The BIB Wine Company Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company

About The BIB Wine Company: The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy

Robert G
"Outstanding. The packaging is beautiful. One would very, very happily take this to Glyndebourne. The wines are superb and varied. They aren’t cheap but such quality won’t be but it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than half a bottle of great wine going off. Also sending the bags of for recycling hides my rampant alcoholism from my neighbours."
Siga D
"Lovely wine and very efficient customer service. I always get my wine delivered on time all the time."
"Delicious wines, beautifully packaged. It is so easy to tap off a glass whenever you fancy without worrying about having to finish the bottle. Definitely recommended, and perfect for picnics and outdoor festivals!"
"Very drinkable wine, very reasonable prices and fast delivery. However! it is alleged that the wine will keep for 60 days once the box is opened. We have never managed to keep any much more than about three days before the bag runs dry. Hope to see your range expand. Regards, John."
Thank you John. We really appreciate your taking the time to give such kind and encouraging words.

Very best,

Ollie
"Got my first order just before Christmas and we weren't disappointed. The wines were fantastic, really great value."
Thank you Lara - really glad you liked the wines and also really appreciate your taking the time to write a such a positive review.

Ollie
"Had 4 boxes of wine for a dinner party and it was all fantastic. Really impressive packaging and functionality to the dispenser. I will be buy plenty more from BIB"
Hi,

Thank you so much for the lovely review - it's very much appreciated by The BIB Wine Co team.

Ollie
"Great service, the wine arrived promptly. The box packaging is beautiful - the box looks good anywhere from the countertop to the table. Plus it takes up so little room in the fridge - no more half empty bottles rattling around in the fridge door. We are very pleased with the wine itself - really holds it own. Great product - happy customers."
Hi Fran,

Thank you so much. We're always keen to hear of happy customers and also very grateful for such kind words.

Very best,

Ollie
"Very good wines, very reasonable prices, good presentation, service/delivery. I shall certainly re-order, and explore more of the wines on offer!"
Hi Brian,

Thanks so much, that's really very kind and is much appreciated.

Ollie
"I’ve had nothing but fantastic wine and service from BIB. I love the stylish packaging, it always has friends asking where they can get some! I’m slowly working my way through the wines and am yet to find a bad one, I work in wine so that’s saying something!"
Hi Tori,

So happy that you like the wine, and really appreciate your taking the time to give us such a kind review.

Thanks,

Ollie
"Delicious wine, lasts for ages in excellent condition. Equally Ideal to share with friends or for people who just like a little glass every evening. Also the perfect Christmas or thank you present. The subscription is working perfectly for me especially as it is so easy to vary it."
What a lovely review. Thanks so much.

Ollie
"I’ve had, over the years, membership of many a wine club; virgin, naked and a popular Sunday newspaper wine club too! The wines are, for the most part, repetitive and quite ordinary. BIB offer some seriously good wine. It’s, as the old beer commercial would say, reassuringly expensive but hey, I’m a teacher (not a lawyer) and it’s accesible enough for me. The best bit is the taste: well sourced wines crafted beautifully that are delicious to quaff. I created a subscription for 4 boxes every 3 months. HA! I’m changing to once a month as it’s both convenient and easy to manage the subscription. I had a small problem that I queried and the owner called me to check I was ok - now that’s customer service. I’m not paid for this review and I have just one piece of advice as I sit here with my Montepulciano D’Abruzzo....go and try the wine. Seriously. If you’re bored to death of M&S / Waitrose....you’ll be pleasantly surprised."
Hi Pete,

Really overwhelmed by your kind words. We all appreciate your taking the time to write such a good review and can't thank you enough.

Have a great day,

Ollie
"Every order, every box...there’s never been any issues. We love all the wine and love the convenience of the boxes. As a couple who frequently go away it’s so easy to ‘chuck in a box, or three’, without the worry of breaking bottles etc. And to top it all the wine is delicious! The Rose was a particular favourite in the summer months, but have now returned to comforting, full bodied reds, now the weather is a litttle more inclement. Love the Cote du Rhône but have been more than pleasantly surprised by the Italian red...really different, yet versatile as it goes with so many different dishes, or is very easy to just ‘quaff’. Probably too easy! Anyway we are hooked!!! On everything...the idea, the service, the website, the wine...all of it! Great idea, great company."
Hi,

Thank you so much for this incredibly kind review. I've made sure that everyone here at BIB Wine has seen the review and can say that it really is much appreciated.

Thanks again and very best,

Ollie
"Very fast service, good wine at very reasonable prices, only tasted 2 of 7 boxes so far but impressed. Suggestion, put a label on the shipping container. We intend using the boxes for holiday wine so would be nice to know which is which without fully unpacking."
Hi John,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We'll take another look at the cost of labels on the inner shipping boxes. It's really helpful to get feedback like this, so thank you again.

Ollie
"The service from ordering to delivery was excellent The wine was perfect!"
Thanks Kirk - it's really kind of you to take the time to write a review. Glad you enjoyed the wine and service!

Ollie
"Most importantly, so far love all the wine I've tried. Have just finished a Ch Couronneau, which was stunning, especially at the price. In addition though, the customer service is excellent and the BIBs are awesome. I tend not to get near the 4-6 weeks they advise, but being able to drink the wine at my own pace is great."
Thanks for the awesome review - really kind.

Ollie
"I have ordered twice from Bib Wines now and both times have been brilliant. The wine quality is really good and the packaging is really classy looking. I had an issue with one of the wines in my last order and I contacted the company, the issue was resolved so quickly (bearing in mind it was a Sunday also). I cannot recommend Bib enough, I will definitely be a return customer."
Thank you Denise. Such a lovely review - it really means a lot to us.

Ollie
"Love the idea, love the wine, love the service. Thanks BIB Wine Company taking away the, "will I finish this bottle?" stress. Keep up the good work."
Thanks for the great review Giles.

Ollie
"Amazing quality wines for bag-in-box, the Hoch Gruner and the Pecorino have kept me going in this sweltering summer. Also the company's customer support was exceptional when I wasn't going to be available for my delivery."
Thank you for such a kind review. Great to know the Pecorino and Gruner have been going down well... we love them too!
"Excellent wines, especially the Gruner Veltliner and the Bee Pink. Perfect for this wonderful hot weather, and perfect to have on tap in the fridge. Can't wait to try the new organic Chardonnay when it arrives in few weeks!"
Thanks - what a nice review! The Chardonnay should be online very soon...

Ollie
Thank you Robert - a charming review and very much appreciated.

Ollie

(please drink responsibly - https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/)
Thanks Siga . Lovely review - very much appreciated. Great photo too!

Ollie
"Brilliant. Love having a couple on the go pretty much all the time. The quality so far has been awesome, and great value for money. Sure I'll buy by the bottle again, but can't think when..."
Wow. Thanks for the great review.

Ollie
"Consistently delicious wine. Boxes ideal. Always a glass of wine available but no more pouring away half drunk bottles."
What a nice review - thank you so much!

The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.53 based on 43 reviews