The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Carly Huddleston
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 22nd July 2018
Robert Gallimore
Delicious wine and excellent customer service. Had a minor error within my order which was sorted out very speedily with excellent communication. Wholeheartedly recommend.
Delicious red all white wine Christmas presents
Prompt delivery and fabulous wines
The website can be a little challenging, in terms of what you want, and when, but the responses from the the company are great, fast and helpful.
The wines I have chosen are just fantastic, and I look forward to the company development. Their customer service is brilliant, and their wine offerings are developing exponentially.
For one who grew up with with the last generation of wine boxes, many years ago, these are amazing quality, for a great price.
Well done BIb!
Great products, super friendly support
My wife and I approached the idea of wine in a box with considerable scepticism. However, we have been thoroughly delighted with the quality of all of the varieties we have tried. Excellent value for money too!
So glad I discovered The BIB Wine Company in 2020, it’s such a great way to buy lovely wines that I don’t need to finish in a day or two.
Until I bought my first box of wine from the BIB wine company (after watching Saturday Kitchen) I have become a convert to several of their boxed wines. I love the wine selection, quality and how it stays fresh for a week, I know it stays fresh for six weeks but it’s too yummy to leave it that long. Highly recommend you try it
In these Covid times BIB is really coming into its own. In more fraternal eras guests would prohibit any vigorous interrogation of the Leas’ claims of longevity but given the current restrictions and Mrs G’s recent bout of Roundhead restraint gusting sanctimoniousness, I can attest that a moon can come and go and the last squeeze of the plastic sack is as satisfying as its very first virile emission. Well bowled BIB
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 17th November 2020
delivery was very quick, only 2 days from ordering. I found the Garnacha bursting with fruit and minimal tannins to drink anytime without food, but absolutely perfect with tomato, chilli and caper pasta, will definitely buy again and longing to try more varieties.
Good wine delivered promptly and excellent telephone support if needed. It has been a real find and I’ve joined their Club which has discounts.
Great wine. Easy to store and easy to pour. First box has remained fresh as promised for three weeks so far. Delivery charges make it worth ordering more than one box at a time, but now tested happy to do so.
The wine is great quality and I love the same day delivery service, will definitely keep using.
Excellent range of delicious wines at affordable prices.
Great idea. Well chosen, interesting delicious wines. BIB format works really well for drinking mindfully with no rush to finish the bottle and everything staying nice and fresh for up to 6 weeks (never managed more than 2 weeks!). Highly recommended
When such a small parcel arrives it’s surprising that it contains so much wine. It remains fresh and delicious, while it can last six weeks it was all drunk within two.
The BIB Wine Company 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Ordered box of Dry Furmint 2019 after reading useful newspaper article ... ordered the tasting box & enjoyed the online tasting session ... ordered more boxes !
What more to say - speaks for itself!
The best boxed wine I have tasted - and customer service and communications very good.
Can't fault the concept or the service one bit. Ollie was super responsive and gave me some recommendations and the delivery was incredibly fast. All the wines I tried were in great shape and I love the box concept.
Very prompt delivery and impressive selection of wine.
The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.77 based on 279 reviews