Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews
Brilliant! Very quick and efficient!
My unit came very quickly from ordering it and assembly of it was easy and it looks great in our guest room, thank you very much BFW.
Lovely fit for the house
Very good service and quick delivery.
Furniture came exactly how it was described in in good time frame. Instructions were clear and easy to understand and put together
Great and fast delivery, furniture looks good and easy assembly.
Excellent service and everything arrived to order details, looks superb.
Efficient service, delivered next day and cheaper than other popular retailers. Will definitely order again.
Fast delivery and very good deal.
I bought a bed on sale and it was very good quality and very good discount 👍happy customer
First time ordering from Bug Furniture Warehouse and won’t be the last. Fantastic product, just what I was looking for and excellent delivery. Highly recommend.
Very happy with purchase
My order has a fault but Lee is sorting it out with no problems so helpfull
Solid Good stuff good prices
Great piece of furniture.amazing price and fast delivery.
Brilliant quality , excellent service , would recommend to a friend
Was thinking of ordering a similar item from a high street retailer but found this piece for nearly half the price and a quicker delivery. I'm really pleased with it, it's good quality and the colour matches perfectly in my room. I would definitely recommend.
I had ordered seat covers for my garden companion chairs, excellent quality, fits perfectly and great price. Delivery was very quick. Absolutely delighted with my purchase and service.
Ordered a storage chest at a very reasonable price; it arrived within 2 days, and was exactly as described, suiting our needs perfectly.
Just what I needed, delivery great
Good prices, good quality, very fast delivery, would recommend
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.11 based on 571 reviews