Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy

"Great quality at a great price ! No faults"
"I bought a shelving unit and storage boxes to go with it. However the shelf was out of stock and the company was unable to fulfil my order but proceeded to send the boxes anyway. Of course these were useless to me without the shelf itself. Trying to return and get a refund for these was a long and painful process. I had to send tens on emails and courier collection had to be arranged several times as I didn’t have the facility to print a return label. I also had to wait in all day for this courier which was a great inconvenience. All in all it was a huge waste of my time and a very poor customer service. All for some boxes worth £12. Just astonishing. Would not use again."
"Great prices but not great quality. The wooden toy chest I ordered had scuffs and chips on it. I would have asked for an exchange but it took nearly 2 weeks to arrive after advertising it was going to be next day delivery, so I didn’t want to wait another fortnight at least for a replacement."
"Ordering and delivery really easy.this is the second peice of furniture from them and as before good guality.would definitely use them in the future"
"Excellent product and service"
"Good item"
"Very disappointed. Item packaging arrived damaged. Item was faulty, drawers would not open correctly. Asked for item to be swapped. Told to find new packaging, dismantle, repackage and return as a direct exchange not possible. Huge amount of time wasted trying to resolve issue. Complete waste of money on substandard shoe cupboard"
"I wanted 5 items of furniture, I checked out the Range and the big furniture warehouse. The big furniture warehouse was over £100 cheaper than the Range so I got 6 items. The Range needed 12 days for delivery, but big furniture warehouse offered next day delivery. Obviously I went with the big furniture warehouse. Thank you."
"I have ordered from this company twice now and recieved excellent customer service each time. When the courier failed to deliver my second order 3 days in a row the company recalled the order and immediately resent it with a different courier."
"Plans could have been a bit bigger.3holes drilled in the unit with nothing to go there. Really love the unit."
"Lovely product. Very pleased with it."
"First item damaged, getting replacement wasn't as quick as expected but 3 days later after initial delivery date item arrived, good quality futon base bit rough but great for price"
"very quick delivery look great service was good delivery excellent ,the only problem was the units where wider than stated ,we removed a piece of skarting board then they just went in as these were to replace a fitted pair of cabinets ,the other was the plastic handles but we was able to put our old hands on ,the units look great instructions very easy to follow"
"Whilst delivery was quick I received the wrong parts with my order and am still waiting at least a week later for replacements and to hear about timeframes for them to be sent, as a result I have a half finished wardrobe which I can't use and will have to pay twice for the work to build it. I can't understand how a single piece of furniture can be sent out with incorrect parts and why when this does happen it isn't treated as a priority delivery. I would find it very hard to recommend Big Furniture Warehouse as things stand."
"Furniture was fine once it all arrived. It came in 3 deliveries which was inconvenient and the delivery company refused to carry furniture into the house."
"I ordered from them on the basis my order would be delivered January 1st, my order never turned up and then 2 days later I get a email to say because of xmas it’s delayed and they now don’t no when it will be delivered. Without any communication to myself apparently it was delivered on Saturday 5th January but when I arrived home I had no parcel and no card through my door to say who they have given it too. So after emailing the company they tried to say it’s been signed for and I’ve asked for proof of the signature and I still haven’t had it, I’ve emailed 3 times and now they are ignoring me. I want a refund as I have no goods. The service is poor....so do not order from this company!!!!!"
"My item was received poor quality wood was marked in number places, still awaiting for response regarding collection to return and refund as was only offered 10% discount which was not acceptable given the poor quality of my product"
"My order took over two weeks to arrive and then when it did there was parts missing!"
"Great chest of drawers, contemporary and solidly made. Assembly needed. Speedy delivery. Thank you."
"Bought an under stairs storage unit. Was given a delivery date, the storage boxes turned up but no storage unit. After chasing the couriers as to why it hadn’t arrived (several days later at this point), I was told that the sender had requested for it not to be dispatched until the following Monday. Really poor organisation on the delivery part. The unit itself was a nice quality, but the flat pack pieces had numbers missing so you had no idea which board was which when attempting to assemble using the terribly awful instruction leaflet. Good product, everything else could be improved!"
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.99 based on 149 reviews