Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

Tell us how Big Furniture Warehouse made you happy
Brilliant furniture,delivered on time,no problems
Very disappointed, poor service
Excellent product. Exactly as described. Easy to assemble
Great item good quality excellent price and very fast delivery would definitely buy from again !!!
I wasn’t impressed the item arrived damaged. Was poorly packed. I must say they did offer to exchange item but I didn’t have time to take off work to wait for collection and we needed item urgently so kept it, but for the cost I would have expected it arriving in good condition.
Excelent 👍🏻
Lovely bathroom cabinet. Arrived very quickly and looked amazing in our bathroom.
Excellent value for money Efficient service
Delivery on time, good robust frame once you got used to putting it up it's easy for 2 people holding opposite corners & walk backwards and it's up.
Really easy to construct and looks great
Arrived on time but not best quality I’d buy elsewhere
Ordered a coffee table and never received the item. Had to ring and be told that it was out of stock after 3 weeks of waiting. Was refunded the price. Your website should not allow customers to purchase items that are out of stock.
I didn’t receive my item and have been charged for it.
Fantastic price for great looking furniture - really happy with my purchase!
I ordered 3 bookcases and one desk from BFW. I chose this company, who weren't the cheapest, as they could deliver on the day I wanted them. That day arrived (2.9.19) with the 3 bookcases but no desk. When I contacted the company I was told that the desk was not in stock until 2.11.19! We agreed to cancel the order and return my money and I 'hunted' for a desk from another supplier and got one though cost £15 more. Next day two desks arrive! BFW stated there was a mistake and my desk was in stock and had been delivered. Arranged for it to be collected (6.9.19) and now, 3 weeks later and despite numerous e-mails and promises, still waiting my refund. Looks like this will end up in the small claims court. Want the hassle?
The quality of the furniture is good but the customer service is very poor. Delivery was delayed and delayed with no information. I phoned several times and Although the staff were pleasant on the phone and promised to get back to me non one actually took the time to do this. People accept that there can be delays but this is softened with good customer service.
Havent even unpacked it yet as decorating room before building bed. Stop sending hassle reviews.
Speedy delivery, really sturdy pop up gazebo, well made and good value.
Ordered from here even though the price wasn't the cheapest due to the 'next day delivery' and we needed the item that week. It was only on the day of expected delivery that I was informed that delivery would be delayed. Apparently there was a back-log of orders with the courier after the bank holiday weekend which is understandable however my issue is that i was not advised that my order would be late until i enquired myself and I subsequently had to take time off work so that I could be in when the order was delivered the follow week. Admittedly when i did speak to customer services they were apologetic and helped to re-arrange delivery for me and it would have been fine except the courier tried to deliver on the wrong day and i had to contact customer services yet again to re-arrange for the previously agreed upon day. When my order arrived the packing was severely damaged and was also missing a part. This has since been dispatched to me. Overall the product was okay but not worth the hassle of having to reschedule delivery twice and having to wait for the missing part. I would be more forgiving since customer services were quite helpful but after reading other negative reviews it seems I got off lightly and this company is better off avoided!
ordered something sunday night wanted to change my order rang next morning at 9 am to be told it had been dispatched and was collected at 0830 as they started at work 0730 . So why not answer the phones when you open but it still took 4 days to be delivered i personally would not use again
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 3.98 based on 393 reviews