The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
Need a cheaper option on postage, don't necessarily need the next day.
The idea of good wine in boxes is a great one but, sadly, only one of the three wines was drinkable (the pinot noir). The others were pretty average and were not of the same quality one would expect if you worked out the bottle price.
Hi Adam,

I'm really sorry that you weren't a fan of all of the wines that you purchased. We're really proud of all of the wines that we have chosen, and these three are no exception, having gained both dedicated fans through our site and excellent critical reviews. In terms of pricing all of our wines are priced keenly, and am happy to say that to buy these by the bottle in the UK would set you back considerably more. However, there is a huge variation in style within your order and we completely understand that it's incredibly subjective. We would be more than happy to replace these wines or offer a full refund, please just email info@bibwine.co.uk and we can get started. If you'd like to opt for replacements we'd also be more than happy to advise on what might work better for you. Given that you a fan of the idea we'd love for you to give our wines a second go.

Very best,

Ollie
Disappointing delivery with incorrect delivery notices. Although a refund on delivery cost promised, nothing materialised in reality.
The concept is great, although I was uneasy about sinking so much money [plus delivery] into a wine I haven't tried. So I've been hanging back from buying. I recently bought a box of Chardonnay, didn't really think it was anything special, so I decidied to blind taste it with a few mates against some wines from M&S and BBR. It didn't fare well, three people agreed with my assessment, and not one of them thought it was worth effectively £15 a bottle if delivery is included. Sorry, BIB, I think your company is great, well presented, good idea, but I don't think my first buy is something I'd repeat. Maybe if you did a taster pack....
Hi James,

Not to worry and thanks for the feedback. We offer a full money back guarantee or can offer a replacement if you're not happy with any wine ordered - please email us at info@bibwine.co.uk if you'd like to look into this. We really like the Chardonnay, but of course appreciate that it might not be to everyone's liking and am really sorry that it wasn't a hit with you. We're always here to help advise if you have any questions on a particular wine, and can also help you choose if you're after something particular.

Very best,

Nice enough wine
Hi Ceri,

Thanks for the review - it's really valuable for us to get as much feedback as possible. I notice that you rated us as 3 stars - we are constantly striving to provide the best possible service, user experience and wine, so please feel free to contact us on info@bibwine.co.uk if there was anything we could do better or anything that you didn't enjoy about the wines that you purchased.

Cheers,

Ollie
First time that I have tried BIB.
Felt that buying equivalent of 3 bottles of Red
for £36.00, ie £12.00 a bottle without the usual bottle etc, I was hoping for a better wine
than we received.
Hi Alan,

Thanks for your review. I'm really sorry that the wine you received didn't meet your expectations. I'd love to see if we can find a wine that you prefer amongst our range - if you'd like to try, please get in touch on info@bibwine.co.uk and we'd be delighted to advise.

Thanks again,

Ollie
Tried two out of 3 Bibs. Liked very much packaging and concept but unfortunately wine was not very nice. For that price should be easy to find decent wine.
Thanks for your review. I'm really sorry that the wines you tried weren't for you. If you'd like to give the range another go please get in touch at info@bibwine.co.uk and we'd be happy to assist.

Thanks again,