Big White Box Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Big White Box
"Very helpful good priced product Regards peter wells"
"great service no hassle"
"Everything arrived quicker than expected"
"Pleasant experience, talked with a guy who not only was able to decipher my “non technical speak” and understand what I was talking about but gave me full info required to make a modest alteration to the plumbing on my motorhome. I was even more impressed that he knew I was not going to spend a lot of money and he still gave me the time. Delivery on schedule. Will definitely use this outlet again. Well recommended."
"Great selection, very competitive prices and fast delivery. I have already recommended them to others.."
"Quick delivery and sensible price"
"VERY IMPRESSED! I placed an order on a Sunday evening, and realised I had put the wrong delivery address, so then sent an email with correct address, and received a positive response almost immediately. I had standard free delivery, however the items came on the Tuesday all in tact. I will definitely use them again. Their prices appear to be very competitive too."
"Product as described, prompt delivery"
"I purchased a new TV aerial point in one order and then some caravan feet in the second order but I accidentally went through as a delivery rather than click and collect that I wanted. I attended and they resolved the order and refunded me the delivery charge without hesitation. The prices are very competitive against other accessory stores."
"Very knowledgeable good price and fast postage"
"Wing mirrors delivered promptly and as described - pleased with service"
"Excellent service and delivered before time."
"Quick and efficient service"
"Easy to use website and efficient delivery service. Overall pleasing experience. 8/10"
"Excellent value for money and excellent service what more can you say."
"Great service. Fast delivery and low prices."
"ordered a tv bracket was easy to order. When item arrived earlier than expected it was exactly as described. Brilliant service would recommend to anyone"
"Fast and efficient services"
"Ordered several items all together and only had to pay 1 lot of shipping. Great service, and all items delivered on the day they said. Pleasure to do business with the Big White Box."
"Great site with what I needed and priced really well for the qauilty"
Big White Box is rated 4.92 based on 459 reviews