The BIB Wine Company Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company

About The BIB Wine Company: The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Click Here

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy

Robert G
"Outstanding. The packaging is beautiful. One would very, very happily take this to Glyndebourne. The wines are superb and varied. They aren’t cheap but such quality won’t be but it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than half a bottle of great wine going off. Also sending the bags of for recycling hides my rampant alcoholism from my neighbours."
Siga D
"Lovely wine and very efficient customer service. I always get my wine delivered on time all the time."
"Delicious wines, beautifully packaged. It is so easy to tap off a glass whenever you fancy without worrying about having to finish the bottle. Definitely recommended, and perfect for picnics and outdoor festivals!"
"The concept is great, although I was uneasy about sinking so much money [plus delivery] into a wine I haven't tried. So I've been hanging back from buying. I recently bought a box of Chardonnay, didn't really think it was anything special, so I decidied to blind taste it with a few mates against some wines from M&S and BBR. It didn't fare well, three people agreed with my assessment, and not one of them thought it was worth effectively £15 a bottle if delivery is included. Sorry, BIB, I think your company is great, well presented, good idea, but I don't think my first buy is something I'd repeat. Maybe if you did a taster pack...."
Hi James,

Not to worry and thanks for the feedback. We offer a full money back guarantee or can offer a replacement if you're not happy with any wine ordered - please email us at info@bibwine.co.uk if you'd like to look into this. We really like the Chardonnay, but of course appreciate that it might not be to everyone's liking and am really sorry that it wasn't a hit with you. We're always here to help advise if you have any questions on a particular wine, and can also help you choose if you're after something particular.

Very best,

"Nice enough wine"
Hi Ceri,

Thanks for the review - it's really valuable for us to get as much feedback as possible. I notice that you rated us as 3 stars - we are constantly striving to provide the best possible service, user experience and wine, so please feel free to contact us on info@bibwine.co.uk if there was anything we could do better or anything that you didn't enjoy about the wines that you purchased.

Cheers,

Ollie
"First time that I have tried BIB. Felt that buying equivalent of 3 bottles of Red for £36.00, ie £12.00 a bottle without the usual bottle etc, I was hoping for a better wine than we received."
Hi Alan,

Thanks for your review. I'm really sorry that the wine you received didn't meet your expectations. I'd love to see if we can find a wine that you prefer amongst our range - if you'd like to try, please get in touch on info@bibwine.co.uk and we'd be delighted to advise.

Thanks again,

Ollie
"Tried two out of 3 Bibs. Liked very much packaging and concept but unfortunately wine was not very nice. For that price should be easy to find decent wine."
Thanks for your review. I'm really sorry that the wines you tried weren't for you. If you'd like to give the range another go please get in touch at info@bibwine.co.uk and we'd be happy to assist.

Thanks again,