The BIB Wine Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The BIB Wine Company
Read The BIB Wine Company Reviews

About The BIB Wine Company:

The BIB Wine Company offers a range of seriously good wines from small and independent producers, all in the Bag-in-Box (BIB) format. The wines are selected by Head of Wine, Justin Howard-Sneyd MW and sourced direct from sustainable growers. This family run company is fast encouraging quality-conscious drinkers to discover the benefits of the BIB – wines that last up to 6 weeks once open, better value, and better for the environment. The range is available via their online shop and flexible and convenient subscription service ‘The BIB Wine Club’.

Tell us how The BIB Wine Company made you happy
Fantastic box of wine we ordered, love it
We were very impressed with our Three Choirs Bachus Archa . It is very drinkable fruity but not sweet and delicious as an aperitif or let’s be honest at any time. The box is smart and easy to store in the fridge. I will definitely be ordering some more.
I enjoyed the wine very much. Delivery was quick once the wine came back into stock. However as I'm on a limited budget so the shipping cost on top of the price has for me put it out of my price range for future.
Great wine delivered promptly in well-designed and made boxes - easy to use, clean to pour and excellent taste!
I have tried 3 different BIB wines and all above expectations and the box system is very neat,easy to keep on the fridge and works well.
Unsurprisingly I cannot comment as to whether they keep well for 6 weeks.
Bought wine to gift neighbours who were very helpful during my recent Isolation because of you know what, and coincidentally my recovery from illness.
I can report both parties have said how much they enjoyed the wine and anticipate trying other options from
The BIB Wine Company
Love the amazing wines.
One bag of Three Choirs ruptured en route, sadly.
Parcelforce delivery isn't always timely either.
But I'll keep on keepin' on.
What an amazing find - absolutely lovely wine so much so the box finished a little too soon
Our order arrived really promptly and we are delighted with the quality of the wine in the box - Three Choirs Bacchus 2019.
Wine I ordered is a birthday present for my grandson so cannot comment yet on the quality of the wine. Service was amazing and I will certainly order wine again.
Both the boxes I bought are delicious and are not going to last nearly long enough.....
Excellent English Wine
Amazing wines! Love the wabi sabi gruner. Not finished the box yet (great that the wines keeps so well for so long) and have already purchased another.
The wine was very tasty and we had an entertaining evening wine tasting. We definitely do it again.
The BIB Wine Company 4 star review on 4th July 2020
Wine and service everything we hoped it would be
Very pleasant, easy drinking.
Excellent service, delicious wine, good value; what’s not to love
Lovely wine, as recommended by Saturday Kitchen. It’s been years since I bought a wine box, they weren’t good back in the 80’s/90’s but this wine exceeded expectations. Thanks BIB, will definitely buy again.
Great wine at great prices and very helpful staff.
Thank you Lara - very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Ollie
Amazing choice of wines delivered direct to your door; couldn’t be easier. Any substitutions they have made have been delicious and have really broadened my choice of wines. Can’t recommend you enough. Thanks BIB.
Thank you Hannah - so glad you're continuing to enjoy the wines and very grateful for the kind review.

Cheers,