Big White Box Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Big White Box
customer service
"The order arrived on time"
"Very good service"
"Fast and efficient"
"Excellent service I got exactly what I wanted at a good price too."
"This was the first occasion that I had used their website and this proved to be effortless. The items that I had ordered were delivered very promptly. I would certainly recommend Big White Box."
"Very Happy with all aspects of my purchase. The Milenco Towing Mirrors are easy to fit and excellent quality."
"Pump I ordered was just what I required, good description helped to make sure I got correct part .delivery was very quick"
"Fast service"
"I ordered a 12v shower for using on the dogs after a muddy walk. The shower arrived within 3 days of ordering and arrived well packaged. It has already been well used. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Big White Box again as I found the whole shopping experience very good."
"Excellent service quick delivery"
"Product as described, competitively priced and prompt delivery. Thank you"
"Excellent delivery ordered one day delivered the next in less than 24 hours. Excellent service and quality of goods very good. Delighted thank you"
"Great service excellent delivery good response when I rang the shop to help me with an enquiry Top Shop Thanz"
"Arrived on time, very satisfied."
"Excellent and fast service. Liquids in the order did NOT leak at all, unlike my order from another well known retailer of caravan accessories. I highly recommend Big White Box and they will be the first company I will use for my caravanning requirements in the future."
"Article as described and arrived on time"
"Awning rails arrived promptly and well wrapped."
"Product and service excellent but many marks lost for your delivery partner DPD"
Hi Steven,

Thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry to hear you had an issue with DPD. We use DPD as they are the best courier there is in our opinion, but of course there are so many variables in the delivery process that even DPD don't get it right 100% of the time.

I've had a look at your order and can see the parcel was delivered within the 3-5 day advised delivery time, in fact it looks like it was delivered in 2 working days from ordering.

It would be really helpful if you could get in touch on 01908 511551 to let us know what the issue was with your delivery.

Regards
Andrew
Big White Box
"Very helpful and polite customer service. Delivered very quickly to the Highlands of Scotland."
"Goods delivered on time and as ordered. Will use again."
Big White Box is rated 4.91 based on 887 reviews