The BIB Wine Company Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company

About The BIB Wine Company: The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy

Robert G
"Outstanding. The packaging is beautiful. One would very, very happily take this to Glyndebourne. The wines are superb and varied. They aren’t cheap but such quality won’t be but it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than half a bottle of great wine going off. Also sending the bags of for recycling hides my rampant alcoholism from my neighbours."
Siga D
"Lovely wine and very efficient customer service. I always get my wine delivered on time all the time."
"Delicious wines, beautifully packaged. It is so easy to tap off a glass whenever you fancy without worrying about having to finish the bottle. Definitely recommended, and perfect for picnics and outdoor festivals!"
"I’ve had, over the years, membership of many a wine club; virgin, naked and a popular Sunday newspaper wine club too! The wines are, for the most part, repetitive and quite ordinary. BIB offer some seriously good wine. It’s, as the old beer commercial would say, reassuringly expensive but hey, I’m a teacher (not a lawyer) and it’s accesible enough for me. The best bit is the taste: well sourced wines crafted beautifully that are delicious to quaff. I created a subscription for 4 boxes every 3 months. HA! I’m changing to once a month as it’s both convenient and easy to manage the subscription. I had a small problem that I queried and the owner called me to check I was ok - now that’s customer service. I’m not paid for this review and I have just one piece of advice as I sit here with my Montepulciano D’Abruzzo....go and try the wine. Seriously. If you’re bored to death of M&S / Waitrose....you’ll be pleasantly surprised."
Hi Pete,

Really overwhelmed by your kind words. We all appreciate your taking the time to write such a good review and can't thank you enough.

Have a great day,

Ollie
"Amazing quality wines for bag-in-box, the Hoch Gruner and the Pecorino have kept me going in this sweltering summer. Also the company's customer support was exceptional when I wasn't going to be available for my delivery."
Thank you for such a kind review. Great to know the Pecorino and Gruner have been going down well... we love them too!
"I admit to having a poor palate at the moment due to hay-fever and not getting on with much medium priced wine , however this lead me to try the BIB product in the first place and particularly as it has lowish alcohol also. I found the Muscadet bland and lacking character and the rose rather bitter and lacking charm. Forgive me !."
Hi. I'm so sorry to hear that these two wines weren't for you. Certainly no need to ask for forgiveness - we appreciate all reviews (and fortunately we still love these wines). If you do wish to try again, please feel free to contact us on info@bibwine.co.uk if you have any questions on the wines.
"Had 4 boxes of wine for a dinner party and it was all fantastic. Really impressive packaging and functionality to the dispenser. I will be buy plenty more from BIB"
Hi,

Thank you so much for the lovely review - it's very much appreciated by The BIB Wine Co team.

Cheers,

Ollie
"Every order, every box...there’s never been any issues. We love all the wine and love the convenience of the boxes. As a couple who frequently go away it’s so easy to ‘chuck in a box, or three’, without the worry of breaking bottles etc. And to top it all the wine is delicious! The Rose was a particular favourite in the summer months, but have now returned to comforting, full bodied reds, now the weather is a litttle more inclement. Love the Cote du Rhône but have been more than pleasantly surprised by the Italian red...really different, yet versatile as it goes with so many different dishes, or is very easy to just ‘quaff’. Probably too easy! Anyway we are hooked!!! On everything...the idea, the service, the website, the wine...all of it! Great idea, great company."
Hi,

Thank you so much for this incredibly kind review. I've made sure that everyone here at BIB Wine has seen the review and can say that it really is much appreciated.

Thanks again and very best,

Ollie
"The service from ordering to delivery was excellent The wine was perfect!"
Thanks Kirk - it's really kind of you to take the time to write a review. Glad you enjoyed the wine and service!

Ollie
"Most importantly, so far love all the wine I've tried. Have just finished a Ch Couronneau, which was stunning, especially at the price. In addition though, the customer service is excellent and the BIBs are awesome. I tend not to get near the 4-6 weeks they advise, but being able to drink the wine at my own pace is great."
Thanks for the awesome review - really kind.

Ollie
"Easy to use website with a great concept. We ordered two red wines and have only managed to drink one so far which we did enjoy. Good delivery too."
Thanks Sharon. Hope you like the second wine too!

Ollie
"Brilliant. Love having a couple on the go pretty much all the time. The quality so far has been awesome, and great value for money. Sure I'll buy by the bottle again, but can't think when..."
Wow. Thanks for the great review.

Ollie
"Very easy to order and prompt delivery. The wine is very good and we shall be ordering again soon."
Thanks for the lovely review Andrew!

Ollie
"I bought both the Chenin Blanc, Mourat and Muscadet. The wines arrived promptly, are brilliantly packaged and taste wonderful! What a treat to enjoy wines of this quality at home by the glass."
Thank you very much indeed. Both lovely wines!
"Such a wonderful balance of quality and price previously unheard of in boxed wine. Ortola is a banker and has become our (my) new house red. Please add a Rioja or one of Spain's other fantastic regional reds, their new wave is outstanding."
Thanks Des! We're looking in Spain - sure we'll find something soon...
"Great wine, lovely boxes and super convenient. I can't see why this would not work for everyone plus I dont have to search for the corkscrew.👍"
Thanks. Lovely review and completely agree...!

Ollie
"The selection of wine is focused and well considered, each has its own occasion. This has allowed me to have several open at once without worrying about any of it going off. Having wine on tap allows me to enjoy a small half glass during the week, and save the rest of it until guests arrive over the weekend. Delivery is quick and easy... but I would love to have an app to make it even more stream lined!"
Cheers David - awesome review and thanks for the thoughts on the app - we're taking a look at how this might figure into our plans so great to get feedback coming in.
"I am a moderate drinker. So far I have only tried Pecorino D’Abruzzo, which I am very much enjoying it. I discovered BIB after reading the review in the Saturday Telegraph. I find the box very convenient as I can control what I drink and just take a glass or two at a time and there is no wastage. I shall certainly buy again, as the wine is of a good quality, but my 4 boxes (cheaper that way) will last awhile yet."
Thanks Margaret - great review and most kind. Really glad you're enjoying the wine.

Ollie
"Excellent choice of wines. The wine we chose was lovely and perfect for our office picnic at Hyde Park."
Thanks Millie. Great to hear.

Ollie
Thanks for a lovely review. Great selection of wines there...!
"Love the concept of “BIB”, a great choice of lovely wines to suit any taste and budget, box that fits perfect into your fridge, fast delivery! What’s not to like?! We definitely will be buying again!"
Thanks Claire. That's really kind.
"I like the wine but there is an odd looking bloke on your website I think it might be Tom"
Thanks for the 5 star review! Almost certainly Tom...
"I'll update this when I've used BIB more, because I suspect my rating may end up being even better. Sensible range of wines - good website - efficient ordering and quick delivery, and then comes the wine. The Domaine Ortola I ordered lived up to the description as a full, balanced, pleasant wine with satisfying fruit and flavour. The carton/bag works and so far it doesn't even drip after use if you're reasonably careful."
Thanks - very kind review. Great to see you think your rating might get even better!
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.56 based on 41 reviews