The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
I saw this wine reviewed on BBC One’s Saturday Morning Kitchen and I was curious to know what it tasted like and it got such high praise, so I to purchase! I would most definitely purchase this wine again, as it lived up to expectations. Very refreshing, smooth and delicious. Very pleasant to drink and very quaff able!
What a find this was . Excellent Wine in a box , good quality , great taste , reasonable price . Highly recommend the white Bacchus Three Choirs
Quality wine and being in a box ideal for those who live alone - a glass on tap whenever you want it and no more pouring unfinished bottles down the drain
I have never bought wine in a box before but that has changed now! The service was great, the product arrived quickly, the only downside is that the wine won't last too long as it is really easy to drink!
Second delivery of wine for us and equally delicious as the first. Speedy delivery.
Would highly recommend, really good quality wine that you don’t have to drink in one go
We have thoroughly enjoyed our first purchases. Little did we think you would help us lose weight! However not feeling we had to drink a whole bottle before it spoilt means we just have the odd glass when we feel like it. Ideal! And less daily calories! Well done BIB. Your service and follow up has also been excellent. Friendly, informative and timely.

One product question.....we had a moment a week or so after opening the pinot noir when we thought it tasted slightly acidic? It then improved in the glass and presumably this was the release of tannins with the usual 'breathing'. As the volume reduces in the box is it then best to allow the wine to rest longer in the glass to improve? Difficult I must say when you just need that glass! Thank you for your great service. Margo and Richard
Purchased Three Choirs Bacchus after hearing about it from a wine critic. It did not disappointed and has been enjoyed by many friends too. Very drinkable, well balanced and smooth with a slight creamy taste. Highly recommend. Coming in a box and not a bottle, supports making a positive change to the environment. I'd definitely do this again
Excellent service , plus the wine was delicious, would definitely recommend the BIB Wine Company .
Excellent service and the wine I chose is delicious.
Good service and loved the wine
Informative website, prompt service , quality product, can only see this team going from strength to strength.
Great variety of wine and just as important was the attention to detail concerning a delivery request
Good wine at a good price which lasts for weeks.
The quality of the wine far exceeds any boxed wine that I've tried before and the boxes are just the right size to ensure that the wine is consumed long before the claimed six week life expectancy. I shall certainly order again.
Tried BIB following a positive newspaper article. The eco side is praiseworthy and the wine was lovely. So much so we drank it quickly, which was fun, but unexpected. Will do it again soon!
First discovered bib wine through Saturday Kitchen Live...Olly raved about the English Bacchus sand so too did Jack Whitehall and a sceptical Matt Tebbutt 😂
That’s when I ordered our first box, have had 2 now, it’s outstanding wine, ready to buy another!!! Thank you!
After only a very short wait on the waiting list I was able to join, I received my wine within the delivery time. I would highly recommend this Company and the wine which I have so far tried.
Great box of wine yet again. Looking forward to trying more of the new range. Excellent customer service.
Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Cheers,

Ollie
Great company quick delivery and super pinot noir tried other bag in box wines from other retailers most were undrinkable this wine is great for glass with dinner or anytime
Thank you so much Jenny. Really glad you enjoyed the Pinot Noir!

Very best,

Ollie
Ordered a Three Choirs, Bacchus 2019 for my wife as a lockdown treat. Can honestly say it's probably the nicest white wine I've ever had. So much taste without any after dryness. Thank you so much.
Wow - what an amazing review. Thank you so much Jon. Three Choirs obviously deserve most of the credit (the final blend is a collaboration, but they do all of the work in the vineyard and cellar) so I'll be sure to pass this on!

Cheers,