Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"Really helpful. Brilliant service!"

BFW
"The desk was damaged when I unpacked it and the instructions for Assembly could be much clearer. I did get the damaged part of the desk replaced and the staff were very helpful."
HI there,

We are very sorry that you had such issues and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are however glad that you found the staff helpful in replacing the damaged part.

We apologize again for this.

BFW
"Excellent customer service. One of the parts was incorrect so emailed the company and a instant response. They sent the correct part straight away! Highly recommended!"

BFW
"paid for a saturday delivery, did not happen. still waiting for a refund a month later."
Hi there,

We are very sorry to read this.

We don't appear to have had any contact from you vi email.
We will contact you to resolve this matter.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

BFW
"I ordered 2 items, one of which did not contain the right parts and the other was completely the wrong product - useless. The customer services team are very pleasant and polite but did require chasing for everything."
Hi there,

We are very sorry that you had such issues with your order and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are glad that you received a positive experience with our customer services team however apologize that you feel that you have to chase for updates.

We do hope that this does not deter you from ordering with us again in the future.

BFW
"We ordered the grey ladder, really happy with the quality and also quick delivery service. Would definitely use again"

BFW
"Delivery was not on time. Item arrived damaged. Hard to contact customer services."
Hi there,

We are sorry to read this.

We have been in contact with you via email and resolved the issue prior to your feedback.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

BFW
"Big and beautiful. My daughter and i completed it with some difficulty but not much. Fun to do and a decent size."

BFW
"Dispatched well. Only snag was delivery but they got that sorted very quickly. Great customer service."

BFW
"Terrible.had to get refund after multiple failed deliveries fobbed off numerous time by operators. Will never use again. Order no.1693189"
Hi there,

We are very sorry that you had issues with the courier service and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

When you contacted us directly, we assisted with the matter and ensured that you was fully refunded due to the item having not arrived.

We apologize again for the issues with the courier service and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

BFW
"The ottomon I bought is really good quality and cheaper than anywhere else and free delivery in 2 days as promised. So easy to assemble. Can't fault it"

BFW
"I placed an order with Big Furniture Warehouse for a chest of drawers. At every step I was kept updated until delivery. Wien my order was delivered the two young men couldn’t have more helpful and obliging. The drawers are glass, they were very well packaged and look beautiful. I would not hesitate to order from them again. They were great in every way and so easy to order from. It was a pleasure."

BFW
"Amazing company would definitely recommend"

BFW
"Fantastic ordering and emails regarding delivery, couldn’t ask for better"

BFW
"I ordered a cot bed in June. The order went through plus payment. I wasn’t told until afterwards that the item is out of stock. I had to phone to find out when it would be back in stock and then had to ask for email confirmation of this. Had I known it was out of stock I would have bought it elsewhere."
Hi there,

I am very sorry to read that you missed that the order was out of stock on our website and that you was placing the order for a pre-order.

This is visible on the item page and it does also state 'pre-order' when placing the order however I will pass this on to our sales manager to look in to this further internally.

Hi there,

We are very sorry that you missed that this item was out of stock on the listing and also that the item was a pre-order.

BFW
"i ordered 4 pieces of furniture on a specific day as i would only be home on the day they should of arrive . i ordered on a friday and i was told delivery monday - i then got an email on saturday saying 2 items had been delivered and had been signed for by me. As i wasnt there i knew this wasnt true.i waited all of the monday for the other items to arrive , the website stated will arrive by 5:30- nothing - at 7:45 that evening i get a call to say they are outside however by then i had left so they then left it with a neighbour which i didnt want and didnt ask for . 2 days later the final item arrived without any warning and again left with a neighbour what i didnt want or ask for. The items all had small cosmetic damages to them which make them unsightly to look at from certain angles. All in all a disaster and waste of money"
HI there,

We are very sorry that you had such issues with the courier service that we have to use for the goods ordered.

I can assure you that we as a company did not expect that this would occur as it is within our best interest for our customers orders to be fulfilled without any issues.

We really are very sorry for the inconvenience that this matter caused you.

BFW
"Well made sofabed. Good quality product Excellent service from Big furniture. delivery and on time . Would order again ."

BFW
"Great delivery service. The bed is made of solid wood, very well made throughout, the drawers very large. My son 16 put it up with no problems, comes with choice of 2 handles. Really, really pleased with the quality of wood and finish, feel tempted to replace other 2 beds I have due to the great storage."

BFW
"We purchased a pop up gazebo and it was delivered in super quick time and was fantastic quality. Would highly recommend."

BFW
"Took a while to put together but everything was there and looked lovely when complete. Needs two people."

Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.00 based on 384 reviews