Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy
Very pleased with item once put together.
Chairs were exactly what I was looking for. Modern , light , versatile . Delivery was prompt, and full tracking service . I would certainly use this site again. They seem to have a fantastic range of goods
Good service fast delivery only the item looked bigger in the picture but my fault for not measuring. Strong sturdy and good quality item
Item as described Delivery super quick All went as expected! Thanks
Excellent value for money.easy to put together.chairs are comfy.very happy with our purchase,will house big furniture warehouse again
Waited for my purchase and rang to ask where it was. After much searching was told they didn’t stock it anymore. Annoying. On the plus side my money was refunded promptly.
Fast reliable delivery. Excellent item & the best value I found online. Great quality for the low price. Will definitely be back for more!
Worst customer service I have every experienced. I waited 2 weeks for a delivery that didnt come and took time of work expecting these deliverys. Then it took a further 3 weeks to get a refund. I'm still waiting for another order to be delivered which has been over a month now. I highly recommend avoiding this company, very unprofessional.
Fantastic quality furniture with quick delivery very fairly priced , would use again
Order placed nearly 3 weeks ago, we have waited in at home twice for delivery of wardrobe and still nothing. Meant to be delivered today which is a Saturday and the office is closed so we cant even contact anyone
Really helpful. Brilliant service!

BFW
The desk was damaged when I unpacked it and the instructions for Assembly could be much clearer. I did get the damaged part of the desk replaced and the staff were very helpful.
HI there,

We are very sorry that you had such issues and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are however glad that you found the staff helpful in replacing the damaged part.

We apologize again for this.

BFW
Excellent customer service. One of the parts was incorrect so emailed the company and a instant response. They sent the correct part straight away! Highly recommended!

BFW
paid for a saturday delivery, did not happen. still waiting for a refund a month later.
Hi there,

We are very sorry to read this.

We don't appear to have had any contact from you vi email.
We will contact you to resolve this matter.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

BFW
I ordered 2 items, one of which did not contain the right parts and the other was completely the wrong product - useless. The customer services team are very pleasant and polite but did require chasing for everything.
Hi there,

We are very sorry that you had such issues with your order and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are glad that you received a positive experience with our customer services team however apologize that you feel that you have to chase for updates.

We do hope that this does not deter you from ordering with us again in the future.

BFW
We ordered the grey ladder, really happy with the quality and also quick delivery service. Would definitely use again

BFW
Delivery was not on time. Item arrived damaged. Hard to contact customer services.
Hi there,

We are sorry to read this.

We have been in contact with you via email and resolved the issue prior to your feedback.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

BFW
Big and beautiful. My daughter and i completed it with some difficulty but not much. Fun to do and a decent size.

BFW
Dispatched well. Only snag was delivery but they got that sorted very quickly. Great customer service.

BFW
Terrible.had to get refund after multiple failed deliveries fobbed off numerous time by operators. Will never use again. Order no.1693189
Hi there,

We are very sorry that you had issues with the courier service and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

When you contacted us directly, we assisted with the matter and ensured that you was fully refunded due to the item having not arrived.

We apologize again for the issues with the courier service and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.97 based on 394 reviews