The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 22nd July 2018
Robert Gallimore
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 21st July 2018
Siga Delailomaloma
Good wine at a good price which lasts for weeks.
The quality of the wine far exceeds any boxed wine that I've tried before and the boxes are just the right size to ensure that the wine is consumed long before the claimed six week life expectancy. I shall certainly order again.
Tried BIB following a positive newspaper article. The eco side is praiseworthy and the wine was lovely. So much so we drank it quickly, which was fun, but unexpected. Will do it again soon!
First discovered bib wine through Saturday Kitchen Live...Olly raved about the English Bacchus sand so too did Jack Whitehall and a sceptical Matt Tebbutt 😂
That’s when I ordered our first box, have had 2 now, it’s outstanding wine, ready to buy another!!! Thank you!
After only a very short wait on the waiting list I was able to join, I received my wine within the delivery time. I would highly recommend this Company and the wine which I have so far tried.
The idea of good wine in boxes is a great one but, sadly, only one of the three wines was drinkable (the pinot noir). The others were pretty average and were not of the same quality one would expect if you worked out the bottle price.
Hi Adam,

I'm really sorry that you weren't a fan of all of the wines that you purchased. We're really proud of all of the wines that we have chosen, and these three are no exception, having gained both dedicated fans through our site and excellent critical reviews. In terms of pricing all of our wines are priced keenly, and am happy to say that to buy these by the bottle in the UK would set you back considerably more. However, there is a huge variation in style within your order and we completely understand that it's incredibly subjective. We would be more than happy to replace these wines or offer a full refund, please just email info@bibwine.co.uk and we can get started. If you'd like to opt for replacements we'd also be more than happy to advise on what might work better for you. Given that you a fan of the idea we'd love for you to give our wines a second go.

Very best,

Ollie
Great box of wine yet again. Looking forward to trying more of the new range. Excellent customer service.
Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Ollie
Disappointing delivery with incorrect delivery notices. Although a refund on delivery cost promised, nothing materialised in reality.
Great company quick delivery and super pinot noir tried other bag in box wines from other retailers most were undrinkable this wine is great for glass with dinner or anytime
Thank you so much Jenny. Really glad you enjoyed the Pinot Noir!

Very best,

Ollie
Ordered a Three Choirs, Bacchus 2019 for my wife as a lockdown treat. Can honestly say it's probably the nicest white wine I've ever had. So much taste without any after dryness. Thank you so much.
Wow - what an amazing review. Thank you so much Jon. Three Choirs obviously deserve most of the credit (the final blend is a collaboration, but they do all of the work in the vineyard and cellar) so I'll be sure to pass this on!

Ollie
Really beautiful wines! Excellent service too.
Thank you Gemma, that's really kind and much appreciated here.

Ollie
The customer service is very good and the quality of the wine is amazing.
We got into subscribing to BIB a few years ago. We like the fact that it is quality wine that comes in a box. Just back from a holiday in Cornwall and we took 3 boxes. We’re both very fond of the rose and the red we took, a Spanish Grenache was very good. Quality is important and the fact each box contains wine at over £10 per bottle is reassuring.
I first heard about the BIB wine Company on the Wine show. I haven't drunk boxed wine since I was a student...but I was lucky enough to subscribe and order the Gruner and Karl May Pinot Noir. The ordering and delivery service was slick, and the both wines were excellent. I love the subscription flexiblity, eco friendly emphasis and super wine quality selection. This is a very " high touch" operation and I can't wait to sample more wines
Outstanding!!!!
I purchased a very nice quality English wine. Looking forward to trying more in the BIB range and giving as gifts in the future. Nice to find quality wines in a box at the right price.
Three Choirs Bacchus and Bee Pink - first wines I have had delivered - both lovely wines, now a boxed wine convert!! Only one problem they are so delicious they don' last long.
Cant wait to try one of the reds.
Delivery a little bit hit and miss but very pleasant delivery company when arrived.
Ok to deal with. But disappointed in the wine I chose though.
First time I have used this company definitely won’t be the last, in fact I’ll be ordering again soon. The quality and taste of their box wine is amazing and highly recommend the Three Choirs Bacchus 2019 Archa . Elderflower and nettle aromas and delightful grapefruit gives it an amazing taste . Reasonably priced and fast delivery
Delicious tasting wine. Perfect for picnics
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.78 based on 251 reviews