Big Bathroom Shop Reviews

Altham

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

How would you rate Big Bathroom Shop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Ordered from them on Tuesday, paid £6 for the 'named delivery' service. The earliest day to pick was Friday - which was the last day before the installation. I called them on Wednesday morning to ask them to make sure the item arrives before Friday (I was happy for the earlier delivery) to which they told me not to worry. Nothing happened on Thursday with my order, so I called them again to find out what was happening, was told it was dispatch and promised a tracking code which was never sent. I called again to be told it was NOT dispatched - thanks! They eventually sent it with Hermes at 6pm on Thursday - the worst courier anyone could have picked (obviously pocketing the difference between the £6 and whatever Hermes charged them). No surprise it failed to arrive on Friday - spoken to a number of people there including a senior manager - was told I was rightly ignored on Wednesday with my request to expedite sending because it was "the process" and the best they can do is a refund of £6. They refused to send the parcel with a more reliable service to ensure it arrives on Saturday or do anything else - oh well, I vote with my feet."
"I purchased some new toilets and concealed cisterns on advice from an operator and had them delivered. I had them installed and the cistern water is too small for the pan as the pan is requires additional water. The mechanisms in the cistern are very poorly made and I am trying to get to speak to someone about this. I am getting emails from lots of different people with no solution in sight. Most frustrating. Poor customer service and annoyed. We are experienced renovators and this is the first time we have come across this."
"WARNING DO NOT USE, THERE PRODUCTS ARE POOLY BUILT RUBBISH, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS USELESS"
"If you are reading this and are debating getting a bathroom suite from BigBathroomShop.co.uk I would strongly advise you look elsewhere - you will save yourself money and a lot of unnecessary stress. We purchased a complete mid-range bathroom suite and fittings from BigBathroomShop.co.uk 13 months ago, the bathroom was for a property development and as such was professionally fitted by certified professionals. The house was vacant for a further 4 months after the bathroom suite was fitted as refurbishment and renovation on the rest of the house continued. After 8-9 months of non-heavy use (there is only two of us, both professionals, both working long hours full-time away from home) the bathroom suite has started to break apart! We contacted BigBathroomShop.co.uk expecting them to replace the part(s) under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 which stipulates that goods supplied should be of "satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and has lasted a reasonable length of time". BigBathroomShop.co.uk official stance is that a bathroom will only last 12 months!!! This is in contrast to the original bathroom suite we had previously removed that stood the test of time for almost 60 years. To add insult to injury they then accused us of breaking the part in question - I quote a communication from one of their representatives "the unit has been mis-used". The part in question is an internal mechanism for the toilet cistern, how we have "mis-used" it is beyond me. It is now going to cost us £100's to get the part replaced and fitted - not to mention the huge inconvenience of not being able to use our new bathroom suite - we have been forced to resort to using the downstairs lavatory (which has been there for 60 years... and might I mention, still works...) PLEASE PLEASE, do yourself a favor and look elsewhere, BigBathroomShop.co.uk is a cowboy outfit hiding behind a "shiny" website, which I'll add for completeness didn't work when we originally tried to order our suite. The website proclaimed they did not offer a delivery service in our area - we live in England's second city... Birmingham... this was after hours of finding the right suite adding it to the basket, and attempting the checkout three or four times. We ended up having to phone them up to continue the order... now I really wish I had not have bothered and have taken my custom elsewhere. Buyers beware."
Big Bathroom Shop is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews