be remembered by me. Of course I almost forgot to say the school puddings were quality too!"
Biggin Hill Primary School, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews