Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"Very good experience and a lovely bench. Hope it lasts :) Thank you."
"Good quality for the value you pay. Very happy :)"
"Item delivered 2 days late, told conflicting answers over the phone with regards to refund. Very disappointed"
"Very poor customer service and communication. Couldn’t deliver after paying premium refund took ages. Couldn’t contact anyone in spite of being in working hours. Happy with item."
"Didn’t deliver the next day as promised despite me paying the £15 extra. After a few days claimed the last one of my order was damaged. After over a week refuse to respond to my request to refund my payment and confirm."
"Lovely helpful staff nice products"
"Very pleased with item and service"
"Excellent service Early delivery and great product"
"My item was not delivered on the date stated I had to ring to check where it was and was told it was lost in transit and would have to re order for me . I wanted it in and built for Christmas which didn’t happen . No offer of a good will gesture for inconvenience from customer service rep was just told out of your hands once out for delivery . Poor service and poor customer service"
"Fast and reliable. Kept us informed about our order's progress. Would happily recommend and use again."
"Very pleased with the shelves, well made and exactly as shown."
"Great value for money, lovely chair. Quick delivery."
"Good selection of goods and fast customer friendly service."
"Easy to order, good tracking and swift delivery, many thanks"
"I am happy with this product, the quality is very good. It looks more expensive than it really is. The instructions to set up the storage bench was spot on. The only thing I would like more of would be storage space. Apart from that I love love this product. The price was right aswell, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone."
"No holes to screw into. Wood easily breaks off."
Hi there,

I am extremely sorry to read that the item arrived with no holes and that the wood breaks off easily.

I have tried searching for any correspondence from you regarding this matter and have had no emails advising us of these issues.

We really do want to assist you with this matter therefore if you would be happy for us to assist you, could you please get back in touch with us so that we can resolve this matter?

Thank you and I apologize again for this.

Kind regards,
BFW
"Product arrived quickly and was very easy to assemble, great product."
"I haven't received my order yet or any contact as to when I will receive it ."
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.09 based on 183 reviews