Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews
Very quick delivery
Although the delivery was prompt, I wasn't happy with the packaging quality. The goods were not damaged but, I feel you may have some future issues.
Good service and great product.
Very happy with the table.
Incredibly quick dispatch and delivery, great value and great quality products
Great tv unit. Fast delivery would recommend.
Very pleased with our purchase, met all our expectations.
Quick delivery and competitive prices.
Very quick delivery. Good quality furniture.
Great service
Ordered Eiffel chairs. Good quality, low price and came very quickly. Excellent service overall
Quick delivery of quality item as described
Really pleased with our product. Delivery was prompt. Highly recommend this company.
Very pleased with my purchase good value for the price
Prompt and great service
I was really happy the sideboard I bought from you guys, it came well packaged, and it looks fantastic in my living room. It was despatched really quickly with free delivery, and at £75.00 cheaper than Argos, I will definitely be looking on your website first the next time I need to order any kind of furniture.
Very good quality
Fantastic product and service
Item as described
The end product is nice but it was super hard to build, it said you shouldn’t use power tools but I ended up having to as it was breaking otherwise. Would be better to have pre drilled holes rather than having to screw into chipboard with no guide hole.
Order arrived incomplete. The sideboard has two drawers and the pack arrived without any drawer sliders. Totally unacceptable and very disappointed
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.07 based on 538 reviews