The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
Great wine at great prices and very helpful staff.
Thank you Lara - very much appreciated!

Ollie
Amazing choice of wines delivered direct to your door; couldn’t be easier. Any substitutions they have made have been delicious and have really broadened my choice of wines. Can’t recommend you enough. Thanks BIB.
Thank you Hannah - so glad you're continuing to enjoy the wines and very grateful for the kind review.

Ollie
Superb prompt service. Lovely wines. Thanks to Team BIB.
Our pleasure! And thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review.

Ollie
BIB is a really original product that fills a real niche. The wine keeps really well in the box, offering real flexibility in how you drink, as well as making providing a good value way to drink great wine. It works perfectly for the occasional drinker and also for events and parties. The branding is also spot on
What a great review! We couldn't put it better ourselves.

Ollie
Great wine. I love the box, too bad it does not come in larger sizes!
Thanks so much! Really glad you like it.

Ollie
Lovely variety of unusual wines delivered efficiently and promptly. Have sent as gifts too - and much appreciated by the recipients.
Thank you so much! A lovely review and very much appreciated here at BIB Wine.

Ollie
Excellent Pinot, less sure about the Gruner.
Very prompt service, and will definitely buy wine from BIB again.
Cheers Shiv,

Thanks for taking the time to review us and really glad you liked the Pinot. From your note last week glad you came round to the Gruner in the end too!

Thanks again,

Ollie
I recently placed an order for wine (Three Choirs Bacchus Archa) for my father’s birthday- when I mentioned about problems I’d had with other companies and late deliveries during lockdown Ollie said he would personally check it had left on time and track it to ensure it arrived on time. He was as good as his word and let me know to the hour when to expect it. The wine itself was beautifully packaged and I was very happy to give it as a gift - more importantly of course dad said the wine was exceptional!
Hi Louise,

Thank you so much. So glad the present was enjoyed, and also hugely grateful for such a lovely review. We'll always try to help out, and it makes our day to know that it has been appreciated.

Ollie
The Rose was absolutely delicious and such a quick efficient delivery service.
I will be ordering some more soon.

The trouble is it doesn't. Last long in my fridge!!
Thanks Biddy - so kind of you to take the time to write such a lovely review. We also find it tricky to keep the Rosé in our fridges for any length of time!

Ollie
A very nice smooth English Wine will use you again and thank you for your quick delivery.
Cheers Allan - so glad you enjoyed the Bacchus. Really kind of you to take the time to review us.

Thanks again,

Ollie
This was a Lockdown present for my fairly wine-savvy son and I gave it with trepidation. When I last met a wine-box, its contents took the glaze off my kitchen tiles ... But he reports that it is 'delicious'! Brilliant technology has obvs. been discovered, and for this the hugest thanks. He will be joining (possibly already has?) your wine club soonest, I think. AW.
Thanks Anne - such a lovely review and very much appreciated by all here at BIB Wine. We'll be admitting some new members to the Club soon, so hope your son won't have too much longer to wait.

Ollie
I discovered BIB wines at the Good Food Show last summer when I spotted they were selling the English Baccus, possibly my favourite grape, and have been buying a few boxes regularly from them. Excellent customer service whenever I have had a query.
Thanks Tamara,

Sad to miss the Good Food Show this year, but so glad that you found us last summer!

Ollie
Good wine in a box - who knew! Amazing Gruner Veltliner. Would recommend.
Thank you so much! Great to hear that you enjoyed the Gruner and that you'd recommend it.

Ollie
Very helpful and lovely wine.
Thank you Helen - much appreciated!

Ollie
Three choirs is phenomenal! Not only does it taste sublime but it also has hidden benefits! I bought it has a house gift that lasted barely over an hour - ah but what an hour. Now my host and I are both avid BIB fans and all well aware these people know how to jettison you into a rich seam of mid season form but we didn’t realise that BIB has secret special powers and the morning after my host was up a a tree with a chainsaw! He is usually petrified of heights! Well done guys - BIB gives you wings!
Thank you for taking the time to review us, and very glad the wine went down so well. Of course we do encourage responsible drinking, can't make any warranties about the wines' ability to give anyone wings, nor would we encourage mixing alcohol and chainsaws!

Ollie
Wonderful wine and dispatched very quickly! I experimented with BIB during lockdown but will continue to order wine from BIB and I have recommended it to a number of friends. I got extremely good feedback on an English wine from my Italian neighbours!!
Thank you so much - what a lovely review! Great to hear that it's gone down well with your neighbours too.

Ollie
Uncomplicated website. The wine range is limited but all of good quality.
The Belsetan Garnacha red and Field of the bee white were excellent.
Thank you Michael - that's really kind of you.

We will be bringing on some more wines shortly, but very glad you like what's already on offer!

Ollie
Brilliant service and great wine. Great to be supporting the smaller vineyards and have the flexibility and greener box solution. PS name is Claire - got carried away with the rrrs....
Thanks so much! Very much appreciated (and have amended the name on your account accordingly).

Very best,

Ollie
Excellent service and lovely interesting wines.
Thank you so much William. Very kind of you to take the time to review us, and we really appreciate the kind words.

Ollie
Excellent wines, great value and speedy delivery.
Thank you for your wonderful review - very much appreciated!

The BIB Wine Company is rated 4.77 based on 146 reviews