The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
I’ve had, over the years, membership of many a wine club; virgin, naked and a popular Sunday newspaper wine club too! The wines are, for the most part, repetitive and quite ordinary. BIB offer some seriously good wine. It’s, as the old beer commercial would say, reassuringly expensive but hey, I’m a teacher (not a lawyer) and it’s accesible enough for me. The best bit is the taste: well sourced wines crafted beautifully that are delicious to quaff. I created a subscription for 4 boxes every 3 months. HA! I’m changing to once a month as it’s both convenient and easy to manage the subscription. I had a small problem that I queried and the owner called me to check I was ok - now that’s customer service. I’m not paid for this review and I have just one piece of advice as I sit here with my Montepulciano D’Abruzzo....go and try the wine. Seriously. If you’re bored to death of M&S / Waitrose....you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Hi Pete,

Really overwhelmed by your kind words. We all appreciate your taking the time to write such a good review and can't thank you enough.

Have a great day,

Ollie
Amazing quality wines for bag-in-box, the Hoch Gruner and the Pecorino have kept me going in this sweltering summer. Also the company's customer support was exceptional when I wasn't going to be available for my delivery.
Thank you for such a kind review. Great to know the Pecorino and Gruner have been going down well... we love them too!
I admit to having a poor palate at the moment due to hay-fever and not getting on with much medium priced wine , however this lead me to try the BIB product in the first place and particularly as it has lowish alcohol also.
I found the Muscadet bland and lacking character and the rose rather bitter and lacking charm.
Forgive me !.
Hi. I'm so sorry to hear that these two wines weren't for you. Certainly no need to ask for forgiveness - we appreciate all reviews (and fortunately we still love these wines). If you do wish to try again, please feel free to contact us on info@bibwine.co.uk if you have any questions on the wines.
Excellent English Wine
Love these wines. Consistently very good and the packaging makes a massive difference.
Thank you so much!

Ollie
Great concept and fantastic wine. On top of that, the packaging is environmentally friendly.
Thanks so much! Really appreciate your taking the time to write such a kind review.

Ollie
Great ethos, great service and great tasting wine, for a great price. I have recommended everyone I know to try bag in box wine-I am a total convert!
What a lovely review!

Thank you so much.

Ollie
Fantastic wines for the price and better for the environment too! Hope the bag is recyclable soon.

The Rose is particularly good.
Thanks so much for your lovely review!

Completely agree re the bags - still more councils don't collect than do, which is disappointing. As of last year all major supermarkets will accept them though. Much more to do, but heading in the right direction and it continues to be a focus for us.

Thanks again,

Ollie
Seeing a review in a food supplement I decided to try the Three Choirs Bacchus.
The ordering was easy, the purchase arrived within days.
The packaging is elegant and the wine good - refreshing, earthy and pleasant.
What lovely feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

Ollie
BIB wine is ideal for those who like good wine regularly but not a whole bottle. However the choice has become very limited, being just two today with the promise of four more soon. Corvid 19 may be the reason but perhaps more stock should have been ordered.
Thanks so much for your kind review. For sure we had a few COVID related delays to battle through, but do now have a few more wines to choose from, with more becoming available soon!

Thanks again,

Ollie
Very fast and reliable service. The wine was also very nice. Thank you so much BIB wine.
Thanks Kirsten, much appreciated!
I'm no great judge of wine, but even a layman can tell that they have great wines, and that the bag-in-box packaging format keeps the wine fresher. Have tried 3 so far and not been disappointed yet. Some great deals if you subscribe to their email newsletter too.
I am neither a big wine drinker nor a wine buff which makes shopping for wines a risky pastime. What I love about BIB wines is that someone else has done the hard work and sourced totally dependable wines - gone are my pre-BIB ‘hit or miss’ buying days. My BIB boxes sit proudly in the kitchen or in the fridge enabling my husband and me to enjoy a glass whenever it suits, and, to confidently offer our family and friends a choice of delicious and interesting quality wines. Perfect!
Hi Alison,

What a lovely review. Thank you so much!

Very best,

Ollie
An excellent idea very well carried out. First, the wines are very good indeed at this price point; second the whole presentation is very attractive. I was a tiny bit sceptical about wines in a box but have totally changed my mind having tried them. There is nothing to dislike here - I am a convert!
Thanks Richard - really great to hear and very much appreciated!

Best,

Ollie
100% helpful. 100% amazing wine.
Thank you Sean, that's really kind and we appreciate your taking the time to post your feedback.

Ollie
I ordered a box of white and a red for a group of friends getting together after 15 years for a week-end away. The cuvée Henrietta Chenin was delicious and disappeared rapidly particularly after it had been in the fridge for a bit. The Bordeaux was less popular. Only downside was that Parcelforce didn't follow the instructions as to where to leave the boxes which meant we didn't get to taste the wine until day 2. But overall a successful purchase and appreciated by all.
Combines convenience, quality, and affordability who could ask for more.
Delicious wine delivered smoothly. Wine boxes are great.
Cheers George. Much appreciated!!!

Ollie
It's great to get a good wine in a box as being on my own I do not want to open a bottle just for me. This allows me to just have a glass or two and the wine does not go to vinegar after the first glass. Delivery was quick and the wine is great quality.
Thank you Karen, that's very kind and we really appreciate your taking the time to leave a review.

Ollie
Very drinkable wine, very reasonable prices and fast delivery.
However! it is alleged that the wine will keep for 60 days once the box is opened. We have never managed to keep any much more than about three days before the bag runs dry.
Hope to see your range expand.

Regards,

John.
Thank you John. We really appreciate your taking the time to give such kind and encouraging words.

Very best,